Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY NAKED TUESDAY MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS.
THANK YOU ALL, for not letting my little silly den here die :kiss::heart:
Its been for sure a hell of a ride to finding a home.
I know I posted that we finally found our dream home. Did we got screwed over…..:mad:
Of course hubby was for 2 weeks in Vienna, when I found out.
So it was up to me to find another house. But yeah we found one, and hubby saw it Saturday loved it. So this time contract is signed, deposit / first month paid.
We move July 5.
So we had a nice Sunday. Of course what else could go wrong, ohhhh yes hubby coming home from work yesterday evening, saying hey mamsie, I m leaving Saturday till July 4th to Lithuania :eek:. So yes in between stressing out to find a house, dealing with all the paperwork. Trying to pack up a 4000SQ house, not much fun time.
So thank you all again for being such great sports.
I know I m lacking in e-mails and answering pm's
BUT KNOW :heart: YOU ALL, and it will get better again.

PSSST the new house is GREAT, and has 2 acres of woodland…..so yeahhh there will be loads of fun silly Emm pics in the near future.
But for now, just some little snap shots I just took.

Emmy, good news along with the bad. As Sassy said, wish I could help you out. Hang in there. All will work out perfect in the end :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

HAPPY NAUGHTY HUMP DAY, my sexy LIT friends.
Its a beautiful day here in NY, so this girl is going to do some sunbathing, the packing has to wait :D
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• Waiting for YOU .jpg
    Waiting for YOU .jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 10
Its a beautiful day here in NY, so this girl is going to do some sunbathing, the packing has to wait :D

I'm right behind you darling! ;) Cuddles :kiss:'s caresses that sexy little ass while whispering all the naughty things I'm going to do to you!:devil: Happy Hump Day Lady Em.

grin...

If you turn around to show the packing you've already completed... I'll believe you are waiting for me...

:eek: WOW!!

Let me know if you need someone to cover you in sunscreen.....I am VERY thorough about it.

There will always be time for packing but only a limited time (while the sun is shining) to sunbathe! Sexy ass em! Shall I match you?

Good Morning my sexy Lit friends, just wanted to say Hi.
Its going to be a busy Thursday. Have a great naughty day :D:devil:

Attachments

• Sunshine & ……….jpg
    Sunshine & ……….jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back