Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn, sorry you got screwed over with the house that's a real bummer.:(
But glad you have got one now,:D
Good luck with the packing and moving :kiss::kiss::rose:

HAPPY NAKED TUESDAY MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS.
THANK YOU ALL, for not letting my little silly den here die :kiss::heart:
Its been for sure a hell of a ride to finding a home.
I know I posted that we finally found our dream home. Did we got screwed over…..:mad:
Of course hubby was for 2 weeks in Vienna, when I found out.
So it was up to me to find another house. But yeah we found one, and hubby saw it Saturday loved it. So this time contract is signed, deposit / first month paid.
We move July 5.
So we had a nice Sunday. Of course what else could go wrong, ohhhh yes hubby coming home from work yesterday evening, saying hey mamsie, I m leaving Saturday till July 4th to Lithuania :eek:. So yes in between stressing out to find a house, dealing with all the paperwork. Trying to pack up a 4000SQ house, not much fun time.
So thank you all again for being such great sports.
I know I m lacking in e-mails and answering pm's :eek:
BUT KNOW :heart: YOU ALL, and it will get better again.
:kiss::heart::kiss:

PSSST the new house is GREAT, and has 2 acres of woodland…..so yeahhh there will be loads of fun silly Emm pics in the near future.
But for now, just some little snap shots I just took.

Glad you have a home finally . Too bad you have to pack , so I should come over and ... ah ... pack. I love you topless! Hopefully lots of naked time at the new house!

Happy Naked Tuesday

Hang in there! Everything works out in the end, that's the rule.

Very sexy set of sun kissed pictures!

I know I posted that we finally found our dream home. Did we got screwed over…..:mad:
So it was up to me to find another house. But yeah we found one, and hubby saw it Saturday loved it. So this time contract is signed, deposit / first month paid.
We move July 5.
So we had a nice Sunday. Of course what else could go wrong, ohhhh yes hubby coming home from work yesterday evening, saying hey mamsie, I m leaving Saturday till July 4th to Lithuania :eek:. So yes in between stressing out to find a house, dealing with all the paperwork. Trying to pack up a 4000SQ house, not much fun time.
BUT KNOW :heart: YOU ALL, and it will get better again

PSSST the new house is GREAT, and has 2 acres of woodland…..so yeahhh there will be loads of fun silly Emm pics in the near future.

Sorry about the 1st house Em.
Glad you found a new you & hubby love. You know I'd love to help you with that move!
Safe travels to hubby on his trip.

No worries about lack of time now. We'll catch up when you get settled in darling.
Just remember to mail me that new address. :)
Love your sunning shots...:kiss:'s & :p's :heart:

We move July 5.
:kiss::kiss:

Sorry about the old house and congratulations on the new one!!! Love the new pictures...makes me think of things to do with that lovely body!!! :rose::devil:

We move July 5.

Glad you found a place love, moving is absolutely horrid so, I feel your pain. Wish I could help! x o

Dear Emmy

We need to talk about the word naked.
To say naked.. And the not be naked... Well it's just wrong
I know you will strive to do better in the future, but for right now you need to go outside again to retake these pictures properly attired. (Or lack thereof)

I for one take your silly pics quite seriously and look forward religiously to each new set.

You can resubmit this work for full credit. If you need help getting naked be sure to ask, we are all here to help you.

We move July 5.

:( I wish I could come help you Emmy!! I am so sorry for your stress. I am glad you found another home though. Remember you are stronger than you think. If you need anything, please ask. :kiss::heart:

THANK YOU ALL, for not letting my little silly den here die :kiss:
We move July 5.

So very happy you have found a new home. Sounds wonderful. I look forward to "loads of fun silly Emm pics".

And I love these two photos today. Sweet, sexy Emmy in a such cute little panties. OMG!!!! :devil: ;)

We need to talk about the word naked.
To say naked.. And the not be naked... Well it's just wrong
I know you will strive to do better in the future, but for right now you need to go outside again to retake these pictures properly attired. (Or lack thereof)

I for one take your silly pics quite seriously and look forward religiously to each new set.

You can resubmit this work for full credit. If you need help getting naked be sure to ask, we are all here to help you.

Only for YOU……:D
Pssst do you have some cream for ant bites….:eek:
:kiss:

Attachments

• Better.jpg
    Better.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 11
Your little snapshots are a delight to to eye, looking forward to see you tastefully, and hopefully scantily clothed body. nice to know you are coping well with your move

ummmm

They say human saliva is best. But it has to be applied directly with no exposure to air. Now... How could I manage that??

OH... and you now have some extra credit on top of the A+

Love you being naked ya know! You are so lickablydelicious!! BTW, I actually do have some cream for ant bites...need a little help getting it from the tube...could you help??? :devil::rose::kiss:

We move July 5.

you always look so sexy, love those tits.

Em I miss you! I've been away too long! Can I please join you for naked Tuesday and come sunbathing with you?...put a pic on my profile of my lunch time activities for you.

Last edited:

Hmm....Very nice!
....but ant bites aren't good at all.....Especially not THERE.

Well, I'm sorry you've been having a tough time, but I hope it smoothes out soon so you can relax and play. (Naked ofcourse)

Hmm....Just thinking, with two acres you may not have to wear clothes ever again........OK, It may be time for me to take a bit of a vacation. ;)

EM, nice tits hun...enjoy the sunbathing. :rose:

"PSSST the new house is GREAT, and has 2 acres of woodland…..so yeahhh there will be loads of fun silly Emm pics in the near future.
But for now, just some little snap shots I just took."

EM, you and RH could take coordinated woodland scene photo's to post! Got any black yoga pants? :D

Last edited:
Damn Emmy, you are as sexy as ever, hope the move goes well and we get to see lots of fun pics from your new place, thank you for naked tuesdays ;)

THANK YOU ALL, for not letting my little silly den here die
We move July 5.
So we had a nice Sunday. Of course what else could go wrong, ohhhh yes hubby coming home from work yesterday evening, saying hey mamsie, I m leaving Saturday till July 4th to Lithuania . So yes in between stressing out to find a house, dealing with all the paperwork. Trying to pack up a 4000SQ house, not much fun time.
BUT KNOW YOU ALL, and it will get better again.
:kiss::heart:

Oh man, that sounds like a rough few weeks/days. I'm glad you found a good alternative! And the two acres to have fun in :D :D :D I think everyone is happy to hear that ;)
Happy naked Tuesday :rose: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back