Icy's Imagery.

Miss Icy, we've gone over the basics of the male and female genitalia several times. I sorry but I'll have to move on or we won't cover the lesson plan for today's Health class. Why don't you come by my office later and we'll try it again. I'm sure that with enough effort you'll get a good grip on the basics and then we'll review the human reproductive cycle to make sure you understand how it all fits together.

How does that sound?

Cheers

Oh Sir, you'd do that to help me?
That's so generous!!;)

Hmmm, can you explain that again?

attachment.php

Hopefully u have a selfie stick for the behind view :)

Oh Sir, you'd do that to help me?
That's so generous!!;)

In America one of the Presidents enacted a policy of "No child left behind". I would never consider ignoring a Presidential policy so I'll do anything it takes to get your behind right where it needs to be. ;)

I must agree that you fill that full uniform out and do so VERY nicely.

But I had no no idea you were a Slytherin! And with that tie you must be involved with a Gryffindor.

Cheers

In America one of the Presidents enacted a policy of "No child left behind". I would never consider ignoring a Presidential policy so I'll do anything it takes to get your behind right where it needs to be. ;)

I'm so lucky to have you on my side.:)

I must agree that you fill that full uniform out and do so VERY nicely.

But I had no no idea you were a Slytherin! And with that tie you must be involved with a Gryffindor.

Cheers

Well thank you. I'm pleased you think so.

Now I must admit to not reading our class assignment. So I googled slytherin. What I found made me laugh.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slytherin

Oh my....I have never seen a schoolgirl so sexy.....;)

What are you going to measure? Or just making sure certain things will fit? :devil:

Lol.;)

I just like to be prepared. Even though I'm no Boy Scout.

Back