T-Shirt and Panties

Hope nobody minds if I crash this party...

Alien Buttduction

💋💋

You crashed your Space Harley? So you're like a Space Biker? I bet you are cuz you're such a heartass. ;) Don't take crap from nobody.

If you got the shirt in person you'll understand when I say I spent 5 years living in Hell..I mean Clovis. :eek:

Lovely legs and butt (it was a Buttduction becasue we couldn't see your abs for the Abduction)...I mean great t-shirt and panties.

Cheers

Pretty sure no one is going to complain with a view like that!

Thank you Azco.
not at all! sexy thing you! love it! :kiss:

Hehe. Thanks Bunny I love it when we end up posting on the same threads.

Crash away :D

Thank you PerfectHost. *sits next to you and gets comfortable* Hope this seat isn't taken?

Such a cool photo, outdoors, you naughty lady indeed! :devil: Lovely t-shirt and pants... And bum. ;)

Haha.. Yes I do love to take some naughty outside shots. Thanks ST.

Don't worry about that because I have all day. I hope your crashing involves bumping into me. ;)

*Wedges my way thru the crowd until I finally bump into Endless* Shall we dance?

There's nothing about this photo I don't like. :D

By all means, keep coming here.

Thank you John. I'm sure I have another around here somewhere...

You crashed your Space Harley? So you're like a Space Biker? I bet you are cuz you're such a heartass. ;) Don't take crap from nobody.

If you got the shirt in person you'll understand when I say I spent 5 years living in Hell..I mean Clovis. :eek:

Lovely legs and butt (it was a Buttduction becasue we couldn't see your abs for the Abduction)...I mean great t-shirt and panties.

Cheers

LMAO. Hubby deploys to Rosewell sometimes. During his last trip he brought me back an alien Harley shirt.

That is true. I am a "heart"ass literally and figuratively. I do have the nice heart shaped ass going on in this picture as well as the heart tattoo. It is also true I don't take crap from anyone but when I put them down I do it kindly. :heart::kiss:

Fuck! I just love your pics!

Please come and sit on my face.

Hehe are you sure >_<

Very hot and nice pokies too

Haha thanks ;)

oh, to be "teddy."..

You just want to be teddy and watch? :devil:

Well we would have to blindfold his eyes for the things I'm thinking of ... Beautiful Peek at that Cute Kitty!

Hehehe well I am sure he won't mind the show ;)

Love that you are getting bolder. You are obviously enjoying it as your nipple gives that away.

Would love to see a wet spot on your panties pic. That is one of my favorite types. And then I'd want to ravage you.

Oooh that would be a fun one hehe...glad you liked these ones :kiss:

Hope nobody minds if I crash this party...

http://imgur.com/mP2usjK

💋💋

Nope nope...please join in. :) Love this one!

Not quite a t-shirt.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I don't know...does this count as a t-shirt and pantie pic??

http://imgur.com/QcnORSo

This is one of the very first pictures I took about 6 months ago right before I started posting. This was me playing around with the idea of posting, so it is just a mirror selfie.

I don't know...does this count as a t-shirt and pantie pic??

http://imgur.com/QcnORSo

This is one of the very first pictures I took about 6 months ago right before I started posting. This was me playing around with the idea of posting, so it is just a mirror selfie.

Absolutely not....that looks like an oxford shirt and it must be removed immediately.......not the pic.....the shirt.

Because it's you, we'll let it slide :p. Gorgeous as ever!

Ahhh thank you Mihijo!! :heart::kiss:

Absolutely not....that looks like an oxford shirt and it must be removed immediately.......not the pic.....the shirt.

Haha. It's just a plain white men's button up shirt. If I removed the shirt it would no long fit the thread theme....but I do have that picture too. ;):devil::kiss:

Back