how well armed are you?

As opposed to walking down the street and someone puts a gun in your face? Or laying in bed and hearing the front door shatter?

Most unarmed people would cry, shake like leaves, piss and shit themselves and hope the police could make it in the next 10 or 15 minutes. Or really bad neighborhood ... 30 minutes.

And those with guns would be the first ones to piss and/or shit themselves when they heard the pop pop pop of three .22 rounds being fired in their backyard.

I own no firearms, as I have nothing to overcompensate for.

Good to know you're so bad ass....;)

In the real world however there is no greater personal security measure than picking up a mag fed semi automatic firearm and learning how to use it.

Guns? For protection? Am I too scared to live life and need something "just in case"? :rolleyes:

Never carried a condom out with you? Figures you are that stupid too....

For the vast majority of people that's all it is, I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Same reason I have IV's, tourniquets, splints and everything a field medic's bag should have in my trunk....kept up to date no less.

Because shit happens....and smart people are prepared for this thing called life in which said shit occurs and if you can't be tolerant of that concept well then you're little better than vetteman and the band of assholes he runs with. You know the ones we all like to look down our noses at....;)

Look at all the terrified Americans.

Look at the stupid brits who never need guns in their super civilized society.
article-2329089-19f1faaa000005dc-790_634x476.jpg

And those with guns would be the first ones to piss and/or shit themselves when they heard the pop pop pop of three .22 rounds being fired in their backyard.

That's funny...last several times I herd shots fired I ran towards them, you're an ignorant, bigoted, lying piece of shit.

Last edited:
Good to know you're so bad ass....;)

In the real world however there is no greater personal security measure than picking up a mag fed semi automatic firearm and learning how to use it.

Never carried a condom out with you? Figures you are that stupid too....

For the vast majority of people that's all it is, I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Same reason I have IV's, tourniquets, splints and everything a field medic's bag should have in my trunk....kept up to date no less.

Because shit happens....and smart people are prepared for this thing called life in which said shit occurs and if you can't be tolerant of that concept well then you're little better than vetteman and the band of assholes he runs with. You know the ones we all like to look down our noses at....;)

Look at the stupid brits who never need guns in their super civilized society.
article-2329089-19f1faaa000005dc-790_634x476.jpg

That's funny...last several times I herd shots fired I ran towards them, you're an ignorant, bigoted, lying piece of shit.

Show me where I've lied.
Show me where I've been bigoted.
Put down the hippie lettuce, it's changing your brain cells again.

Your job or just curious?

Yes......

Retired grunt turned remote mountain manz...with only a few thousand people living in the entire county when I hear shots I usually gear up with a couple buddies (also retired bullet sponges) to go see wtf is going on. Cuz it's hella remote and we are the law until the law gets there ya know what I mean?

:chucklegrin:

I have some swords, too, but I find the gun is less hysteria-inducing in public. If my "zaitochi" sword looked more like a walking stick, I'd haul it around just for the fun of carrying a sword. Because, yanno, Dungeons and Dragons and shit.

Ha!

I even have matched Nunte Bos...

Now I got a 12 gauge that matches my AK.

And at 6' 240, the guns are not because I am afraid, but because I am free.

;)

As free as an honust Injun can be.

Show me where I've lied.

You claim being armed with a gun is the equivalent of living in fear...that's a lie.

Show me where I've been bigoted.

You can't possibly be trying to say you haven't got any preconceived notions and negative sentiments/bias/bigotry toward the people of this nation who chose to arm themselves with a gun of some kind are you?

Because that's as funny as vettey saying he's not racist in any way.....you've been calling them stupid and living in fear for years, cut the bullshit and own it like a big boy.

Put down the hippie lettuce, it's changing your brain cells again.

And there it is :D Your transformation into being on the same level of vettey n' Co. is complete.

You claim being armed with a gun is the equivalent of living in fear...that's a lie.

You can't possibly be trying to say you haven't got any preconceived notions and negative sentiments/bias/bigotry toward the people of this nation who chose to arm themselves with a gun of some kind are you?

Because that's as funny as vettey saying he's not racist in any way.....you've been calling them stupid and living in fear for years, cut the bullshit and own it like a big boy.

And there it is :D Your transformation into being on the same level of vettey n' Co. is complete.

You disagree with my opinion, calling it a lie. That's Vette land there.

Never called them stupid. You and other may have inferred that, but if I never say the words, I never said it. Projection seems to be your best attack quality. Another Vette action.

I was a Marine.

I was a bouncer.

I've been a bodyguard.

I've worked Concert Security.

I've been stabbed and disarmed idiots with guns.

What part of coward, insecure, untrained, and untested am I?

Straw man much just to justify your own prejudices there? I am glad you are unarmed.

You disagree with my opinion, calling it a lie. That's Vette land there.

Never called them stupid. You and other may have inferred that, but if I never say the words, I never said it. Projection seems to be your best attack quality. Another Vette action.

Normally I do not agree with much that the pothead has to say, but in this case, I have to agree with him.

You seem to be coming form a a position of complete ignorance.

The police have a good response time where you live?

My assumption is yes, but I could be wrong....

Yes......

Retired grunt turned remote mountain manz...with only a few thousand people living in the entire county when I hear shots I usually gear up with a couple buddies (also retired bullet sponges) to go see wtf is going on. Cuz it's hella remote and we are the law until the law gets there ya know what I mean?

Protecting the fields?

:D

You get your back into your living?

And some genius decided that reintroducing Wapiti back into the region was a grand idea!

:eek:

Do you know what a deer does to a fuel efficient hybrid?

The damned Elk are going to have some kills!

:)

Sort of a Gaiaic Justice...

Okay, just to follow up:

The news is celebrating the explosion of the Panther population in Florida thanks to conservation as if the 'gators didn't have enough to eat as it was...

Of course, a panther is terrified of an unarmed Liberal armed with nothing but confidence and pride.

Speaking of pride...

Hush my darlin'
Don't cry my darlin'
The Panther sleeps tonight...

I don't see the point in getting a gun unless I want to kill someone

The original reason I bought my Glock was so I could go to the shooting range with friends and cousins. It ended up being cheaper in the long run than renting a gun from the range.

My beliefs about home protection and conceal/carry came later over the years of seeing horrible things happening to other people on the news.

That's a nice chart. Especially when you add in the FBI stat that violent crimes in the U.S. have dropped by half in the past 20 years. It's probably because of our militarized law enforcement...or not.

:mad:

We culled too many Negroes during hunting season!

We had to leave the cities and start foraging in the 'burbs...

;) ;) :D

I was a Marine.

I was a bouncer.

I've been a bodyguard.

I've worked Concert Security.

I've been stabbed and disarmed idiots with guns.

What part of coward, insecure, untrained, and untested am I?

Straw man much just to justify your own prejudices there? I am glad you are unarmed.

Oh fuck wait till rob hears all this.

lol

#danceswithfalsehoods

Oh fuck wait till rob hears all this.

lol

#danceswithfalsehoods

How inarticulate would a person have to be to appoint BobsDownSouth as your spokesmodel??

#ThisIsStillNotTwitter
#HasTagsNotEnabled

How inarticulate would a person have to be to appoint BobsDownSouth as your spokesmodel??

#ThisIsStillNotTwitter
#HasTagsNotEnabled

Relax Uncle Fester. I'm just saying Rob will have something to say about that post.

Back