Icy's Imagery.

I think I need a new school shirt.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Just wanted to drop in and say your school girl images are super cute! So fun, flirty and the right amount of naughty. :)

That's because I'm a rule follower Sir.

If you're such a rule follower why are you wearing your uniform incorrectly? Do you need some remedial training on it's wear? Take it all off except the panties and we'll go over the proper way to represent the school.

Oops! Now I'm in for it!;)

Well since you're a returning mature student I have a wider latitude of disciplinary options than with your younger classmates. As such I think I'm the one that will be in it soon. :devil:

If the desk can hold up to the Phys Ed teacher I'm sure it will be perfectly safe for a petite thing like you. But now I wonder if it could hold you both?

It's good to see you applying yourself. Is that the notebook I gave you with your extra credit work? Pay very close attention to the figures on page 5. That's your homework for the week. On Monday I expect you to be able to demonstrate both solutions to the "problem".

This goes on much longer and I'm gonna need a new pair of pants or at least a change of them. ;) :devil:

Cheers

You look amazing as a student. The male population of the school you would be at would be standing and saluting you all of the time. :rose:

Just wanted to drop in and say your school girl images are super cute! So fun, flirty and the right amount of naughty. :)

Thanks Tiamo, you have some cute pics in your thread too.:)

Well since you're a returning mature student I have a wider latitude of disciplinary options than with your younger classmates. As such I think I'm the one that will be in it soon. :devil:

Oh, Sir!:eek:

If the desk can hold up to the Phys Ed teacher I'm sure it will be perfectly safe for a petite thing like you. But now I wonder if it could hold you both?

Maybe if you hop on the desk too it will test the theory?:D

It's good to see you applying yourself. Is that the notebook I gave you with your extra credit work? Pay very close attention to the figures on page 5. That's your homework for the week. On Monday I expect you to be able to demonstrate both solutions to the "problem".

Oh yes Sir, I plan on studying very thoroughly.

This goes on much longer and I'm gonna need a new pair of pants or at least a change of them. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Are you a growing boy Sir?:p

I think I need a new school shirt.

attachment.php

Destruction of school property? You said you were going to be a good girl...:)

You cum to my office....now! We need to measure you for a new shirt and dole out your punishment. Make sure to bring your ruler....;)

Back