Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet wonderful one. Missed YOU. Yeah I m in remission so all is getting back to normal, slowly but getting there. Its been a long road. MMM glad your still having naughty fun…..and you know I still would love….wink…wink…. Glad your doing great sweets. Ohhh don't be silly YOU ALWAYS WILL BE MY FRIEND, you where one of the first when I first starting posting my silly pics so ALWAYS. sweet kisses and love my friend.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hello sweet one, so nice to hear all the wonderful things you say. You are such a sweet person. Lovely and sexy as hell too. Mind if I crawl between your lovely legs and spend a week end devouring your lovely flesh with my face, lips and tongue?

Gorgeous in white./QUOTE]
Thanks Icy, but your the one that is sooo sexy.

Mmm, I was waiting to see more white....:

Ohhh thanks sweet one, and I promise more white to cum euhmmm come…..wink….

White is the sign of purity and virginity, so it is a ideal color for you! :cattail:
LOL right…. I m sooo pure…. ohhh this made me giggle my wonderful friend. kisses

you're too perkie to hang, silly...
Ohh they hang my sexy one, they hang, just call it getting older, yuck….

Mmmm, I'd like to be your White Knight. :D
I like you to be my knight anytime…. mmmm the fun we could have. kissses

So sexy, my friend.
Thank you my wonderful sexy one. Kissses

Happy sunday lovely Emmy!!
Happy Thursday sweet and sexy Talli

So sexy and sensual simply beautiful
Thank you sweet one. kissss

Oh Emmy I love those white pics! They are show stopping!!
Beautiful lady with a heart of gold.
:rose:
Ohhh my sweet lovely. Thank you. You make me blush, your the sweet and ohhh so wonderful one. Kissses, roses and love my friend.

Splendid pics! And all of them in glorious B&W just makes them so much better.
Thank you my sweet sexy one, always love when you visit and post here, makes Emm an even more happy one.

You look so lovely in white!!!
Thanks my sweet Jason, I love white…. and love when you visit and post. kisses

Darlin' it don't get much hotter than that!!!!
Ohhh I m sure I could make you more hot and humid….wink winkg

How do you post so many lovely silly pictures? You are so sexy, dreamy my silly friend!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:
attachment.php
Thank you my wonderful one, and you know who I m dreaming off, don't YOU. Thanks sweet sexy one, kissses

Good morning and happy Monday you sexy lady :kiss::kiss:
Thanks my sweet Eric, and hope your having a great Thursday, I know once again I m so behind here, but do love your posts. Your sooo sweet. Kissses

Your such a beautiful person. Love all your pics. Especially showing that wonderful smile and beautiful eyes. I tjink i see a little something peaking out in the third pic. That something i would love to play with all day and get you off over and over. Dam your amazing u have me so hirny and hard. Thanks for sharing cant wait to see more sexy
Ohhh thank you, what a sweet post. I m a happy one so I love to smile. No no peeking, I would not dare to let that happen…. I so hope you will visit often my silly home and post. Thanks again sweetie. Kisss

Never silly, always sexy Emmy!!
Thank you my wonderful sweet Prince. kissses

Absolutely beautiful Emmy, white certainly suits you xxxx :rose:
Thank you my sweet sexy Bum. MMM shall we make a color together….wink, wink….kissses my wonderful one.

Did someone forget to tell me you were back on here being your sweet sexy self? Saw you post on another thread & found you. Now get naked and come cuddle with me Em!
:caning: for not telling me you were back.
for coming back!
You know I love you.
I just caught up with all your sexy pics & that ultra sweet message you posted Em. You are welcome & 4ever loved!
It's us who are blessed to have you in our lives.
And you modeling all that white lingerie...you know what you in white does to me!:devil: Now hop in my lap and I'll welcome you back & properly thank you for being my :devil:ish angel! ;)

My sweet darling Len, I m sorry… but I was sure you would find me again, wink. I love you to, and I soooo owe you a mail, blush. But you are in my heart. Hope all is well with you my darling. Kisses

these pictures are wonderful. i love your smile in black and white
Thanks sweetie, what a wonderful post. And i always love it when you visit and post. Kissss

Silly my cute patutie *L* They are sexy and lovely, sweet emmy! :
You my dear are my hero…. kissses

Emm I love your hanging boobies!
And i love love when you visit and post, kissses

My sweet delicious delight!
Thank you my wonderful one, miss you, hope all is OK with you. Kissses

Good Morning Lovely Emmy
Just saying MM MMM MMMM on those new pics.
:kiss::kiss:
Evening my sweet one, thank YOU. Your wonderful, and so loved the pic you posted…. yum, yum. Kissses

Afternoon my sweet wonderful sweet sexy Lit friends, just a quick hello
And to leave some euhmmm silly pics here
Hope you all have a wonderful naked Tuesday.
:kiss::heart::kiss:

(should be able to browse and replay in the morning ) :kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Emmy, I can't think of a better way to spend any day of the week than getting naked with you...:devil::kiss:

MMMM I would love to play hide and seek under your desk… ohhh the fun we would have,,,,yummy fun
I had a Great Sunday, thank you! but it would have been even better had I had YOU at my side and in my bed, so that I could explore as sllllllloooooooooowwwwwly as your heart desires!!!!! :cool: ;):p And my reward would be to not only see your complete SATISFACTION but to know that I was able to give that GIFT to such an AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, EXTRAORDINARY WOMAN, as yourself!!!
My sweet wonderful one, I would love to play hide and seek with you, mmmm the naughty fun we would have. Ohhhh please cum to Emm. I sooo love your posts, please sweet one keep posting, Emm love love loves it. Kissses

wish we were playing together love your photos Emmy!
And you know I would love to play with YOU. Psssst i know loads of fun games we could play….. kisses my wonderful friend

:: right back you, you sexy lady you ;)
You are so sweet and sexy. Kissses and love back my wonderful sweet sexy Canadian one.

