Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi beautiful Emmy, hope you are having the most lovely of Sundays, dropping off a few of these for you to place where you would most like them :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good Morning! :cattail:
Afternoon sexy :kiss:

oh wow! those are some nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you sweetie, and thank you for posting :kiss:

Emmy to say you are one special lady is an understatement
Hey you, gosh missed you my sexy Canadian. Hope your doing great, happy, smiling, naughty. :kiss::kiss::kiss:
I m soooo smiling seeing a post from YOU. Moi special nah…. just me… Thank you again sweetie.

Hello gorgeous!
Wooow hey YOU, you have been missed. Hope all is well with you my friend. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi beautiful Emmy, hope you are having the most lovely of Sundays, dropping off a few of these for you to place where you would most like them :kiss::kiss::kiss:

MMMM thanks sweets, its been a good Sunday loads of sunshine and viewing your sexy bum makes it even better. Just drop those :kiss::kiss::kiss: of wherever you want :D:devil:
Sweet dreams sexy bum:heart:

Happy naughty Sunday my sweet sexy wonderful Lit friends.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(and euhmmm just leaving this….);)

Attachments

• Love, what would you like to eat tonight????.jpg
    Love, what would you like to eat tonight????.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 248

Oh! I think that is one beautiful ass. I would love to kneel behind you and slowly, deeply kiss your pussy. :kiss: Sucking on those lovely lips and tongue flicking your clit or plunging in deep until you cum so hard your legs quiver. Then I'll stand up and take you from behind. Pushing you over the edge again and again until you are a puddle in my arms.

Is lunch ready? :D

Just a quick HI , to wish everyone a Happy Naughty Naked Tuesday . Its a dark, rainy day here, anyone free to join me. :D:devil:

( I hope to be back later :eek:)
You have an incredibly sexy body! Thanks for sharing! :)

Just thought I'd pop in (and up ;) ) to let you know. ;)

Emmy I always worry about you cooking like this, do NOT want to see you get "burned"!!! all the hugs, kiss, cuddles you want & need!!!

Oh Emm, what a tease you are. ;) You know that what you are presenting is what I want to eat - a long, slow, luxurious meal until you have had enough.
attachment.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalondeKarrde View Post
I guess I went to the wrong bed a bit early
Should of stayed up another half hour and spent it with you Cheri

K
There is always NOW my sexy friend. Kisses hope your having a great Sunday,

It's a great Monday Morning for sure

and as for dinner ( lunch and breakfast) you know I love to eat you

:heart::rose::kiss:

Ohhh thanks sweetie, and so are YOU. Kisses

I will you know me and the yuck thing,,,,
But never forget your my wonderful friend and I love you.

And know I love you

Ohhh your so sweet, love you to,

Always loved making you horny my sweet wonderful friend. mmmmmif only we where together and be naughty….ohhhh heaven….

Ohhhh lol…. your sweet and fun my friend. kisses and love

Love friendship fun and naughty horniness make it heaven for you and I Lady Em. :heart: YOU 4ever!
:kiss:'s Hope you are feeling good & I wish you and the family a Happy Memorial Day.

Thank you my so wonderful sweet sexy friend.[/COLO

My pleasure darling. :kiss:'s :rose:'s

Thanks my love, and I will, just have to find time, but know your in my heart and thinking of YOU. Kisses and love

Thank you darling. Good girl! ;)
You are in my :heart: and thoughts daily. :kiss:'s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back