Icy's Imagery.

Caught up.

attachment.php

Would love to remove that clamp and replace it with my mouth... nipping it with my teeth...

Both those words describe me when I'm on this thread, but please do away with the clamps, those nipples don't deserve anything but tender appreciation.:heart:

I know you're not a fan of the clamps.:heart:
Tender appreciation is always welcomed.

I tried to look up the catch and release criteria for the Australian Boob (it's a very rare breed). Didn't have any luck finding out what size you can keep and what you have to throw back.

But I think you should keep them. Maybe get them mounted? They're definitely trophy quality. ;):devil:

Sometimes the same picture gets old, loses some of it's impact but ah...not so far.

Cheers

Last edited:

:eek:waow just beautiful, now delete these clips, your nipples are gently caress and lick ... we reprondrons this torture later and until we get there, we will give a few strokes on the buttocks :diable:

I tried to look up the catch and release criteria for the Austrian Boob (it's a very rare breed). Didn't have any luck finding out what size you can keep and what you have to throw back.

But I think you should keep them. Maybe get them mounted? They're definitely trophy quality. ;):devil:

Sometimes the same picture gets old, loses some of it's impact but ah...not so far.

Cheers

I'm not sure about the Austrian boob since I'm an Australian. Lol

Haha, mounted hey?

I'm pleased it's not old yet.:)

:eek:waow just beautiful, now delete these clips, your nipples are gently caress and lick ... we reprondrons this torture later and until we get there, we will give a few strokes on the buttocks :diable:

Thank you.:kiss:

I'm not sure about the Austrian boob since I'm an Australian. Lol

Haha, mounted hey?

I'm pleased it's not old yet.:)

Damn auto correct/auto complete. Though you in Lederhosen...

Icy they'll never get old. You joked about making the thread just about this dress. I believe you could. Easily.

Cheers

Damn auto correct/auto complete. Though you in Lederhosen...

Icy they'll never get old. You joked about making the thread just about this dress. I believe you could. Easily.

Cheers

I know I wouldn't complain if her thread was nothing but this Icy Blue Dress.

God, what an erotic picture Icy. All the things we can see, are so damn sexy. And all we can't see are so suggested, just out of sight and so very evocative. May I start kissing between those beautiful thighs and slowly work my way up your body? :p:kiss::rose::rose:

Back