Black and white is just as beautiful as the color you spoiled me with. :D:rose: :kiss:
You my dear sweet sexy one, will get more of ….well you know, wink. Kissses back to you

Love the simple, classy and sexy photo emmy :rose:
Thank you again my wonderful one. kissses

Brightened my evening xxxx
I wish I could make your night right now, just saying, kisses my wonderful one.

ummmm, UMMMMMMM
very silly indeed...
have a good day, always great to see you here..
Thank you my wonderful one, miss YOU.
Kissses & love

I believe I see a piano. May I cum tickle your ivories? :devil:
Ohhhh my sweet one, tickle away pretty please. Kissses my friend

Good morning Sexy Emmy! :
Kisses and love back to you sweet one, hope all is well and that you are smiling. You so have been missed.

That is a super sexy picture Emmy!!!
Thank you my wonderful friend. And thank you for always posting. Kissses

So sexy Emm, wish i was there with you!
Thanks sexy one, please do cum to Emm. Kisses

Nothing silly about your pics, they are all sexiness
Ohhhh thank you sweetie, you always know how to make me smile and more. Love seeing you posting…. kisses my friend

Morning beautiful, hope youre having a good day x
Thank you Beth, and I do hope your having a great week. Kissses sweet and sexy one

It rained all day, but I had to stay in - so everything worked out perfect!
MMMM wishing I could have watched the rain with you my sexy one, and ohhh the fun we would have doing that, wink. kisses

Damn Emmy... you know you look good enough to eat:devil: I miss you too sweetie :
My darling Spazzz, so great to see you. Misss YOu and mmmm eat me pretty please. Sweet kisses

Emm, you look mighty fine.
My sweet wonderful Canadian, thank you. MISSS YOU, hope all is ok. kisses

My sweet sexy ones, I have to pick up hubby, so the rest of the replays have to wait…. but I had so much fun catching up and I will get to them in the morning.
Have a wonderful evening, with loads of naughty fun.
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart: to you all

Attachments

• Stairs .jpg
    Stairs .jpg
    52 KB · Views: 184
  • Stairs.jpg
    Stairs.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 194
  • Stairs 1.jpg
    Stairs 1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 328
  • Stairs 3.jpg
    Stairs 3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 233
You and Sassyshedevil are my favorites, such beautiful and sexy and classy women

My sweet sexy ones, I have to pick up hubby, so the rest of the replays have to wait…. but I had so much fun catching up and I will get to them in the morning.

Absolutely perfect as always sexy Emmy! :kiss: :rose:

My wonderful ones, just woooowwwww.
I m speechless, and believe me, that does not happen often .
Had a busy Friday, and now off to pick up hubby.
But wanted to say BIG THANKS, and I hope to be back later with replays or for sure tomorrow, and some new silly pics.
But for now just wanted to leave a smile.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

You are hot!! We share the same age, and where I live I don't see to many women my age that looks like you. You certainly still got it going on.

Stairway to heaven comes to mind. ;)

You look absolutely amazing as always Emmy! The stairs were a brilliant idea. Hope you don't mind me stealing the idea from you.

I really really like your legs sweetie. Mmmmmm :kiss:

These are stunningly beautiful. Love those legs. :kiss:

attachment.php

geez..

stilll fun even tough i am late to the party....

These pics are so pretty Emmy. You're just lovely :kiss:

Are you serious...you are stunning. :kiss::heart:

If taking the pics is hard work, I could come over and help. The pics would still be beautiful, just easier for you.:rose:
Ohhh I so would love that, mmmm the fun we would have, wink. Kissss sweet one

Good morning beautiful. Hope you have a great day!
Good Morning to you to sweet and sexy one, hope you will have a naughty one. Kissses

Just stopping by to say "Hello" and to wish you a great day. :)
Thank you my sweet wonderful one, same to you. Kisssses

So so so sexy indeed
Ohhh thank you sweet one. kisssses

Morning beautiful Emmy! :rose::kiss:
Morning to you to My sexy sassy. Kisssses

attachment.php

MMMMMMMMMMMMM
Daydreaming of wants and needs
You know what they are my sexy friend
I sure do and you so know same here. :kiss:

Tuesday never looked so great!!!! :)
Thanks sweetie, and I do hope that Friday will even look better, wink.

You make everyday wonderful Em! :heart: :kiss:'s
Thank you my sweet one, back to you with kissses

You are so fucking sexy!! Or should that be, so sexy fucking!! I want you, right now!
attachment.php
Ohhh blush, me think you need new glasses. Cum to Emm sweetie and you can have all of her and than some….wink…..

So pretty.
Thank you sweet sexy bum.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back