Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always, you share the most lovely things, dearest Emmy. :)
Oh thank you my sweet wonderful one. Kissssses

I've been reading thru your thread. You seem like so much fun. Happy Friday!
Thanks sweetie, and welcome to my silly den. Hope you will visit often. Kisssses

Emmy it really looks like you could use some company. I volunteer to do whatever you desire :devil:
Thanks sweetie, and please cum over and help me out. MMMM the fun we could have. Kissses my friend.

More yummy and playful photos of Emmy. Love that last one. :heart: Can I cum play?
attachment.php
Thanks my sweet one, yes please cum over. Shall we play hide and seek I love that game …..kisssses my friend

I tried to send you a PM
I fixed it….kisssss

Crawl into my arms darling and we can be as naughty as you want! TGIF!
Sooo would love that my friend

:kiss: :caning: You are forgiven wink. You are worth searching for darling. I love you and I look forward to that mail. You are 4ever be in my heart too, Lady Em. I'm okay but spending lots of time in dr.'s offices with mom lately. So stressful but I'll survive.[/QUOTE]
Thanks sweetie, I will update you soon. I m so sorry to hear that my sweets, know your in my thoughts.

Angel Em on the Stairway to Heaven! :
So wishing you would cum up those stairs.

Thank you my sweet one, back to you with kissses
MMMMMM kissssssses back

My pleasure! :kiss:ing you is always loads of fun! :D
So is kissing YOU

You are welcome Em. It's going ok. Hope yours has went well. I love this :kiss:ing marathon we have started! :D :kiss:'s[/QUOTE]
I m glad you had a good week my friend.

I will right there my wonderful one, don't move. Kisssses

That's my good girl! I won't move until you land in my arms. But after that there will be lots of slow sensual movement going on! :[/QUOTE]
Now your talking, love it.

Pure Seduction you are sweet Em! :
Thank you sweetie, hope your having a great Saturday. Sending you kisses and love

Happy Friday my sexy Lit friend. As always you are so lovely. Love the spring colors. Let's have some fun in the bedroom and then. Have fun in the world!
attachment.php
Happy naughty Saturday to you my sweet sexy one. MMMM yesss please cum to Emm, ohhhh the fun we could have, yum, yum. :kiss:

welcome back and sexy as ever
Thanks my friend, and thank for finding me again. And thank you for the sweet post. :kiss:

Oh boy, here comes the weekend!
Yeaaahhhh and its going to be a great one. Have loads of naughty fun my friend. :kiss:

As always, beautiful sexy pics!
Ohhh thank you sweet wonderful Nicky. Always love your posts. :kiss:

Great sexy pictures as always sweet emmy
Thanks my sweet wonderful one.

Damn emmy...these pics sure created carnal thoughts in my mind...*EG*
Can I cum over and help you out….;):D:devil:

Oh Emm!
The thoughts your photos give me! ;)
I soooo love your thoughts, but what would be even better is you whispering them in my ear :devil:. Thanks my sweet sexy one :kiss:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
attachment.php

Getting my fix of Em and looking sooo fine in this silky sexy nightie
My wonderful one, you know I love giving you your fix, MMMMMM for me to. :kiss:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1689335&d=1430483636
Mmmmm Dear Lady, would you like some help????? I'd love to explore those most beautiful, womanly, sensual, places and discover all the pleasure you have hidden in the deep dark folds and crevasses of that supple succulent STUNNINGLY attractive body of yours!!!!!)
Kind Sir, I would love a lot of help. So please cum to Emm, explore and help her out. :devil::kiss::kiss::kiss:

This is so erotic!
attachment.php
Thank you my wonderful one…. I thought you would like that pic ;)

AMEN for TGIF, you sure know how to get my blood boiling, would love to spend Friday mornings with you ;)
MMMM and I would love that to…. ohhhh the naughty fun we would have. MMMMMM Have a great Saturday sexy one.:kiss:

O.K. I have fingers! You can use me! :
Only your fingers my wonderful one :confused::kiss:

You look lovely in that nightie Emmy, wanna snuggle?
You know my sweet sexy Talli that i always want to snuggle with you and more :devil::kiss:

Sooooo sexy, I want to run my fingers over that silkiness as well. :devil:
Thank you my sweet sexy Stackey, I soooo want that to….:kiss::heart:and my fingers over YOU,

me too, me too... with Tali and Stackey ^^^ :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:
3 of my wonderful ladies together here, Emm is in heaven.
Thank you so much my sweet sexy ladies.
:kiss::rose::heart:

I was about to say that you'd lost your naughty side....
until that last one! THERE's your naughty side!
LOL, nope I m still naughty, and silly and you know me…. I like to sneak the silly naughty ones in ;):kiss:

Wow, there is my lovely angel sexy friend!!!!
Thank you my Prince :kiss:

Lovely slip, and so is the wispy thing you're wearing.:heart:
Thank you wonderful one, and well I love to have slipping me time a lot ;):kiss:

I'm a sucker for such lovely charm!
Thank you sweet one, and I m a sucker for you :kiss:

352.jpg is very erotic! Love that view of the female nether region. About your parenthetical, you do a great job responding, letting us know how much you appreciate our comments. Your inclusiveness is apparent, and I think works for you. Take if from me, the opposite happens when comments go without response, folks lose interest (at least I do).

Thank you sweet. Glad you liked that picture.
Well its the kind thing to do, when people take time to look to my silly pictures I take time to reply. Well I might not have always the time to reply but I do when I can. I do hope you will visit often, I love love your posts.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning Emmy! Great to see you. I hope you are having a great day.
Morning to you my sweet wonderful one. Its going to be a beautiful day here. So its going to be reading in the sun this afternoon. And hopeful getting a tan…. :kiss::

Mmmmmm, some lovely images to wake up to in the morning :)
:kiss:
Thank you sweet sexy one, and you know love to make your day ;):kiss:

The thought of you and 3 women….

Mmmmm...
MMMM indeed, and you know it would not be the first time either….Great to see you here sexy one. Hope you will enjoy this finally sunny Saturday. :kiss::kiss:

Good morning, Sexy Emm!
Good morning to you sweet sexy one. Have a wonderful and naughty Saturday. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
very short video

just a pic?
sigh
I was all set to play along if there was more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back