Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me a little about you fire, never seen one like it, what does it burn?
You may have forgotten all the nice things Iv'e said about your underwear I still feel the same love you in white.

loved catching up here

it was tough to choose, but this must be my favorite for the lighting, your mouth in shadow, your hand...

:rose::kiss::heart:

Happy Naked Tuesday my sexy ones.
Had a late lazy morning, anyone wants to join me for a long hot shower :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• Lazy Tuesday morning.jpg
    Lazy Tuesday morning.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 3
  • Lazy Tuesday morning 1.jpg
    Lazy Tuesday morning 1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Lazy Tuesday morning 2.jpg
    Lazy Tuesday morning 2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Yummy Tusaday morning, wink........jpg
    Yummy Tusaday morning, wink........jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 3
Had a late lazy morning, anyone wants to join me for a long hot shower :D:devil:
:kiss::rose:::heart::kiss:

Well of course I want to join you for that hot shower, emmy, but not only that shower! I suspect that I don't need to tell you what else I would love to do with you!!!:devil::rose::rose::rose:

:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:
Bonjour mon cher... souhaitons que les mouches ont une belle journée!!

Très belles photos!! :rose:

GOOOO Belgium !!!!

Belgium will take over as the No. 1 nation in the FIFA World Ranking if they win at home to Israel on Tuesday.

Belgium are currently third in the most recent ranking which was published at the start of the month, but with Germany being beaten in Republic of Ireland and current No. 1 Argentina losing at home to Ecuador, they can now climb to the summit for the first time in their history.

Victory for Belgium will place them on 1440 ranking points, and even if Argentina win in Paraguay they can score no more than 1429. Germany's score in the next ranking, which is released on Nov. 5, will be 1388 as they have already played their two games.

They were as low as 66th in the ranking in 2009, so moving to the very top in the space of six years would be a remarkable achievement.

Since I love being silly, I m all dressed up in the Belgium colors.... hopefully this silly act will bring us to be number 1 !!!!:D

Attachments

• Go Belgium for being number 1 in the world !!!!.jpg
    Go Belgium for being number 1 in the world !!!!.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 5
Belgium will take over as the No. 1 nation in the FIFA World Ranking if they win at home to Israel on Tuesday.

Belgium are currently third in the most recent ranking which was published at the start of the month, but with Germany being beaten in Republic of Ireland and current No. 1 Argentina losing at home to Ecuador, they can now climb to the summit for the first time in their history.

Victory for Belgium will place them on 1440 ranking points, and even if Argentina win in Paraguay they can score no more than 1429. Germany's score in the next ranking, which is released on Nov. 5, will be 1388 as they have already played their two games.

They were as low as 66th in the ranking in 2009, so moving to the very top in the space of six years would be a remarkable achievement.

Since I love being silly, I m all dressed up in the Belgium colors.... hopefully this silly act will bring us to be number 1 !!!!:D

*laughing softly* It sure can't hurt, lovely emmy!!! :rose::kiss:

I really enjoy how you choose to proudly wear the Belgie colors. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back