Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet wonderful sexy LIT friends, hope you all have a great relaxing, fun, naughty Sunday.
If anyone is hungry, Emm has some goodies for YOU ALL;)

http://www.smilebox.com/play/4e444d...&campaign=blog_playback_link&partner=googlehf

(its a lot of silly pictures, but kind of slow:confused:)

:kiss::rose::heart:

(really wanted to do replays, but with hubby back from his Kazakhstan trip and ready to go this evening to London for the week, its been loads of laundry, ironing and well :D:devil:, so again SORRY :eek::eek::eek:)

I remember the grapes and chocolate. So sexy. Great to see those pics again

I got your Christmas card today!! My wonderful, sweet friend. You sure know how to cheer a girl up!! :heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::kiss:

My sweet wonderful sexy LIT friends, hope you all have a great relaxing, fun, naughty Sunday.
If anyone is hungry, Emm has some goodies for YOU ALL;)

(its a lot of silly pictures, but kind of slow:confused:)

:kiss::rose::heart:

(really wanted to do replays, but with hubby back from his Kazakhstan trip and ready to go this evening to London for the week, its been loads of laundry, ironing and well :D:devil:, so again SORRY :eek::eek::eek:)
All I can say is; WOW! Thank you, Emm.

attachment.php

Where's the mistletoe when you need it? :devil:

HAPPY HUMP DAY, my wonderful sweet sexy LIT friends.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

I m leaving for Belgium this afternoon, will be staying with my mom, so won't have WFI. Will be back Monday late afternoon.

Got some new panties ;), and of course had to make some silly pictures :eek:. For some reason my 34B boobs look so big :confused:

Attachments

• IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 5
Very sexy Emmy!

I m leaving for Belgium this afternoon, will be staying with my mom, so won't have WFI. Will be back Monday late afternoon.

Got some new panties ;), and of course had to make some silly pictures :eek:. For some reason my 34B boobs look so big :confused:

These are very enticing shots and yes, they do look big. And lickable and just right for some nibbling too. :p
I also love those sexy panties and what's in them. Would love to see more of you peeking out of those. Yummmm!
Have a safe, happy trip Emm.

I love your boobs as much as your cute face! :cattail:

Simply mouth-watering shots Emmy. Thanks for sharing so freely. Safe travels. Enjoy your holidays

Love the new pics! After seeing that first pic, your boobs are not the only thing looking big :devil:. All my naughty instincts are triggered by your pictures! :devil::devil:

And my dear sexy lady friend, that is bad how??????

You continue to get more sexy with time. Nice panties. The nipples toy is a nice touch

WOW!!!

have a good and safe trip.. :)

Tremendous don't be confused They look stunning

Have fun! We'll miss you.

...and yeah, That first pic makes your boobs look HUGE.

Very nice my sweet and sexy Emmy! I've missed you!

I will leave a :kiss: for your return. Enjoy your visit with Mom. :rose:

Early X-mas Present

Holy cow, Emm! THAT is one of the hottest you have ever posted! One helluva camel toe!! Thank you!!!:heart::heart::heart:
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back