Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very happy to hear from Miss Emmy today. She was kind enough to not only tease me with her pictures, but with her homemade cheesecake. The diabetic in me, wanted to scratch her eyes out, but the missing Emmy part won and I told her how happy I was to hear from her. :D

Just wanted to let you all know that I had talked to her.

oh god! Now that I know she can make cheesecake I really will have to make it out to visit her one day.

Thanks for letting us know Sassy......and I'm VERY envious of you right now.

Happy Sunday my sexy LIT friends, I wanted to catch up here :eek:, but I euhmm run out of time. I will do tomorrow, for now, some silly pics till I m back :D:devil:
Loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart: for YOU ALL

Attachments

• Photo on 8-24-15 at 5.52 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 8-24-15 at 5.52 PM #2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo on 8-24-15 at 5.59 PM.jpg
    Photo on 8-24-15 at 5.59 PM.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo on 8-24-15 at 5.58 PM.jpg
    Photo on 8-24-15 at 5.58 PM.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo on 8-24-15 at 6.00 PM.jpg
    Photo on 8-24-15 at 6.00 PM.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo on 8-24-15 at 5.57 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 8-24-15 at 5.57 PM #2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 9
Happy Sunday my sexy LIT friends, I wanted to catch up here :eek:, but I euhmm run out of time. I will do tomorrow, for now, some silly pics till I m back :D:devil:

It's so great to see you back here! A highlight of the weekend! :rose:

"Distracted" yourself I suppose;):D

Hmm, Well I'm glad you're here and I'm glad you're in a sharing mood.

*BIG HUG AND LOTS OF KISSES*

Take care of yourself lil buddy

Looking so sexxxy in & out of that sundress darling. Oh to be behind you cupping your tits nuzzling your neck whispering naughty things in your ear...:kiss:'s :heart: :devil:

Like Vintage wine...you are getting better each year

Lovely to see you back sweet silly gorgeous Emmy :heart: x :heart:

I sure would like to play inside that dress. Beautiful as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back