in the car?
in your home?
right this second?

Last edited:
when you're out in the street?
in the car?
in your home?
right this second?

Two at all times, but I'm not sure if that constitutes enough. I'd love to have 8 like Doc Oc. Imagine all the things I could accomplish.

I sometimes pack my Roget's if I think things could get a bit rough.

when you're out in the street?
in the car?
in your home?
right this second?

There's a .22 under the passenger seat, at the house we've got the gun safe with the hunting rifle and shit, but my gf has an itty bitty .22 that is her just packing around gun, that she NEVER PUTS IN THE GODDAMN SAFE and it's really annoying. I don't generally pack a weapon with me unless I'm going to go out in drag or something, and then it's generally just that pretty mace so I fit in with all the other ladies. I have the anti-cancer pepper spray.

pepper-spray-pink-18-hard-breast-cancer.jpg

Two at all times, but I'm not sure if that constitutes enough. I'd love to have 8 like Doc Oc. Imagine all the things I could accomplish.

If I was gonna do that I would want actual tentacles. For the hentai reenactment.

I have enough military grade weapons to outfit a SEAL team. I am armed at all times, but what I carry depends on where I am going. I carry either a Beretta 92SF with a 18 round mag, a Beretta .380 with a 8 round mag, or a very small .22 with 5 shots. These do not include the military grade weapons unless you count the 92SF, that I do not take out in public unless it is to a range.

I have two at all times and with one somewhat more functional than the other.

See, Dream would survive the zombie apocalypse whereas I will get bitten trying to remember the combination to my safe.

Well in future I might get a gun but now I just have my fists.

It is relatively safe where I live so I do not have to worry anyone except drunken people. :p

there might be some tweezers or a crowbar in my car. maybe. and there are kitchen knives in the kitchen.

i walk around town armed with nothing more scary than a hairpin.

there might be some tweezers or a crowbar in my car. maybe. and there are kitchen knives in the kitchen.

i walk around town armed with nothing more scary than a hairpin.

Your tits don't count?

Could put an eye out at the very least.

Got a bat in the car, a fireplace poker in the house, hydrochloric acid in my supersoaker, a microwave oven so I can shoot microwaves at people, my son has an on call gas dispenser and black belt in tae kwon do, my daughter does goofy faces pretty good and will kill you with laughter, my wife will nag you to death.....how am I doin so far?

Back