The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

Quoted

Neil Munro, White House Correspondent
"But populations don’t share a virus unless they mix."

"There’s also no evidence that any migrants knew they were carrying EV-D68, partly because the vast majority of adult carriers are symptom-free. That puts them in the same situation as the American adults who unknowingly carried the virus as the epidemic spread."
 
BUSTED. Proof'd

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ffenders-apprehended-in-South-Texas-since-Oct
Border Patrol agents in South Texas have arrested nearly 180 illegal immigrants convicted of sex crimes since last October, Customs and Border Protection announced this week.*

The majority of the offenders’ crimes were committed against children, the worst of which included “sexual assault of a child; sodomy, lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14; aggravated sexual assault of a child; and aggravated indecent assault and corruption of a minor,” CBP said

Questions?
 
Busted x2

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/education/2010-12-15-gao-sex-offenders-schools_N.htm
Registered sex offenders are getting jobs in schools as teachers, administrators, volunteers and contractors, despite state laws that prohibit them from contact with children, a government watchdog report says.

And school officials in some states enable misconduct to continue by ignoring red flags during hiring or by covering up the firing of sexual offenders, according to the report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, the investigative arm of Congress.
...
An Education Department study estimates that millions of kids in kindergarten through 12th grade are victims of sexual misconduct by a school employee at some point. The GAO report also notes most sexual abuse of children goes unreported. In one study it cites, 232 child molesters admitted to molesting a total of 17,000 victims, often without ever being caught.

THE GAO Report:
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-11-200
The 15 cases GAO examined show that individuals with histories of sexual misconduct were hired or retained by public and private schools as teachers, support staff, volunteers, and contractors. At least 11 of these 15 cases involve offenders who previously targeted children. Even more disturbing, in at least 6 cases, offenders used their new positions as school employees or volunteers to abuse more children. GAO found that the following factors contributed to hiring or retention: (1) school officials allowed teachers who had engaged in sexual misconduct toward students to resign rather than face disciplinary action, often providing subsequent employers with positive references; (2) schools did not perform preemployment criminal history checks; (3) even if schools did perform these checks, they may have been inadequate in that they were not national, fingerprint-based, or recurring; and (4) schools failed to inquire into troubling information regarding criminal histories on employment applications. GAO found no federal laws regulating the employment of sex offenders in public or private schools and widely divergent laws at the state level. For example, some states require a national, fingerprint-based criminal history check for school employment, while others do not. State laws also vary as to whether past convictions must result in termination from school employment, revocation of a teaching license, or refusal to hire.

So: Pedos + Enterovirus
 
Busted x3

#1 Way to hide? Disnformation.

http://skepdic.com/satanrit.html
Satanic ritual abuse (SRA) is the name given to the allegedly systematic abuse of children by Satanists.

Since the mid-1970s, there have been widespread allegations of the existence of a well-organized intergenerational satanic cult whose members sexually molest, torture, and murder children across the United States. In the 1980s there was a panic regarding SRA,
...
If there are thousands of baseless accusations, how do they originate? Most of them are said to originate with children. Since there is a widespread belief that children wouldn't make up stories of eating other children or being forced to have sex with giraffes after flying in an airplane while they were supposed to be in day care, the stories are often taken at face value by naive prosecutors, therapists, police officers, and parents.

The 1992 FBI report:
http://www.cultwatch.com/satanicabuse.html

SO: Enterovirus + Pedos + Satanists
 
Busted x4 & x5

Nazi Pedos (Dr. Fritz von Balluseck) and Hollywood and Kinsey:
**Note: This article is hard to read, but you should.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2004/12/rewhitewashing_alfred_kinsey.html
Another one of these men was Dr. Fritz Von Balluseck, a Nazi pedophile who contributed to Kinsey's research between 1936 and 1956.* While on trial in a case that involved the murder of ten—year—old Loiselotte Has, it was revealed that Von Balluseck was regularly sending Kinsey details of his experiences with children.* The court even discovered letters that Kinsey mailed to the Nazi encouraging him to continue his 'research.'* In fact, so enthusiastic was Kinsey's correspondence with the child molester and so egregious his indifference to the plight of the man's victims, that the presiding judge, Dr. Henrich Berger, frequently expressed outrage at Kinsey for not reporting Von Balluseck to the authorities.

