Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Happy Monday, my sweet, sexy, silly, sassy friend. 😚 😚 I hope you enjoy this warm week. Looks like you make have to get out your ice cubes by Thursday. :p :devil:

Hey, sweet girl! Happy Wednesday! Dropping off some hugs & kisses! :kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Hey............................

Thinking of your gorgeous body................

attachment.php

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Love the total package but those killer legs, hips, hiney

you know how I feel

Have a great day

Woooowww

I know….. so sorry for my again absence just blame RL :eek:. But I so love you all for keeping me on page one, just woooooww….I :heart: YOU all.
Will so do my rounds and replays tomorrow…. just so tired, but wanted to say HI and leave some silly pics,,,,, now who wants to join me and remove those darn rose petals :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• rose_petals.jpg
    rose_petals.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 240
  • rose_petals_1.jpg
    rose_petals_1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 242
  • rose_petals_2.jpg
    rose_petals_2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 253
I know….. so sorry for my again absence just blame RL :eek:. But I so love you all for keeping me on page one, just woooooww….I :heart: YOU all.
Will so do my rounds and replays tomorrow…. just so tired, but wanted to say HI and leave some silly pics,,,,, now who wants to join me and remove those darn rose petals :D:devil:
Love to help with the last one, gorgeous Em

:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::kiss:

I am thinking about licking some petals Emmy:p

Yes, rose petals are annoying ! Could you just brush them off yourself?

OH Emmy! Rose Petals 2 is just incredible, luscious!

Hi Emmy, sorry for not checking in more. Time seems to disappear. Anyway, I would love to remove those petals from your sexy body. An adventure that I would love. Thanks for your silly pics. :rose:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

i would and would use my tongue and :kiss:'s

:heart::kiss:

Sweet emmy...you know... *kissing your hand softly*... you only have to ask :rose::cool::p

:kiss::kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

It appears from my scout training that those petals left a trail to be followed that lead down to a fabulous treasure. Definitely something I have to explore. :D

:kiss::kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Silly rose petals! :rose:

Yep RL can be a pain Em. I completely understand. HUGSSSS! I love you too! Get your rest darling. I'll tie your hands above your head and go about removing those petals in the most seductive ways possible!

Rose petals soft against the skin only thing softer would be my kisses following the trail of petals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back