Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel the need for a cold shower after visiting this thread!
Ohhh blush…. but I lent a hand or 2 and help you shower, wink wink…. thanks sweetie, always love it when you visit here. Hope your having a great naughty Sunday. Sweet kisses

Emmy I know you were sexy in that sundress.
Thanks sweetie, soooo great that you found my new home again. Hope your doing great, happy, smiling and of course being very naughty. Sweet kisses

For Emmy..

attachment.php
Ohhh Sweet wonderful Sassy thank YOU, your the sweetest the best. Love and kisses for you.

Beautiful :heart: xx
Thank you my sweet sexy bum. Back at you with kisses and love.

Stops in waves Hi and blows :kiss::kiss:sss to the sexy Emmy :rose::)
My sweet wonderful Papa Joe, thank you so much for visiting I zoo need to visit your home. Hope your having a great Sunday. Sweet kiss my wonderful Canadian papa.

My sweet wonderful sexy Lit friends.
Hope you all have a great Sunday, with loads of smiles, laughter and naughty fun.
Sweet :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart: to you ALL.

(and of course…. you all know I love white, so here some silly pics of me in my white nightie;))

Last edited:
Hope you all have a great Sunday, with loads of smiles, laughter and naughty fun.

(and of course…. you all know I love white, so here some silly pics of me in my white nightie;))

Gorgeous in white.:rose:

White is the sign of purity and virginity, so it is a ideal color for you! :cattail:

So sexy, my friend.
kissing-lips.gif

Oh Emmy I love those white pics! They are show stopping!!

Beautiful lady with a heart of gold.
:rose:

You look so lovely in white!!!

How do you post so many lovely silly pictures? You are so sexy, dreamy my silly friend!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

LIFE IS TO SHORT, LET'S HAVE SOME SILLY FUN.:D:devil::cathappy:
Missed YOU ALL, my sweet sexy LIT friends, and missed having silly fun here.
So yeah I m back.:eek:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Your such a beautiful person. Love all your pics. Especially showing that wonderful smile and beautiful eyes. I tjink i see a little something peaking out in the third pic. That something i would love to play with all day and get you off over and over. Dam your amazing u have me so hirny and hard. Thanks for sharing cant wait to see more sexy

Did someone forget to tell me you were back on here being your sweet sexy self? Saw you post on another thread & found you. Now get naked and come cuddle with me Em!
:caning: for not telling me you were back.
:kiss:'s :rose:'s and :heart: for coming back!
You know I love you.

I just caught up with all your sexy pics & that ultra sweet message you posted Em. You are welcome & 4ever loved!
It's us who are blessed to have you in our lives.
And you modeling all that white lingerie...you know what you in white does to me!:devil: Now hop in my lap and I'll welcome you back & properly thank you for being my :devil:ish angel! ;)

Last edited:
these pictures are wonderful. i love your smile in black and white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back