South American Nazi Pedo:
http://boingboing.net/2010/04/28/nazi-pedophile-tortu.html
http://www.dw.de/former-nazi-pedophile-nabbed-in-argentina/a-1515223

So: Nazi Pedos, Immigrant Pedos, Education Pedos, Satanic Pedos, Hollywood Pedos, and Political Pedos have all been pointed out in this thread:

Adults show no symptoms of Enterovirus.

Why wouldn't we want to genetically match the strains of it floating around?
 
Awe Some, Quoted.


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/disinformation-how-it-works
The technique, the “magic” of the lie, was refined and perfected. The mechanics of the human mind and the human soul became an endless obsession for the establishment.

The goal was malicious, but socially radical; instead of expending the impossible energy needed to dictate the very form and existence of the truth, they would allow it to drift, obscured in a fog of contrived data. They would wrap the truth in a Gordian Knot of misdirection and fabrication so elaborate that they felt certain the majority of people would surrender, giving up long before they ever finished unraveling the deceit. The goal was not to destroy the truth, but to hide it in plain sight.

In modern times, and with carefully engineered methods, this goal has for the most part been accomplished. However, these methods also have inherent weaknesses. Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly.

He---^ Must be talking to himself... (get it)
 
Stretch?

OK. So I wasn't going to post this article because I don't like the undertones. I have no problem with homosexuality, but I do have a problem with flaming, stalking, condescending assholes.

So suddenly this article makes alot more sense as to why some things occur, and it may explain the hacking of some of my old posts.

This does not apply to all homosexuals, I repeat, does not apply to all.
But it sure as shit applies to some, especially agenda pushers and dickfaces:

"The Slippery Slope of Pedophilia."
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/16581-the-slippery-slope-to-pedophilia
 
Is it over?

Due to distraction protocol many may have forgotten that persons are still crossing the border en mass.

They haven't stopped, Executive Orders have made sure of that. So while the tide still flows in, we're losing track of where the already arrived have gone.

I called this way back in the thread, then it happened, now this is getting worse: 70% of family units do not show up to court, the percentage of individuals not showing up is higher.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...y-Units-Failed-to-Appear-in-Immigration-Court
According to the EOIR documents, in that two-and-a-half month period from mid-July to early October, immigration judges across the country rendered 3,885 decisions on removal cases dealing with “aliens” in family units. Of those decisions, 94 percent (3,661) were made “in absentia,” or the alien’s failure to appear resulted in an order of removal.*

The document also showed that 9,874 cases were still pending over those months.*

Also during that same brief snapshot of time, there were 9,274 first hearings scheduled for unaccompanied minors. An EOIR document shows that of the 9,170 cases that appeared before a judge, there were 7,330 adjournments, 436 venue changes, and 1,404 decisions rendered.

Of the 1,404 decisions, 1,229 unaccompanied minors were ordered removed, 1,148 of which were made in absentia, or their order for removal resulted from a failure to show up.

If YOU skip court as an American citizen, YOU get a bench warrant and YOU get arrested, and YOU get your warrant put into the police system so that they can pull YOU over and arrest YOU when they run YOUR tags.

Ask me how iKnow.
 
Got jokes?

ROFL, like BO gives a flying fuck about America:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...Killed-By-Illegal-Pres-Ignoring-Us-Completely
“There seems to be no concern for what we're going through and the issues that we want to bring to him [Obama]. Thousands of us are waiting for at least an acknowledgment from him that he understands the pain that we are experiencing losing a loved one at the hands of repeat illegal criminals. He has taken the time to meet with them. He has addressed their issues, and he’s now doing something about it in this amnesty move that he’s going to make. When is he going to meet with the American people who have been affected by this? He is ignoring us completely, and this is what I want. I have met with other families who have been affected by illegals killing their loved ones. I mean, horrific accidents and horrific crimes, and we deserve acknowledgment just like these illegals who he is now going to do something for them.”
 
