Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going through old silly pictures and came across these silly ones, my last winter dans la belle France.... mmmm can't wait for snow here now......
So a throwback Saturday ;)
:kiss::rose::heart:

(and I know replies :eek::eek: I will PROMISE, really pinky promise :kiss::heart:)

Is that the way they make ice cream in France ? ;)

Yummy !

I was going through old silly pictures and came across these silly ones, my last winter dans la belle France.... mmmm can't wait for snow here now......
So a throwback Saturday ;)
:kiss::rose::heart:

(and I know replies :eek::eek::eek::eek: I will PROMISE, really pinky promise :kiss::heart:)

i should have come and said hello while i was in france! had i know you were out there causing mischief i might have had to!

great to see you again hun, and thrilled to see in all my time away you only got more beautiful and never lost the slightest touch. pure elegance. missed ya! XOXOXO

HAPPY HUMP DAY MY SWEET SEXY LIT FRIENDS.
Sending you many :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart:

(and some silly ;), busy here so please forgive me for bursting in and out :eek:)

Attachments

• cmfh__stockings_pears_and_a_nipple?.jpg
    cmfh__stockings_pears_and_a_nipple?.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 3
  • cfmh_&_???.jpg
    cfmh_&_???.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3
  • can_i_wrap_these_around_you.jpg
    can_i_wrap_these_around_you.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 3
  • legs_&_cfmh.jpg
    legs_&_cfmh.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 4
Good Morning Emm.
Hope you are doing well.
kissing-lips.gif

Happy Naughty throwback Thursday my sexy Lit friends.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(we had some snow here this morning, made me think again of La Belle France, not even sure I ever posted these ones because they are yep silly).....:eek:, But here we go....

Attachments

• a_snowy_day_dans_la_belle_france.png
    a_snowy_day_dans_la_belle_france.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 4
  • a_snowy_day_dans_la_belle_france_1.png
    a_snowy_day_dans_la_belle_france_1.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 4

(we had some snow here this morning, made me think again of La Belle France, not even sure I ever posted these ones because they are yep silly).....:eek:, But here we go....

I don't remember seeing those....and yep, VERY "silly".

My hands are warm today. I'll warm you up if you want. ;)

That would be fun playing in the snow with you ... and especially fun warming up by the fireplace when we cum back inside!!

brrr, that looks cold, but i'm sure you could heat things up quickly.

HAPPY HUMP DAY MY SWEET SEXY LIT FRIENDS.
Sending you many :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart:

(and some silly ;), busy here so please forgive me for bursting in and out :eek:)
Tes photos sont très érotiques, magnifique!!
neIzD0B.gif

same to you sweetie :kiss::kiss:

Love those sexy PICS. Looks like you could use some warming up. I will get naked and we can use our combined body heat to warm you up. :::looking to see if she is buying this:::

:kiss::kiss:

Snow Angel! :cattail:

I think wintering with you would be a very warm experience indeed, Emmy!! :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back