Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday evening my sexy ones, this one is so relaxed after her lavender (again) jacuzzi… bed is ready for , anyone to join me…. or before the mirror…..:D
Till tomorrow my sexy ones, yeahhh its going to be happy naked tuesday :kiss::rose::heart:
I want to be the stiffed animal :D couldn't ask for a better view Emmy ;) :kiss::kiss:

Happy Monday evening my sexy ones, this one is so relaxed after her lavender (again) jacuzzi… bed is ready for :D:devil:, anyone to join me…. or before the mirror…..:D
Till tomorrow my sexy ones, yeahhh its going to be happy naked tuesday :kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Sexy hot stuff! :catroar:

I am home, and ready for revenge!! I have many pictures to upload and since it is late for you. You will get them tomorrow. I really wanted to bring that Jacuzzi home. I could totally see the allure. Naughty Emmy sent me naughty pics last night again. This woman is relentless!!! ;)

These mirror pictures are gorgeous! :heart::kiss:

Happy Monday evening my sexy ones, this one is so relaxed after her lavender (again) jacuzzi… bed is ready for :D:devil:, anyone to join me…. or before the mirror…..:D
Till tomorrow my sexy ones, yeahhh its going to be happy naked tuesday :kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
Sexy pics as always. Love the standing picture

I woulod join you however I don't trust that guard dog there!!!

Thanks Emm. It's so nice to have you back again!

Happy Monday evening is so sexy my silly friend. How can you top it on naked Tuesday? I will be watching!!! :devil:

Loved the stuff dog emmy. it lent an air of innocence to a very sexy lady's pictures!:devil::rose::rose:

Very very classy emm's, looks like nekid tuesday came a day early. :rose::kiss::rose:

Happy Naked Tuesday my wonderful Lit friends.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(will be back later, got a sick hubby at home :()

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1734659&d=1437477688
(posted this one in the coffee house :eek:)

So happy to see you.
attachment.php

Sorry to hear about hubby. I know you have ways to make him feel better.
attachment.php

:kiss:'s Good morning darling! I would love to join you in bed and take you in front of that mirror while we watch ourselves until we peak! :devil: :heart:

good morning to you lovely lady.....I do always love your outdoor shots....and indoors too, come to think about it!

Good Afternoon Gorgeous

I hope you enjoy your nakedness as much as we're enjoying it.

Sorry to hear hubby is sick, but with you running around being his naked nurse I'm sure he'll "perk up" soon.

Reflections are fun, but not as much as the real thing...:devil:

Loving the mirror shots Emmy, beautiful xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back