Busted.

So I called this with POST #740 and those leading up to it, and a few after it:
This is all about Christie, and it took a lot of shady business to set him up for the blame:

http://news.yahoo.com/maine-nurse-s...-181920875.html;_ylt=AwrBEiJpd1ZUdi0A3rzQtDMD
In some U.S. states officials such as New Jersey Governor Chris Christie have imposed strict quarantines on health workers returning from three Ebola-ravaged West African countries, but the U.S. federal government opposes such measures.

"When Governor Christie stated that it was an abundance of caution, which is his reasoning for putting health care workers in a sort of quarantine for three weeks, it was really an abundance of politics," Hickox said in an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press".

"And I think all of the scientific and medical and public health community agrees with me on that statement," she said.
Remember: It wasn't Christie who forced her to land in Newark.

Keep it up Christie, whatever it is that you are doing (like protecting citizens of your state), you've got them scared enough to pull a frame job.
 
Finally...

A lot of this thread has been about this, and the conspiratorial methods used:
http://nypost.com/2014/11/02/obama-always-pointing-the-finger-of-blame-at-someone-else/
I second that emotion, and not just because Obama is a failure. For all his narcissism, he didn’t make this mess alone.

He was aided and abetted by every Democrat in Congress. They marched in lockstep with his cockamamie policies, from ObamaCare to open borders. They protected corrupt leaders in numerous federal agencies, from the IRS to the Genera Services Administration. They stymied efforts to find the truth about Benghazi and the Fast and Furious gunrunning debacle.

They ceded their constitutional obligations and allowed Obama to crash the system of checks and balances. The vast majority stood silent while he gutted the military and abandoned our allies, including Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, and courted Iran, the most menacing nation on earth.

With painfully few exceptions, Democrats put their loyalty to him above their duty to America.

And now they must be punished. All of them.

If only everyone starts speaking this stuff aloud:
If only we started teaching the Constitution in grade school:
If only we atarted arresting the pedos in positions of power:
If. Only.
 
Blame Game

So, I think Ferguson is a hoax, as previously mentioned in this thread:
It's also common knowledge that BO restricts media access to the Whitehouse (among other things)

So this story about Ferguson airspace is dropped 2 days before the election:
ASIN: The airspace was closed at request of the Police, and the FAA agreed:
The FAA would have had to use this law to do it:
http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-id...ext;node=14:2.0.1.3.10.2.4.21;idno=14;cc=ecfr

https://www.faasafety.gov/gslac/alc/course_content.aspx?cID=42&sID=240&preview=true

Basically calling it a disaster area, But in 2012, BO signed this with the consent of Congress:
FAA*Modernization and Reform Act of 2012.*
https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/658

Which contains this section: (way down at the bottom):
(Sec. 827) Postpones until FY2016 the Secretary's authority to propose, without regard to specified constraints, any regulations governing the design or operation of a commercial space launch vehicle to protect the health and safety of crew and space flight participants.

As the previous mentioned 'law they had to use' states, Space flight does not refer to outer space only, but air space:
So the FAA technically didn't have the authority w/o someone's approval, right?

Whose approval?

The news story:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-11-02-14-36-52
The U.S. government agreed to a police request to restrict more than 37 square miles of airspace surrounding Ferguson, Missouri, for 12 days in August for safety, but audio recordings show that local authorities privately acknowledged the purpose was to keep away news helicopters during violent street protests.

On Aug. 12, the morning after the Federal Aviation Administration imposed the first flight restriction, FAA air traffic managers struggled to redefine the flight ban to let commercial flights operate at nearby Lambert-St. Louis International Airport and police helicopters fly through the area - but ban others.

"They finally admitted it really was to keep the media out," said one FAA manager about the St. Louis County Police in a series of recorded telephone conversations obtained by The Associated Press. "But they were a little concerned of, obviously, anything else that could be going on.

