A new Den for all the lovely and sexy ladies that are over 50 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great thread to find. To all the gorgeous women thanks for sharing.:)

Happy Hump Day to ALL.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 5
  • rsz_img_0092.jpg
    rsz_img_0092.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 4
I think it is a shame that so many ladies reach 50 and think that their bodies are no longer desirable. They are wrong, of course. All the ladies who contribute to this thread prove it. Let's see more of you ladies. Don't make Emmy and Mara do all the work. Be proud of you bodies.

Hot climate + hot woman = less clothes

It a formula for fun! :D

I work near a swimming club with lax rules. I wish I could escape this prison and join them, but I'm stuck waiting for a meeting to end, so I can disseminate the minutes from it to others across the country.

I work near a swimming club with lax rules. I wish I could escape this prison and join them, but I'm stuck waiting for a meeting to end, so I can disseminate the minutes from it to others across the country.

I love it when you say " inseminate"

Lax in what ways? I have a friend with a large pool at home and quite a few parties involved swimming even if you hadn't brought a suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back