Icy's Imagery.

That I do and that you do so that's really that we do and that's way too many thats.

I'd prefer central to all stations and it's never an express. Always long haul with sleeper cars.

Cheers

That's good that we've sorted that out. ;)

The scenic root...I mean route. Lol

Up close.

attachment.php

You really are shameless, Icy... God love ya......!! :D
:kiss:

Just when a person thinks the photo set couldn't get any better. Pow! We are treated to another picture to quicken the blood and melt the soul. Thank you for sharing.

Lol. I feel like I should get out my superhero costume again.

Up close...

attachment.php

...and very personal.

Funny it keeps making me look left. As if it's pointing and saying "Psst, Look over there".

If women's breast really could talk I think the things they'd say the most are "What ate you staring at?", "Take a picture it will last longer!" and the class "Her eyes are up there.".

Cheers

...and very personal.

Funny it keeps making me look left. As if it's pointing and saying "Psst, Look over there".

If women's breast really could talk I think the things they'd say the most are "What ate you staring at?", "Take a picture it will last longer!" and the class "Her eyes are up there.".

Cheers

I think it's trying to point something out.

Maybe if they could talk they'd say
"Why look her in the eye when I'm here"
"Hey there's boobs here, look at meee...!"
"Take a pic, I'll smile"
LOL

I think it's trying to point something out.

Maybe if they could talk they'd say
"Why look her in the eye when I'm here"
"Hey there's boobs here, look at meee...!"
"Take a pic, I'll smile"
LOL

Those sound like self-centered boobs. Considering the enticing way your nipples point your boobs clearly aren't self-centered!

I think yours are exhibitionist boobs.

Cheers

Those sound like self-centered boobs. Considering the enticing way your nipples point your boobs clearly aren't self-centered!

I think yours are exhibitionist boobs.

Cheers

There's nothing centred about my nipples. Lol

You think?? Lol

Almost time to go.

attachment.php

Oh no! :eek: You're going to take your boob...I mean your ball and go home?!? It's like a flashback to the playground. I didn't realize we'd upset you enough to leave. :(

Sorry. :eek: Can you come out and play again tomorrow? :confused:

Cheers

Back