AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
As winter approaches - had flurries this morning - I want someone else to bring me coffee. Perhaps that's the next big thing: coffee deliveries.

I know some places do, but for me, I'm too far out in the boonies. I would think where you are, there would be a ton of places that delivered. Granted we are the one of the best places for coffee. If I lived in a busy city, that would be fun to do.

I know some places do, but for me, I'm too far out in the boonies. I would think where you are, there would be a ton of places that delivered. Granted we are the one of the best places for coffee. If I lived in a busy city, that would be fun to do.

Since I'm 1 miles or so from the state capital, the coffee delivery business word be good.

I don't know if you all have these around your areas or not. They are huge here and since pictures came with. I figured you might enjoy the ladies.

http://www.cowgirlsespresso.com/cowgirls-espresso-seattle

And a picture cause pictures are always good. :D

attachment.php

I have a morning coffee to rush the blood to my head, (i.e. brain).
If I went to one of these establishment I'd be dead from an over worked heart.

good morning, sorry for the weekend absence - family calls...

looks like the shop ran fine without me...

naked-coffee.jpg

Many of them do. I even found one in Colorado that does lol

Will enjoy my coffee this morning while looking out the window at this...

attachment.php

That's a beautiful view, one that makes greeting the day much easier. Now as to all of the coffee shop comments. I guess I've become to frugal to bother with coffee shops, besides the only one I've ever really liked was Cafe Du Monde whenever I visited New Orleans and the French Quarter. That place is almost as entertaining as sitting at an outdoor table at a Venice Beach CA restaurant.

lucky couple, being inside together on a cold rainy day like this..

tumblr_nvaqbkpU6U1qbitbyo1_500.jpg

Good Day!
I would agree!! :D
That's a beautiful view, one that makes greeting the day much easier. Now as to all of the coffee shop comments. I guess I've become to frugal to bother with coffee shops, besides the only one I've ever really liked was Cafe Du Monde whenever I visited New Orleans and the French Quarter. That place is almost as entertaining as sitting at an outdoor table at a Venice Beach CA restaurant.

You should hear all the sounds out here in the country. :)

Yeah I know, I had a small farm with a lot of woods and pasture and a spring fed creek running the length of the lower field below the house. I miss it but life moves on.

Yeah I know, I had a small farm with a lot of woods and pasture and a spring fed creek running the length of the lower field below the house. I miss it but life moves on.

Yes I love the country!!

Speaking of... I got locked out of the house today and took boredom selfies. At least I had my coffee.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yes I love the country!!

Speaking of... I got locked out of the house today and took boredom selfies. At least I had my coffee.

Me too! Hope to get back to it some day.

Aww, well, it's a win for us, and I'm glad you had coffee to keep you warm!

Yes I love the country!!

attachment.php

I love them, your facial expressions are priceless. I passed up an opportunity to purchase a smaller farm with horse stables, barn and smokehouse because its just me now. Still if the right opportunity comes up again...

Me too! Hope to get back to it some day.

Aww, well, it's a win for us, and I'm glad you had coffee to keep you warm!
haha and my cell phone for too much boredom.
I love them, your facial expressions are priceless. I passed up an opportunity to purchase a smaller farm with horse stables, barn and smokehouse because its just me now. Still if the right opportunity comes up again...

My horse and I Had fun with selfies today too. ;)

I would agree!! :D

I once owned what had been a horse farm. Yes, the sounds, the sights...there's nothing to compare.

Attachments

• rVFOCW7.jpg
    rVFOCW7.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back