A new Den for all the lovely and sexy ladies that are over 50 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nrpf776vdo1r5jqq2o1_400.jpg

This is super naughty and sexy. Well done;)

Love the mirror back shot. Mighty fine looking lauren.

I"m 55 and wouldn't change a thing...the older I become...I richer I feel...life lessons are priceless...and I know now not to waste time sweating the small stuff, I pick my battles widely now... :rose:

Nice cleavage kb. great display.

Hope your all having a nice and naughty weekend! :kiss:

:cattail:

FG, they are hanging nicely, constrained by that teasing see-through top.

2.0 breast and an eye
I'm 61.
Sweet wonderful Mara, so happy you bumped this wonderful thread up again and I love adore your 2.0 kissssses and love

Spank for your wonderful surprise :D, and what a beautiful surprise it was….IS…. kisses

I"m 55 and wouldn't change a thing...the older I become...I richer I feel...life lessons are priceless...and I know now not to waste time sweating the small stuff, I pick my battles widely now...
Always so great to see SEXY YOU here. Kissses beautiful

Hope your all having a nice and naughty weekend! :kiss:

:cattail:
Just woooow and wooooww sexy women. Kissses

While at work

tumblr_nrt3imdjzT1r5jqq2o1_400.jpg
Naughty love it, it just shows that us over 50 still are ohhhh so naughty, kisses sexy one

Soooo happy for our wonderful Mara to bump this thread up again, because we over 50 ROCK.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(and a silly from me, 54 just out of my Jacuzzi, ;)

And sorry for the mess on the bed, already took down the covers and the pillows, the pics was just a spur of the moment thing….

Attachments

• phprp6k5EPM.jpg
    phprp6k5EPM.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Soooo happy for our wonderful Mara to bump this thread up again, because we over 50 ROCK.

And sorry for the mess on the bed, already took down the covers and the pillows, the pics was just a spur of the moment thing….

You're so gorgeous emmy. :heart: I'm stunned by this picture.

Sweet wonderful Mara, so happy you bumped this wonderful thread up again and I love adore your 2.0 kissssses and love

YAY HOORAY: Emm's in the house!
Thanks for your kind words on my pic.
I totally agree on we over 50... confidence and boldness RULE.
And you're lovely, Emm :kiss::rose::heart:

Spank for your wonderful surprise :D, and what a beautiful surprise it was….IS…. kisses

Always so great to see SEXY YOU here. Kissses beautiful

Just woooow and wooooww sexy women. Kissses

Naughty love it, it just shows that us over 50 still are ohhhh so naughty, kisses sexy one

My previous two bosses were, too, naughty over 50-year-olds, and well, they allowed me to let loose from time to time ;)

Mmm, spur of the moments can be the best of times. Spur of the moment pic and then spur of the moment bed wrecking with you. A guy can dream, right? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back