Ladies, shove your hands into your panties!!!

Since I didn't post for 2 days here's an extra special - favorite panties and in a dressing room :rose:

Very nice black panties. I think you more than made up for not posting for 2 days on this thread! ;)

Did you need somebody to bring you a dress or shirt to try on in that dressing room? Just let me know where it is and I'll hand it to you over the door of your dressing room.

I've been super busy lately but I'm headed out to a kid's event and I got aroused while drying my hair. (Told ya all I'm a perv:D) so here's a gratuitous selfie.

Last edited:
I've been super busy lately but I'm headed out to a kid's event and I got aroused while drying my hair. (Told ya all I'm a perv:D) so here's a gratuitous selfie.
*Something unintelligible, shifting in seat*

DAMN, girl! You are in great shape, those boobs! And of course, great hand action :devil:

If i saw that in the mirror every day I would stay aroused.

:eek: Holy crap!!!!! Very hot Sexynsweet!

If drying your hair causes that I think you should dry your hair every day! Does your hair dryer have a vibrating setting to get you aroused?

Is there anything wrong with being a perv? I think we have something in common :D

Here is my contribution . . . be nice

Attachments

• whiteclean1.JPG
    whiteclean1.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 679
Back