Icy's Imagery.

Being a superhero is quite exhausting.

attachment.php

Last edited:

attachment.php

Methinks you should lie down and let me give you a full body massage to take away all the stresses of fighting crime and/or evil!!! I'll use some flavoured scented oil, just in case!!!:kiss:

Methinks you should lie down and let me give you a full body massage to take away all the stresses of fighting crime and/or evil!!! I'll use some flavoured scented oil, just in case!!!:kiss:

Lol. Well you can't be too careful.;)

attachment.php

It must be. Looks like you don't have the energy to get the rest of your outfit off. I'd offer to help but there's already a line all queued up for that task.

Instead I'll use the time to say I have a pretty good imagination and the images it came up with paled in comparison to the reality of this one and the one posted before it.

Cheers

It must be. Looks like you don't have the energy to get the rest of your outfit off. I'd offer to help but there's already a line all queued up for that task.

Instead I'll use the time to say I have a pretty good imagination and the images it came up with paled in comparison to the reality of this one and the one posted before it.

Cheers

Well thanks for the thought.

You may need to exercise that imagination a little more.;)

Back