Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy TGIF from wonderful sunny Alovor my sweet sexy LIt friends.
I m having a great time the sun the pool, my kindle yeahhhh its being a great relaxing holiday. The only thing is the WFI here, I m glad that I could get online today to wish you all a happy week-end. This week is for me just been so relaxing reading and more reading and than some more reading at the pool. I feel alive again. But can't wait to be back home with my kitty cats on Sunday.
I m sorry for not reapplying, as I said WFI sucks, and my phone doesn't work here , but when I get back home I will do my repays and love you all for keeping my little thread alive. And will answer my mails.
So here some silly Emm tan lines.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Looking lovely Lady Em! :kiss:'s :heart:

Happy relaxing naughty Saturday my sweet sexy Lit friends.
My last day here, time flies when you are having fun.
Just one thing to do before packing and traveling home tomorrow is my full body massage at the garden pool. In the 3th picture you can see the little massagem parlor.
I m going to be so relaxed in an hour……
But will be happy to back home tomorrow afternoon (even its going to be a long day, flight from Faro to Lisbon at 6am, flight to NY at 10 am….) and see my kitty cats, missed them. And can't wait to finally replay to YOU all.
Sweet :kiss::kiss::kiss: :heart::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• Greetings from Portugal.jpg
    Greetings from Portugal.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Greetings from Portugal 1.jpg
    Greetings from Portugal 1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Greetings from Portugal 2.jpg
    Greetings from Portugal 2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Greetings from Portugal 3.jpg
    Greetings from Portugal 3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Greetings from Portugal 4.jpg
    Greetings from Portugal 4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 3
Just one thing to do before packing and traveling home tomorrow is my full body massage at the garden pool. In the 3th picture you can see the little massagem parlor.
But will be happy to back home tomorrow afternoon (even its going to be a long day, flight from Faro to Lisbon at 6am, flight to NY at 10 am….) and see my kitty cats, missed them. And can't wait to finally replay to YOU all.

Have fun and safe travels Sexy Emmy :kiss:

Happy Saturday to you, sexy Emm. Good to know you are loving Portugal.

I'm so jealous!It looks beautiful. Just like you. I truly am happy that you are having such a great time.You so deserve this! :kiss: :heart: :rose: my phone has been quiet without my weekly Emmy messages.

Hi my gorgeous Emms. :kiss: so glad to see you having such a wonderful time on vacation. You so needed and deserved this.

You look beautiful and sexy as hell in your bikini.

:heart: :kiss:

Glad you are having fun!! Just don't burn that delicate Belgian, porcelian skin of yours sweetie!!

Hot bikini pictures! You are my favorite bikini model! :cattail:

Fourth pic is the best. Sexy tanline and your tits look amazing

I m having a great time the sun the pool, my kindle yeahhhh its being a great relaxing holiday. The only thing is the WFI here, I m glad that I could get online today to wish you all a happy week-end. This week is for me just been so relaxing reading and more reading and than some more reading at the pool. I feel alive again. But can't wait to be back home with my kitty cats on Sunday.
I m sorry for not reapplying, as I said WFI sucks, and my phone doesn't work here , but when I get back home I will do my repays and love you all for keeping my little thread alive. And will answer my mails.

Have a good trip home sweetie Em

Happy Naked Tuesday my wonderful Lit friends, having a great time in wonderful Alvor.
And yeahhh finally getting a tan, since I was not allowed to do that last year, I m finally enjoy my time at the pool, 3 days here and 3 books already finished :D.
So here some silly pics I just took from our deck on the room, will try to take some silly pics from me at the pool tomorrow. We are off to our favorite restaurant, it will be grilled sardines tonight, while viewing the sunset over the beach.
Sweet :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Stunning as always

Love this view: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1748487&d=1440176907

:kiss:

attachment.php
I want to pull these bottoms down and eat you until you scream

you know just like.... :devil:

Happy Sunday my sweet sexy LIT friends.
It was a great vacation, but sooo happy to be home again, and so are my kitty cats.
They are :cat happy: to see there mamsie again.
I will catch up SOON. (after the laundry, ironing, cleaning…..;))

Attachments

• Emm is home !!!!.jpg
    Emm is home !!!!.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Yep I got tanlines …….jpg
    Yep I got tanlines …….jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
It was a great vacation, but sooo happy to be home again, and so are my kitty cats.

I am glad you are home safely ! My cat would not know who I was after a week! :cattail:

Welcome home my sweet, sexy friend. :kiss:

Sounds like you had a wonderful, relaxing time.

I hope you two spent plenty of time sleeping in as well. ;) ;)

Thinking of you. :kiss: miss you. Catch up soon :kiss: :kiss:

Mmmmm - Emmy you look SO GOOD... Enjoy yourself!:rose::kiss:

xxx
Tyler

I think I need to inspect your tan lines with my tongue.... :kiss::devil:

xxx
Tyler

Glad to hear you are safe & sound sweetie!!

Happy Naked Tuesday my wonderful Lit friends, having a great time in wonderful Alvor.
And yeahhh finally getting a tan, since I was not allowed to do that last year, I m finally enjoy my time at the pool, 3 days here and 3 books already finished :D.
So here some silly pics I just took from our deck on the room, will try to take some silly pics from me at the pool tomorrow. We are off to our favorite restaurant, it will be grilled sardines tonight, while viewing the sunset over the beach.
Sweet :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

:kiss::rose::heart:

I miss you so much. My life is so busy these days. I'm spending my hour alone catching up on everything. You are so sexy, Emmy! I love your bikini. And I hope to god I look half as good as you when I'm your age. Incredible! I :heart: you!! Happy Monday, my sweet friend. XO.

:kiss:

Welcome Sweetheart :kiss::kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back