Icy's Imagery.

Swimwear.

attachment.php

Don't let the sharks eat you...leave that for me! :eek::D

Swimwear.

attachment.php

You look good in dark blue. How about we find a quiet spot to get cozy? Feel free to ditch the cozzie if it helps you get cozy. ;) Oh who am I kidding? In a few more pics you'll have ditched it on your own. So I'll just pull up a beach chair and wait. :cool:

Cheers

You look good in dark blue. How about we find a quiet spot to get cozy? Feel free to ditch the cozzie if it helps you get cozy. ;) Oh who am I kidding? In a few more pics you'll have ditched it on your own. So I'll just pull up a beach chair and wait. :cool:

Cheers

Are you saying that I'm always stripping off?
Oh wait, I guess that is what the evidence suggests. Lol :D

Swimwear.

attachment.php
Oh to what a lovely swimsuit you have there. Once again your favorite color represented and looking lovely on you. Everywhere you go in that it is summer time, even in the winter. Thank you for sharing.

Swimwear.

attachment.php
Aquaphobic here, but I'd still want to go swimming with you. Well, if I could actually swim. Hmm, I'm sure you've got something that would help me float :D

Also, sorry for not posting for a while. I seem to have retreated back into my usual lurking mode. Let's just say I thoroughly enjoyed the various sets you've posted.

Oh to what a lovely swimsuit you have there. Once again your favorite color represented and looking lovely on you. Everywhere you go in that it is summer time, even in the winter. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you. I always gravitate towards blue clothing.:)

Aquaphobic here, but I'd still want to go swimming with you. Well, if I could actually swim. Hmm, I'm sure you've got something that would help me float :D

Also, sorry for not posting for a while. I seem to have retreated back into my usual lurking mode. Let's just say I thoroughly enjoyed the various sets you've posted.

I do have a couple of built in flotation devices. Lol

You are forgiven. It is nice to hear from you though.:D

Back