Icy's Imagery.

This is behaving. Right?

attachment.php

Of course it is.

Oh...more.

It's not often that I'm happy to be wrong but this is definitely one of those times. The question is does the hand move or the undies. Can't wait to find out. ;) :devil: It's win-win for us regardless.

Cheers

Yeah, I know. It's the never ending series.
School is almost out for summer. Lol

You're on track for an A+ in behavioral studies.

From the student handbook

The benefit of a standard issue garment: If it is torn while in service, they are easily replaced for a reasonable price. Exciting and cost effective. :D

Oh yay I love getting good grades.

I like standard issue even more now.:D

School's out.

attachment.php
I have Alice Cooper's song, "School's Out" screaming through my head. This is followed by a oh my. If all the world's schools were like The School of Icy...... The universe would be a better place. Thank you for sharing.

I have Alice Cooper's song, "School's Out" screaming through my head. This is followed by a oh my. If all the world's schools were like The School of Icy...... The universe would be a better place. Thank you for sharing.

Lol. Each occasion should have a theme song.:)

Summer, is that what the kids are calling it these days. We called it nookie. Whatever works is ok I guess. Sure gives Summer School a whole new meaning.

Cheers

Lol. As long as we're all on the same page.;)

Wow! I leave for a couple weeks and come back and you have this naughty school girl thing going... A very sexy set of photos indeed... gets me thinking some very naughty thoughts sexy lady...:rose::kiss::rose:

Back