At another point, a manager at the FAA's Kansas City center said police "did not care if you ran commercial traffic through this TFR (temporary flight restriction) all day long. They didn't want media in there."
...
"Any evidence that a no-fly zone was put in place as a pretext to exclude the media from covering events in Ferguson is extraordinarily troubling and a blatant violation of the press's First Amendment rights," said Lee Rowland, an American Civil Liberties Union staff attorney specializing in First Amendment issues.

FAA Administrator Michael Huerta said in a statement Sunday his agency will always err on the side of safety. "FAA cannot and will never exclusively ban media from covering an event of national significance, and media was never banned from covering the ongoing events in Ferguson in this case."

So it was done, by the FAA when they didn't have authority to do so, and BO hates the media, and I think Ferguson was a frame job/hoax.

So why would BO say this:
"Here in the United States of America, police should not be bullying and arresting reporters who are just doing their jobs," President Barack Obama said Aug. 14, two days after police confided to federal officials the flight ban was secretly intended to keep media helicopters out of the area. "The local authorities, including police, have a responsibility to be transparent and open."

Kettle black what?

Can you say: That third thing?

Coincidental timing much? Someone had to issue that authority if Ferguson was not a disaster area. Only Congress or the President using an executive order could do that.

So, the story says it's the Ferguson police dept. BO says so too. The FAA says so too, but the Ferguson Police Dept didn't have the authority.

Not to mention you could say that 'There are massive riots in Ferguson' while at the same time saying there is no video because the cops enstated a flight restriction.

So. Busted.
 
Articulate

So this guy sums up my Christie idea in a much better way (for the most part):
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...foxnews/politics+(Internal+-+Politics+-+Text)
“Gov. Chris Christie’s penchant for channeling Tony Soprano may have snuffed out his presidential chances.”

First, how does the tabloid know that Christie’s 2016 hopes may be toast? That’s “according to political experts”—who, of course, are never wrong.

Second, isn’t putting a mob boss in the lead both overblown and a bit of an anti-Italian slur?

Third, three topic parapraphs are devoted to quoting former Obama adviser David Axelrod, who said on MSNBC that Christie’s “‘Sopranos’ approach to politics…marks him as an angry man.” That’s a fair shot for Axelrod, but he’s a Democratic partisan invoked solely to buttress the anti-Christie tone of the article.

Fourth, the story has a photo illustration that shows Christie morphing into Soprano. Subtle.

Fifth, the other experts quoted all bash the governor. One, a Manhattan psychotherapist—that’s right—says “I cannot imagine a president with this style. I think it would be a disaster.”

This isn’t a news story. It’s a hit piece.
 
Fail.

IRS or no IRS, stuff like this has no place in church beyond casual conversation. God should tell them how to vote, right? Stuff like does nothing hut dekonize the church, right? Wasn't there something about Jesus ejecting money changers and false prophets?
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/11/2014-elections-pastors-endorsing-candidates-irs-112434.html
At the same time, the number of pastors endorsing candidates in what they call Pulpit Freedom Sunday jumped from 33 people in 2008 to more than 1,600 this year, according to organizers, Alliance Defending Freedom. And this year, they’ve stepped up their drive, telling pastors to back candidates any Sunday up until the election, not just one Sunday as in past years.

I mean they can, but should they?
 
Busted.

So the BO admin purposely cut finding to disease research for E BO LA. This article sucks though, because it doesn't tell you where the diverted funds went. So now I have to chase that down...
LAME.

http://dailysignal.com/2014/11/03/b...s-from-its-fight-against-ebola-other-threats/
The Obama administration, however, has not used the range of tools and budget*provided by the post-9/11 project, focusing instead on only three targets and diverting at least $1 billion to other priorities, a review by The Daily Signal found.

Nearly five years ago, in fact, the administration’s own biodefense science board warned that project funds “should not be diverted to support other initiatives, regardless of the merit of other purposes.”

Repeated diversions of funds “raise doubts about the intention of the U.S. government to consistently fund the enterprise,” the science board adds.

