Icy's Imagery.

Shower time!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Icy,

Sorry I've been slacking. I blame the hangover (and what a BAD day to drink myself silly! I missed most of these for FAR too long).

attachment.php

Sharing your bed with us and you brought extra pillows! How very thoughtful. Oops looks like they need some fluffing. ;)

attachment.php

The rise jokes have been beat to death and there were even some shine ones (good job guys!) so I'll just say that your lips and pillows look great horizontally or vertically. I'm curious though (no surprise right?), that's the sheet from the bed around you but I'm having a hard time figuring out the angle of the photo.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Technically it's TWO of the best things about the morning (the toast and coffee though the boobs are their usual eye catching masterpieces). Speaking of toast...

Toast by Heywood Banks

P.S. Nice purple toaster!

attachment.php

Oh very nice! But you specifically said 'in every cheek' so for your misinterpretation just lay across my lap and we'll put a different sort of rose in those cheeks. :devil:

Cheers

Icy,

Sorry I've been slacking. I blame the hangover (and what a BAD day to drink myself silly! I missed most of these for FAR too long).

attachment.php

Sharing your bed with us and you brought extra pillows! How very thoughtful. Oops looks like they need some fluffing. ;)

Don't say I'm not thoughtful. Lol

attachment.php

The rise jokes have been beat to death and there were even some shine ones (good job guys!) so I'll just say that your lips and pillows look great horizontally or vertically. I'm curious though (no surprise right?), that's the sheet from the bed around you but I'm having a hard time figuring out the angle of the photo.

Lol. I am not shocked. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed sheet across my lap. My feet reaching down to the floor from my very tall bed. I hope that helps with your curiosity.:D

attachment.php
attachment.php

Technically it's TWO of the best things about the morning (the toast and coffee though the boobs are their usual eye catching masterpieces). Speaking of toast...

Toast by Heywood Banks

P.S. Nice purple toaster!

I'd definitely agree with the toast and coffee. Great morning treats.
And I will check this out shortly.

attachment.php

Oh very nice! But you specifically said 'in every cheek' so for your misinterpretation just lay across my lap and we'll put a different sort of rose in those cheeks. :devil:

Cheers

You can't be sure that there's not a rose in my other cheeks. Lol:p

I haven't said anything yet about the latest photos cause I can't think of anything clean to say.

I mean I think you're gorgeous but you knew that already.

I haven't said anything yet about the latest photos cause I can't think of anything clean to say.

I mean I think you're gorgeous but you knew that already.

Hehe.
Well thank you.;)
I'll just be in the shower getting clean! Lol

One of the best things about mornings.

attachment.php

I know GD22 likes to flirt here, and I can see why. This is a fun thread. Only now he's going to want me dressed that way in the morning, and it's starting to get colder here. Well, less chance that mine would get too close and get burned.

Back