Status
Not open for further replies.
The-Slice-Of-Great-Success-Godd-Morning-Wishes.jpg

for Sassy and Em...

for Sassy and Em...
awww thanks Crash!! Super cute. :rose:
Oooooooooooo, I love the bubbles Sassy, so pretty! And legs!! *whistle*
Thank you Tali
HAHAHAHAHAHA! It made me think of this mug........I need this one!
yes, I love that. lol That's cute.
Me! In a bean shell!
haha this reminded me of something I saw today about being grateful for whomever thought it was a great idea to smash a coffee bean and then adding water. ;)
So this is what you're using me for. :mad:

lol. This could only come from you. This is probably your 3 favorite things, isn't it? Or 2 at least. :D

First, I don't think you'd ever complain about being used by Tali. I think you'd race to her house. ;)
Second. Bath, coffee.. third? I didn't get sex so that's out. :(

First, I don't think you'd ever complain about being used by Tali. I think you'd race to her house. ;)
Second. Bath, coffee.. third? I didn't get sex so that's out. :(

She can use me as long as it's for sex. :D She even offered to keep me watered and fed.

:( You need some sexy bath sex! I'll bring you your coffee and pretend to fall in. ;)

I head about this place.. Wish there were a few like that around here.

Just about any kind of booty baring/tit revealing kind of coffee place there is, we have it. Many have been busted for prostitution over the years though ;)

Some of those places, that would not surprise me. We have absolutely nothing around here like that. Hell we don't even have a Hooters. :(

We have a Hooters. It makes the franchisee so much money, they're putting in a DQ close by.

Some of those places, that would not surprise me. We have absolutely nothing around here like that. Hell we don't even have a Hooters. :(
We have a couple, but I've never been in one. I have my own boobs to stare at lol
My area had one of those cafes planned, but the proposed owner lost his money in a divorce LOL
The Seattles best or the half naked girly places?
Keep the coffee, I'll take them legs around my head instead. Poetry lol.:eek:
lol just remember, I do have strong legs. :D
We have a Hooters. It makes the franchisee so much money, they're putting in a DQ close by.

haha boobs and ice cream. Great combo!!

Sassy, the half-naked girly place.

LOL The DQ is a mile away, on a busier thoroughfare. This will be the first one in the immediate area since 1986!

Good morning, Sassy. You're lucky to have such a beautiful view!
I agree. I love waking up to the views around my house. Goodmorning friend. :kiss:
I wonder if I could have a bikini-clad young woman deliver me coffee all day ;)

haha the bikini girls don't work at the Seattles Coffee. Just at the coffee stands usually. ;) There was one of those stands next to my work. It was always awkward going next door to get coffee from the girl with the perky tits and pasties on. :eek:

You know she was looking at me wondering where my tits were... "sorry, mine are down there" (points to the ground) :eek:

I agree. I love waking up to the views around my house. Goodmorning friend. :kiss:

haha the bikini girls don't work at the Seattles Coffee. Just at the coffee stands usually. ;) There was one of those stands next to my work. It was always awkward going next door to get coffee from the girl with the perky tits and pasties on. :eek:

You know she was looking at me wondering where my tits were... "sorry, mine are down there" (points to the ground) :eek:

As winter approaches - had flurries this morning - I want someone else to bring me coffee. Perhaps that's the next big thing: coffee deliveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back