The government’s use of money from the program, Project BioShield, for other purposes also comes under question in a recent report prepared for Congress.

Oversight from lawmakers could help ensure the money is spent “in a manner consistent with congressional intent,” the report says.

Of $3.3 billion budgeted under Project BioShield over the past decade for medical countermeasures to Ebola and a dozen other “material threats” identified by the Department of Homeland Security, fully 90 percent — $3 billion — went to address only three: anthrax, smallpox and botulism.
 
Education.

All you need to know about pedos in 4 sentences:

http://eagnews.org/two-time-teacher-of-the-year-charged-with-raping-student/
#1: They look like they could be innocent if taken at face value.
#2:
“He is going to vehemently oppose these charges,” Lanza said in court.
#3:
“This is very common because predatory offenders apply only for certain jobs that give them access to vulnerable kids,” former prosecutor Wendy Murphy tells the Enterprise.
#4:
“They also ingratiate themselves into the community with charisma and by volunteering, and naive people think such people are wonderful.”
 
hmmm...

SO TOGO W/#763:
I could be totally wrong about the law used, because I'm not a pilot and I dunno what an A2 Flight Restriction is:
BUT: Why would an FAA guy say this in some way that it could be recorded?
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-11-02-14-58-27
FAA employee: "Hang on. Why are we even having that? Because, I mean, if it's just for media, like you said, then why is it so big? And, otherwise, we thought that it might've been for them trying to take pot shots at somebody. You know anything about that or anything?"
(did you notice the lack of a writer's credit? The other one in #763 has a double credit)

Seriously, the FAA guy is narrating the situation with a manager, and knowingly admitting to bending rules. They also namedrop.

Why wouldn't they want cameras over the area? A news channel would LOVE to have a chooper shot down. So would the cops. It's called validation.

Maybe so you would have no proof of this:
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10...ers-too-scared-to-bring-business-to-the-area/
Businesses in Ferguson say they are “going to wait and see” how to sustain what has been a tumultuous few months of riots and dramatically reduced revenue, with some local store owners saying customers are “too scared” to bring their business to the area.

or this: (another blame the cops):
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_782e9314-57de-52d9-a1d0-a0b030deeae7.html
Owners of a bar want state and local governments to pick up the tab for the money their business lost during the Ferguson protests after police set up a command post in front of the tavern.

The bar claims the presence of the police command post forced owners to shutter the business for days, and customers have been slow to return now that it’s reopened.

Or maybe it's a blame shift? Who runs the government there, and for how long have they? What were the crime rates before trayvon, wait, I mean this Brown kid? Would those politicians be the type to do anything to get BO and Holder face time? Would it be the perfect place to set this up? Or close enough to the perfect place?

Just saying, somethings up.
 
Called it / Busted.

Damn.... I was off by 1500 deaths for this year. Woops. Still gets frakulated.
POST #611
Take into account the following things while reading this and similar articles:

1."So you're saying dawdle-ing has occurred?"
2.This is a National Security concern? This deserves immediate whole gov response? How far away is it?
3."QUICK!!! SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE!! GO NAO!!!"
4.Don't you wish it was impossible for ebola carriers to cross our border?
5.& the UN didn't have a lockdown on this from the start with the blue helmets and huge budget because?
6.What's the difference between soldiers in an ebola zone and soldiers fighting terrorists?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dize-US-national-security.html#ixzz3DWBv205d*

+
POST #615
http://news.yahoo.com/liberia-warns-ebola-may-force-region-back-conflict-105843472.html

OMG E BO LA
Everyone seems to forget that E BO LA kills at least 3000 people a year, every year, since it was found to exist.
Everyone also seems to forget that West Africa is the home of the RUF child soldier, Blood Diamonds, Warlords, Dictators and many other atrocities galore. We, as a country and world, have known about this for DECADES.

So why the hubbub? E BO LA and war are not new additions to this place.

