how many women actually enjoy wearing lingerie?

tomlewis66

Virgin
do you like getting dolled up in a garterbelt and stockings? slipping into some heels and getting all naughty? do you wear under your day clothes to the office? do you keep strictly for at home and in the bedroom?

post some pics if you can and let us enjoy too!;)

Nah brah. I have some and I wear it here and there for like 10 minutes, and yeah it's hot, but comfort always, always wins.

I love wearing lingerie, especially stockings & garters.

Can't tell in this lousy pic but I'm wearing a black corset with a open bottom girdle.

692449.jpg

Can't tell in this lousy pic but I'm wearing a black corset with a open bottom girdle.

692449.jpg

that is you in that lingerie?

at 49, you have a body like that?

tell me the truth, I think honesty is the sexiest thing.

692449.jpg

Only thing I see in this pic is something delicious and inviting......ooh and love the lingerie..

I love it. As long as isn't, you know... scratchy or irritating to my skin.

As for pics, they're scattered all about on this website... the Post your B&W photos thread, Tease thread, over 50's thread... boobs/bra size thread. There's a shit ton of pics of me in lingerie out there...

PS: I have a feeling I'm an olderasspussy than oldasspussy. :D
You look fabulous in that photo!

I do , and maybe its because I m from Europe I love French lingerie from Marie-Jo or La Perla from Italy, so yeah I have drawers full......
I can wear the most faded ripped jeans, sweater but knowing that I have nice lingerie under it makes me feel sexy. Although most times I do go braless...
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

(and some reposts from my favorite lingerie ;):eek:)

Attachments

• rsz_i_love_white.jpg
    rsz_i_love_white.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 13
  • rsz_turqoise_.jpg
    rsz_turqoise_.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 10
  • rsz_emm_in_black.jpg
    rsz_emm_in_black.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 8
  • rsz_happy_valentines_day_6.jpg
    rsz_happy_valentines_day_6.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 9
  • rsz_white_lingerie_1.jpg
    rsz_white_lingerie_1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I do , and maybe its because I m from Europe I love French lingerie from Marie-Jo or La Perla from Italy, so yeah I have drawers full......
I can wear the most faded ripped jeans, sweater but knowing that I have nice lingerie under it makes me feel sexy. Although most times I do go braless...

Love your pics Emmy.....Your a beautiful woman

The design on the see-through turquoise is awesome, as are the beautiful nipples in view.

Personally, I prefer a cotton cami and satin panties. Sexy? I don't know. Comfy? Absolutely!

Absolutely, for special occasions, nothing makes me feel sexier knowing that under my clothes, hidden away .. Are lace, satin and straps against my skin! :devil::devil:

Emmy, you are a goddess!

that is you in that lingerie?
at 49, you have a body like that?
tell me the truth, I think honesty is the sexiest thing.
It was taken about a year ago when I was 48.
OUTSTANDING picture! :kiss:
Thank you, Dogma52
And you look good wearing it...
Keep posting pics...please.
Don't encourage me ;)
Wow!!! Sexy
Thank you, gemini1966
Only thing I see in this pic is something delicious and inviting......ooh and love the lingerie..
I love that girdle, it's vintage, I can barely breathe when I have it on!
PS: I have a feeling I'm an olderasspussy than oldasspussy. :D
You look fabulous in that photo!
Thank you, pfflyerhot. I'm right behind you, I'll be 50 in a few weeks.
amazing photo of a beautiful woman
Thank you, coffeelover5

Nothing you post is lousy. :kiss::rose::devil:
I used my webcam & the pic is pretty lousy, you can't tell that it's a corset and girdle, looks like I'm wearing a dress.

Back