Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY HUMP DAY, my wonderful sweet sexy LIT friends.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

I m leaving for Belgium this afternoon, will be staying with my mom, so won't have WFI. Will be back Monday late afternoon.

Got some new panties ;), and of course had to make some silly pictures :eek:. For some reason my 34B boobs look so big :confused:

Have a fun and safe holiday! I love that silly blue in pictures.

Em, thank you for the pleasure and joy you bring. I enjoy dropping into your thread and catching up...you sexy great woman.

I hope you and the family have a safe and relaxing festive season

D:rose:

I m leaving for Belgium this afternoon, will be staying with my mom, so won't have WFI. Will be back Monday late afternoon.

Got some new panties ;), and of course had to make some silly pictures :eek:. For some reason my 34B boobs look so big :confused:

As always and as it will be forever: Emmy, you're the best!!!!
SO HOT PICS!!!! Thanks!!!

And welcome back to Europe - I will be just around the corner... travelling to Germany today ;-)

OMG emmy, You look absolutely FANTASTICALLY HOT WOW have a good time. :devil::devil::devil:

OH MY ! WOW

Mmmm, those beautiful puffy pussy lips swallowing up that fabric......so fucking sexy.

Care to trade the fabric for my fat cock, Em...?

xo

Happy Hump Day my sweet wonderful sexy LIT friends.

(hope to catch up later, just horribly jet lagged and busy :()

Attachments

• Happy Hump Day.jpg
    Happy Hump Day.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3

Clamps, pearls, and those lacy pantys...your lips are mezmerising.
Cup size, who cares...those boobs are always a turn-on. ;)

As always, the combination of sexy French (or is it Belgian?) lingerie and your scrumptious body makes for tantalizing photos. And your boobs look perfect! :kiss: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back