Enter: Distraction Protocol
ASIN: Stop looking at the border and deficit and the budget we just passed, and vote for Conspirators who help the needy E BO LA victims.
...in point of fact, didn't E BO LA show up during the original Clinton push for universal healthcare for people who don't want to buy healthcare?

hmmm

http://www.dw.de/world-health-organization-2600-ebola-deaths-in-africa/a-17933523


Only a 50% mortality rate? (you'll see why this is funny)
That warranted 3000 troops and a couple million? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102013481


That money would be better spent on soap and water and bug spray (no racism intended).
Also: No Offense, but there are 7000000000 people in the world, so who cares? (statistically)
Also, I call bullshit.----------v

Pneumonia kills 1.4 million children a year, cause by fungus, bacteria, and viruses, the medication is available.
The Hippo, a native of Africa, kills 3000 people a year, every year
The Bubonic Plague killed 1000 people a year over a ten year period in the Congo, I think they stopped counting
There are 3000 NEW cases of Leprosy in Myanmar (Burma) every year
Malaria Kills over 1000000 people a year

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/607699/tsetse-fly
Oh, BTW, the Tsetse fly, a native of Africa, kills 80% of the 500000 people it infects with African Sleeping Sickness.

http://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/global/diarrhea-burden.html


http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ped-on-Respiratory-Virus-May-be-From-Illegals

=This:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...126a4c-6365-11e4-bb14-4cfea1e742d5_story.html
“I will be home for Christmas,” said Omorutu, who lives in Uganda. “And there will be no Ebola here for Christmas.”

Most experts are not as optimistic as Omorutu, and some worry that this is just the latest temporary lull in the worst Ebola outbreak on record. Since the start of the outbreak late last year, the virus has infected 13,567 people in eight countries, killing4,951 of them, with the vast majority of cases occurring in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea.

SO: All we had to do was quarantine the persons arriving from those countries and we never should have sent troops.

Instead we potentially infected 3000 troops, put some of those troops in Italy, built a free healthcare system for child soldiers and their warlords, spent 350 million, and made laws that say E BO LA touchers can sneeze on everybody.

Great. Glad that's cleared up.
 
backasswards shell game

So: Since everyone else's currency went to shit, the dollar stays the dollar:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...gh-resistance-as-mega-rally-gathers-pace.html

From 86.92 to 87.31 on an index of six other countries
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/currency

...ooo.... celbration..yeah. ... or not don't get fooled
Your dollar (not the US dollar), a seemingly valued currency, still ain't worth shit:

Because it's a devious trick:
The rate of inflation has not decreased accordingly. So the index of everybody mixed says we're cool, but standing alone...HAHAHAHAHA.

Check for yourself:
http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

A better perspective on long term projection NOT COINCIDENTALLY DROPPED ON ELECTION DAY.
http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-long-term-us-dollar-cycles-2013-3

Smoke and mirrors. Fiscal responsibility or GTFO.
 
Time makes fools of us all

So bad policy is bad policy: Truly bad policy that adversely effects/affects eveyone eventually makes it to the Courts:
http://news.yahoo.com/u-court-rejects-obama-housing-bias-rule-wishful-215306006.html
U.S. District Judge Richard Leon said the Fair Housing Act allows for only direct discrimination claims and not those based on so-called disparate impact allegations. Leon wrote that the administration's view that the language of the Fair Housing Act assumes that disparate impact claims are permitted "appears to be nothing more than wishful thinking on steroids."

The ruling was a win for the American Insurance Association and other business groups that oppose disparate impact claims, which allow for a broad range of business decisions related to housing to be subject to civil rights litigation.

As an example of such a claim, the National Fair Housing Alliance sued Allstate Corp in 2012 for refusing to insure flat-roofed houses in Delaware, claiming the practice had a discriminatory effect on poor minorities most likely to live in such buildings.

So in time we can end all of the bad policy from the ages that is still somehow in law. Just takes work.
 
