Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning my sweet sexy Lit friends.
I had such a great time with our little one, sadly she left :(.
But going to pack, and than we are off for a much needed vacation in Portugal.
So my sexy ones, have a great relaxing naughty week-end.
I will drop in from time to time.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Glad you had a wonderful time with your baby. She'll be back darling! :D
Enjoy Portugal & yes I want to see you in & out of that sexy bikini as well as joining you by & in the pool! :devil: :kiss:'s :heart:

I'll bring the drinks and rub you down with sunscreen

That is one sexy bikini bottom!

Have a great time in Portugal sweetie EM.

You don't. Need to wear ASAP your bikini do you? :devil:

I will miss you , and your nude body a lot! Mainly I will miss your nude body ! :devil:

Yes I would love to be by the pool with you and help you with you bikini… taking it off!!! :D :kiss:

Have a great vacation sexy, silly girl.

Just an amazing bikini picture sweet Emmy. You have an absolutely wonderful vacation! :rose::rose::rose:

You are so beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures. :kiss: have a great time. :heart::kiss:

Emmy, so nice to see you again and damn you look good in that bikini

Would love to join you

Happy Naked Tuesday my wonderful Lit friends, having a great time in wonderful Alvor.
And yeahhh finally getting a tan, since I was not allowed to do that last year, I m finally enjoy my time at the pool, 3 days here and 3 books already finished :D.
So here some silly pics I just took from our deck on the room, will try to take some silly pics from me at the pool tomorrow. We are off to our favorite restaurant, it will be grilled sardines tonight, while viewing the sunset over the beach.
Sweet :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

Attachments

• greetings from Portugal 1.jpg
    greetings from Portugal 1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 6
  • greetings from Porugal 2.jpg
    greetings from Porugal 2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Greetings from Portugal 3.jpg
    Greetings from Portugal 3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
  • greetings from Portugal 4.jpg
    greetings from Portugal 4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Happy Naked Tuesday my wonderful Lit friends, having a great time in wonderful Alvor.
And yeahhh finally getting a tan, since I was not allowed to do that last year, I m finally enjoy my time at the pool, 3 days here and 3 books already finished :D.
So here some silly pics I just took from our deck on the room, will try to take some silly pics from me at the pool tomorrow. We are off to our favorite restaurant, it will be grilled sardined tonight, while viewing the sunset over the beach.

Hope you're are having a great time. Great ass shot!!:kiss::rose:

So here some silly pics I just took from our deck on the room, will try to take some silly pics from me at the pool tomorrow. We are off to our favorite restaurant, it will be grilled sardined tonight, while viewing the sunset over the beach.

Hello gorgeous Emmy. How the hell does your hubby NOT walk around with a constant hard on???? I mean, really? You are hot!:rose::rose::rose::rose:

So here some silly pics I just took from our deck on the room, will try to take some silly pics from me at the pool tomorrow. We are off to our favorite restaurant, it will be grilled sardines tonight, while viewing the sunset over the beach.

Beautiful Emmy!! It is so nice to see you enjoying your vacation. :heart::kiss:

Very nice to see you, Emm, and very nice to know you are having a great vacation. Enjoy your night out.

I wish I had been in that parking, looking up at you bent over that railing. Such an incredible view!

So glad you're enjoying yourself. You deserve to relax and take it easy after all the running around you've been doing.

That is a VERY lucky parking lot to have you for a view.;):D

Especially the second two pics will be great for Portugal tourism: Come to see the sights.:devil:

I have been away for awhile and have missed you terribly! Good to see you and hope all is well. Enjoy dinner, the sunset and all the eleasure it brings.

I've been away on vacation. I come back and see these fabulous photos. WOW!

Thank you so very much.
attachment.php

Sounds like your trip is going well.

You certainly look great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back