Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMMM I would love to play hide and seek under your desk… ohhh the fun we would have,,,,yummy fun

Ohhh thanks my sweet Sassy I m so happy I can wear my white tees again

My sweet one, missed YOU to. I know pm's so horrible in those, blush,,,, but I do miss you, Hope your doing great, and yeah its finally spring here. sweet kisses my friend

LOL will see what I can do….wink… hope your having a great Sunday sweet sexy one. Kissses

MMMM I soooo would love to take care of that jingle and tingle sweet sexy one. Hope your having a great naughty relaxing Sunday sweet sexy one. Kissses

Ohhh thanks sweet one. MMMm please do explore,but slllloooooowwwww, wink… and you will get a great reward, wink wink. Hope your having a great Sunday, kisses

I had a Great Sunday, thank you!:D but it would have been even better had I had YOU at my side and in my bed, so that I could explore as sllllllloooooooooowwwwwly as your heart desires!!!!! :cool: ;):p And my reward would be to not only see your complete SATISFACTION but to know that I was able to give that GIFT to such an AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, EXTRAORDINARY WOMAN, as yourself!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Morning sweet ones, hope you all have a great Monday so far.
Just wanted to say a quick hi and leave some :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart: here.

( till later sexy ones)

Attachments

• Good-Morning sweet sexy ones.jpg
    Good-Morning sweet sexy ones.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 371

( till later sexy ones)

ummmm, UMMMMMMM

very silly indeed...

have a good day, always great to see you here..

( till later sexy ones)

It rained all day, but I had to stay in - so everything worked out perfect! :cattail:

Damn Emmy... you know you look good enough to eat:devil: I miss you too sweetie :kiss::heart:

You're just sooooooo SOOOOO beautiful! :) :heart:

What a great pose. May I come steal a hug and kiss....cop a feel or 3? :devil: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back