Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a wonderful TGIF my sweet sexy wonderful LIT friends.
Since hubby had to leave at 5 AM this morning to the city I had some time to finally catch up with replays. I hope I did not miss anyone, if so let me know.....

Its a chilly morning here, so first time in months I had to put on a bathrobe when coming out the shower ......, so I snapped some silly pics :eek:

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
Always so classy and sexy. Have a great weekend.

Glad you love the red sexy :kiss:

Ohhh wow..... I will try to make more ;)

Thanks my sexy one, and I sure having silly fun right now ;):kiss:

Thank you my sexy Jordan, now can I wrap them around YOU :devil:

Ohhh thanks sweet one, what a great lovely compliment, kissses

LOL somethings never change;)

You are welcome Em. Although I was simply speaking the truth. :kiss: :heart:

Since hubby had to leave at 5 AM this morning to the city I had some time to finally catch up with replays. I hope I did not miss anyone, if so let me know.....

Its a chilly morning here, so first time in months I had to put on a bathrobe when coming out the shower ......, so I snapped some silly pics :eek:

Happy TGIF darling! If you were chilly you didn't need that sexy robe you could've got warm & cozy in my arms as I wrap you up! Are you ever gonna email me your new address? :)

MMMM but where are YOU :confused:

holding the door for you, silly one...

chilly here too, just came in from the balcony, maybe we should keep each other warm.. :devil:

Thank you my wonderful sweet Pirate, I m doing great, finally time to catch up here. Hope you are doing great my friend. Miss YOU. Kisses and love

I'm doing alright, Just trying to find some trouble to get into.

Thank you sweet pirate, lol.....you know me, I don't mind people watching....wink.....
LOL Yes, We'll have to find a nice windy day so EVERYONE can watch.
You know me my sexy pirate, love sharing :D
lol Yes, You're a total heart.

Thank you my sexy Pirate, and love sharing, and love being silly and love YOU.
*blush*
I love to make every day your favorite day my sexy pirate :kiss:[/QUOTE]
..and you DO
Ohhhh you are the most sweet caring sexy Pirate I know.....:kiss:[/QUOTE]
aww, You're gonna make me blush again
Thank you my sexy Pirate, just blame RL.
But i m backkkkkk:heart:

LOL Yes you are!!
LOL yep and proud of it....at least when I wear that dress lol :kiss:
LOL Yes, That is a nice dress.....Ofcourse you know I always prefer you OUT of your dresses.;):D

Emmy posts, yay!!! Looking lovely as ever and we could all keep you warm!! :kiss::kiss::rose:

You had a busy morning with all those posts. So sweet of you. :kiss:

Love the morning pics. I can come warm you up and get you out of that robe. :devil:

Sloooooowly working my way through this thread and ALL your pics. You have an amazing body and sense of humour x

Clothes are not bad provided you let me take them off your HOT body! :cattail:

Uhoh, I was going to volunterr to warm you up, until I saw the "guard dog" in the last pic!!!

Yay! Fun and sexy Emmy pictures again :) :kiss: :rose::heart:

Awww your photos are always so fun and pretty!! Hope you enjoy your weekend :)

Morning sexxy silly EC.

Coffee on the balcony here. Cool but sunny

Only need you for perfection :devil:

Ohh Emmy how i wish id come out of the shower and find you on my bed like that!

mmm such Friday morning yumminess
:kiss:∞∞∞:cattail:

My sweet wonderful sexy Lit friends, hoping everyone is having a great Sunday.
I m just having a lazy one, anyone wants to join me :D:devil:

Attachments

• Lazy Sunday.jpg
    Lazy Sunday.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Lazy Sunday 1.jpg
    Lazy Sunday 1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Lazy Sunday 2.jpg
    Lazy Sunday 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 4