Ozzy'd

Celbrity Awesomeness:
http://www.examiner.com/article/raven-symone-i-m-not-african-american-oprah-winfrey-hardest-hit
“I’m tired of being labeled," she said. "I’m an American. I’m not an African-American; I’m an American." She also told Winfrey she doesn’t want to be labeled as “gay” either, describing herself as a “human who loves humans.”
...
“I mean, I don’t know where my roots go to," Raven said. "I don’t know how far back they go…I don’t know what country in Africa I’m from, but I do know that my roots are in Louisiana. I’m an American. And that’s a colorless person.”
...
“What I really mean by that is I’m an American. That’s what I really mean,” Raven explained. “I have darker skin. I have a nice, interesting grade of hair. I connect with Caucasian. I connect with Asian. I connect with black. I connect with Indian. I connect with each culture.”

Awesome. I know I wrote something similar to this somewhere...

Now if only this cutie and I can get everyone in America to realize that they are Americans 1st, and very little else matters.

I'm in love... I wonder if she likes the Constitution...

*note: This article is also proof Big O is a bad person. Notice the threat she made?
 
Not all cops are bad.

There are bad cops.

There are good cops.

The difference is obvious.

There is no such thing as all bad cops or all good cops.

..but that's the thing lately, this 'blame the cops.'

The system for police(municiple to state) is far more complicated than it may seem.
Remember also, that local police are subject to the rules or whims of local government:

Their authority comes from somewhere.
 
The Grabd Scale:

I still have no idea who this lady is, she was on TV. I'm so uncool...
...but I feel validated:
Me=small scale
Her&This=grand scale:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cbs-news-reporter-sharyl-attkisson-745982
As we’re talking, I got an email from Media Matters that says a video you released of your computer being hacked is probably just a stuck backspace key.

It’s what I would call a video anecdote, something that happened along the way. It has nothing to do with the forensic evidence and the analysis. It’s just something interesting, a punctuation mark of things that were happening. And, certainly, I expect Media Matters to say that the backspace key was held down.

What story were you working on when your backspace key started operating by itself?

I was preparing questions for my interview with Ambassador*Thomas Pickering*about Benghazi and the Accountability Review Board.
...
Why would the administration blame the murders in Benghazi on a YouTube video if that was untrue?

Some of the information the administration is withholding from public release involves a meeting or meetings that occurred in which this was presumably discussed. So we can only wonder, but the body of evidence that’s come out in the two years since would lead a reasonable person to conclude they wanted to steer the public’s direction away from the idea that this was definitely an act of terror, technically on U.S. soil if it was U.S. property overseas. It occurred on the president’s watch, very close to an election, at a time when he had claimed Al Qaeda was on the run.

But that reason sounds fairly pathetic and unworthy of such a huge lie. Doesn’t it?

From whose viewpoint? I mean, it’s apparently important enough for them to deflect opinion, and I’m not sure if that is indeed why they did it, that’s just the best reason most of us can come up with, looking at the evidence that has come out since. Maybe there is a better reason why they did it, I don't know. I have a feeling we won’t ever have the full story.
...
What haven't I asked you about that you think is important to mention?

A couple people have told me that CBS News has started a whisper campaign to say that I’m paranoid, crazy and a liar?

Are you paranoid?

I’d like to think not. It’s just a good word they use to discredit and "controversialize" reporters and stories they don’t like.

Goo D Times.
 
Brainwashing

TOGO W/POST #S 758 & 767 (and alot of others in this thread):

Things like this, when they happen, are called 'coincidental' but what are the chances of that?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...t-pumpkin-charlie-brown-making-parents-angry/
“Shame on ABC for putting a peep show next to a playground,” PTC President Tim Winter said. “In less than 26 seconds we were taken from the Peanuts pumpkin patch to a steamy ‘Scandal’ sex scene.”
...
“Unless parents had the remote control in their hand, thumb on the button and aimed directly at the TV screen, they didn’t have a chance,” Winter vented. “Such a transition is grossly irresponsible by the network and entirely unfair for parents. ABC owes families an apology.”

1.Did they apologize?
2. ...and persons wonder why I stopped watching TV.
 
Back
Top