Icy's Imagery.

Standard issue.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Standard issue.

attachment.php

All good things must come to an end...and that's a very nice end. ;)

Icy you're on fire with this thread. It's easy to see you're having fun with it and I know we're all enjoying immensely as well. Thanks! :kiss:

Cheers

I hope my comments aren't boring you, but I hope you know you always knock my socks off.

All good things must come to an end...and that's a very nice end. ;)

Icy you're on fire with this thread. It's easy to see you're having fun with it and I know we're all enjoying immensely as well. Thanks! :kiss:

Cheers

Hehe. Thank you.

I'm pleased to hear that you're enjoying my thread like I am. Certainly makes it more fun for me.:kiss:

You may say "standard issue", but what I see is Platinum Issued of OMG School of Hotness. The motto, "Grades? Where you're going, you don't need grades." Thank you for sharing.

Haha. Thank you for posting your fun comments.:)

Nothing better than feeling a little frisky and seeing my sexy little friend is on. Knowing there's a chance you'll post picture that will feed my already Naughty side.

Hugs icy

Haha. Feed the naughty beast huh?

Standard issue too.

attachment.php

Oh...more.

It's not often that I'm happy to be wrong but this is definitely one of those times. The question is does the hand move or the undies. Can't wait to find out. ;) :devil: It's win-win for us regardless.

Cheers

There's something just so innocently sexy about standard white panties.

Back