Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous, em. Oh to have my fingers glide over your silky sensuous skin, travel up your thighs.....feeling the heat of you....

Beautiful vid. :rose:

Happy Sunday my sweet sexy friends, its going to be a beautiful day here. Yeahhhhhh
Have fun.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(will try to be back later tonight with replays ;))

Attachments

• Happy Sunday my sexy ones..jpg
    Happy Sunday my sexy ones..jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 285
Sooo would love that my friend

:kiss: :caning: You are forgiven wink. You are worth searching for darling. I love you and I look forward to that mail. You are 4ever be in my heart too, Lady Em. I'm okay but spending lots of time in dr.'s offices with mom lately. So stressful but I'll survive.
Thanks sweetie, I will update you soon. I m so sorry to hear that my sweets, know your in my thoughts.

So wishing you would cum up those stairs.

So is kissing YOU

You are welcome Em. It's going ok. Hope yours has went well. I love this :kiss:ing marathon we have started! :D :kiss:'s[/QUOTE]
I m glad you had a good week my friend.

That's my good girl! I won't move until you land in my arms. But after that there will be lots of slow sensual movement going on! :[/QUOTE]
Now your talking, love it.

Thank you sweetie, hope your having a great Saturday. Sending you kisses and love[/QUOTE]

So do I darling!

You are welcome, Em. Please do! Thank you! [HHHUUUGGGSSSS]

I want to darling!

KISSES FOR YOU! MMMMM! So sweet!

We would both love it Em!

Saturday was good. Have a relaxing blessed and naughty Sunday Lady Em. Love you 4ever! :kiss:'s

what a sexy slide show and voice over, and a happy sunday to you as well, here's hoping your week is as good as can be ;)

Dropping by cause I miss you. :kiss::rose: Did you ever see the prom pictures I sent you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back