SOCK it to me!!

I hope someone does have some toe socks! I don't have any. :(

Good morning everyone!!

attachment.php

Gorgeous view and loving the Metallica T xx

Good morning everyone!!

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

oh dear lord Talikat, are you trying to give me a heart attack, sexy you with a metallica shirt, enter sandman my dreams will be dirty tonight better give me more fuel to make it through the night

Gorgeous view and loving the Metallica T xx
Thank you, my favorite band! :)

allstarhockeynut said:
oh dear lord Talikat, are you trying to give me a heart attack, sexy you with a metallica shirt, enter sandman my dreams will be dirty tonight better give me more fuel to make it through the night

You need mouth to mouth to avoid the creeping death? ;)

Last edited:
You need mouth to mouth to avoid the creeping death? ;)[/QUOTE]

"sad but true" cause "nothing else matters" when you're the "one" giving me mouth to mouth, lol

Pippy's socks.
attachment.php

What a cool thread!

I love this one, Icy. Cute, appropriately sexy...and those socks! :heart:

Perhaps I'll break my pic cherry on this thread...before it gets too warm here and I refuse to wear socks. :D

What a cool thread!

I love this one, Icy. Cute, appropriately sexy...and those socks! :heart:

Perhaps I'll break my pic cherry on this thread...before it gets too warm here and I refuse to wear socks. :D

Thank you. I had to wait for a cooler evening to take this pic.:)

Great place to pop your pic cherry!!

What was going on that made you have mismatched socks? Did you get dressed in a hurry, in the dark? Is Pippy wearing a pair just like yours? :rolleyes:

Lol. Pippy has a pair just the same.

Love the Pippy socks Icy! SPANK for the butt! :rose:

Thanks talikat.

love the pipi socks, I used to live in Sweden and now you just made me think of one more fantasy....ohhh yeah that's it pipi take those socks off and come here

Hehe.

Delicious Miss Icy x

Thank you.

Back