Icy's Imagery.

thud.gif
thud.gif
thud.gif


I'm speechless....;)

I'm so glad you could still type.;)
 
The deafening sound you heard when you posted this picture was jaws around the world hitting the floor after viewing your brilliance. Your dress is slowly becoming the Cloak of Invisibility. Of course the version you have, your dress is disappearing not you. Thank you for sharing.

Hehe. My dresses tend to do that.:)
 
Lovin' how the nipple is peeking out... and really like your Christmas avatar!!! :rose::kiss::rose:

Thank you.:)

Not that I am complaining, but it looks like "less dress" to me... just saying!!:D

Lol. Yes you would be correct.
 
It's your picture so clearly you have the right to name it whatever you want. If it were my picture, instead of Pool Days Too it would be Luscious Boobs, Two.



I hate to sound like a grammar Nazi but did you mean More, Wet Boobs or More Wet, Boobs? If the Wet goes with the Boobs then we're ok because it was more of your Boobs (though they look much drier here). If the Wet goes with the More then we have a problem. They're clearly LESS wet than the last shot so we'll have to figure our a way to make them wetter. Any ideas? ;) :devil:



Oh, you are wearing a dress.



Yup. Same boob...I mean dress but different angle.



I really love your definition of more. It's so...minimalist. There's so little more it seems like less dress. Or maybe it's your definiton of dress. When.you say dress maybe you mean boob. That would make perfect sense! The first picture would really be Summer Boob, the second Summer Boob Too and the last More Boob.

You Aussies and your funny variations on English. I look forward to seeing more of your "dresses". :kiss: :kiss:

Cheers

Oh dear Rogue. My head is spinning now! Lol.
Let's see. I could probably study up on where to put my punctuation and the true meaning of each word. Or I could take more pics and post them with my Aussie style of English. Decisions, decisions...
 
I'm struggling to find the words to describe how you make me feel. Aroused, inspired, horny as all hell. I think that's a pretty good summary. Fuck you look amazing. I'd take a trip and know the only thing I could do was see that amazing body of yours in motion, and I'd say it was worth it.

Thank you. Its a compliment that you try.:)
 
Back
Top