Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Deep in the heart, you are damn
attachment.php

hehe, thank you kindly!

I lived in Texas for a few years when I was a young GI full of piss and vinegar. I used to tell my Texan friends, "if I owned Texas and I owned hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in hell."

I got this as a response, "you done let your 427 mouth get ahead of your 4 cylinder brain." It's funnier if you say it in a deep in the hearta drawl.

Why am I so confused right now??????? LOL

lovely panties.

thank you...I just got them ;)

Very sexy thank you for sharing

Thanks for looking

#3 looks great, such a squeezable, spankable tush!!

!!!!!! it is!

How could it be ANY BETTER...

Things are ALWAYS BIGGER in TEXAS....

And your Boobs are as big as perfection...

Thank goodness for PRIVACY..

LOL...your comments give me the giggles

Number 4 was awesome

U r gorgeous

love ur pics

:rose:

thank you!

you make texas look good :D

thankyah!

Fuck. Me.

Oh. Kay. :cool:

Have to tell you this: your "good as it gets" are:GREAT!!!:rose::heart:

hehe thank you!

Your friend is very fortunate. :)

Or am I the fortunate one????? Hmmmmmmmm

Hey. Your av isn't too bad. Yeah. I don't mind it at all.......excuse me while I pull my panties down and give myself some serious relif!!!!
Your soo fucking sexy it's unreal!...

Oh now there is a nice sexy thought for the day....

Hi...may I buy you a drink...and by god please dont say milk

Yes, I'd love one. SoCo and 7 please.

WOW! SO HOT!

THANK YOU!

I'm your friend. :D

haha, yes you are

Fuck Texas. In other words, I'll be fucking you since you'll be getting fucked wearing a Texas shirt, so fuck Texas. :D

What if your 4-cylinder brain was turbocharged? :D Ah I'm just a smart ass today...

Actually I was born in Texas boobear....so...now what?

soooooo nice to be your friend!!! :D

Mmmmhhhmmmmm....that it is. ;)

I lived in Texas for a few years when I was a young GI full of piss and vinegar. I used to tell my Texan friends, "if I owned Texas and I owned hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in hell."

I got this as a response, "you done let your 427 mouth get ahead of your 4 cylinder brain." It's funnier if you say it in a deep in the hearta drawl.

I totally get this! I lived in San Antonio for awhile.. young and broke I found the Texas experience utter hell! I'm from a smallish Midwestern city but even I could not stand the slow slow pace... maybe I was just with the wrong Texans. .... that and in 1998 I spent my last $25 on a bottle of beer and a shot of tequila. ... stupid river walk! and And ANd AND the stupid Alamo isn't even the real Alamo! ! I know it was all war ravaged and shit but come on!! It doesn't even have a basement!! Poor poor pee-wee.

You are one sexy woman!!!! even when you are not alone you find a way to be sooooooo sexy!!!!:devil:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Don't fucking send me pictures of your dick without asking if I want to see it.

Because: I DON'T.

Better yet...wait til I ask to see it. WHICH WON'T HAPPEN EITHER.

The more you know.

LOL! I fucking love you!!

I'm pretty lovable...if you like smart asses, bitches, take no bullshit and call 'em like you see 'em types ;) Oh...with long hair and huge boobs...yeah that too.

How you doin' dollface?

I'm pretty lovable...if you like smart asses, bitches, take no bullshit and call 'em like you see 'em types ;) Oh...with long hair and huge boobs...yeah that too.

How you doin' dollface?

And all them reasons pretty much sums up my reasons! :kiss:

And doing great, another trip to Vermont! At least it's not a birthday this time :) how's you doing? Other then being a sexy as hell smart ass! I got the thoughts life was a bit messed for you for a few days. I might have been reading into it to much tho

How you doin' dollface?

I am married to one like you but alot taller. She does not want to see other cocks either. (but she does not have your ass!!)

And all them reasons pretty much sums up my reasons! :kiss:

And doing great, another trip to Vermont! At least it's not a birthday this time :) how's you doing? Other then being a sexy as hell smart ass! I got the thoughts life was a bit messed for you for a few days. I might have been reading into it to much tho

LOL no...

I think people misread my comment.

I said I wasn't feeling Lit. And I said a couple days back that I wasn't in good form...

Not feeling Lit yesterday because I wasn't feeling like being nice to douche bags :) And I wasn't in good form because I had been hitting the bottle for three days in a row and I was super hung over ;) hahaha...

You missed the Lit drinking party I staged. It was fun!

I am married to one like you but alot taller. She does not want to see other cocks either. (but she does not have your ass!!)

Right? I got my cock I wanna see on lock ;) Don't need any more!

You know you love my cock. :(

LOL...what's with the frowny face?????? Oh EN...just get over here and stick your face in my boobs while I hug you. Everything will be okay...

That will so work.... ;)

hahaha

You are one sexy woman!!!! even when you are not alone you find a way to be sooooooo sexy!!!!:devil:

Thank you!

I totally get this! I lived in San Antonio for awhile.. young and broke I found the Texas experience utter hell! I'm from a smallish Midwestern city but even I could not stand the slow slow pace... maybe I was just with the wrong Texans. .... that and in 1998 I spent my last $25 on a bottle of beer and a shot of tequila. ... stupid river walk! and And ANd AND the stupid Alamo isn't even the real Alamo! ! I know it was all war ravaged and shit but come on!! It doesn't even have a basement!! Poor poor pee-wee.

LOL

I'll...still be fucking Texas???

ding ding ding...we have a winner!

you are right. This is as good as it gets.:kiss:

:D

LOL no...

I think people misread my comment.

I said I wasn't feeling Lit. And I said a couple days back that I wasn't in good form...

Not feeling Lit yesterday because I wasn't feeling like being nice to douche bags :) And I wasn't in good form because I had been hitting the bottle for three days in a row and I was super hung over ;) hahaha...

You missed the Lit drinking party I staged. It was fun!

I missed the live show but I caught it in reruns. It was a pretty funny read. Would have been fun to have been live. Not sure I would have got nude tho, no one wants to see this naked!

I missed the live show but I caught it in reruns. It was a pretty funny read. Would have been fun to have been live. Not sure I would have got nude tho, no one wants to see this naked!

Well...I might have made an exception :rolleyes:...it was fun.

For the dude who wanted to see Little Black Dress and Slutty red lips...well...can't do anything about that right now. I have some leftovers from the mirror pics which are in the archives. But I happened to be wearing a LBD that day and tons of red lipstick. So...here ya go...best I can do right now.

Attachments

• LBD1.jpg
    LBD1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 518
  • LBD2.jpg
    LBD2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 490
  • LBD3.jpg
    LBD3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 498
  • LBD4.jpg
    LBD4.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 520
For the dude who wanted to see Little Black Dress and Slutty red lips...well...can't do anything about that right now. I have some leftovers from the mirror pics which are in the archives. But I happened to be wearing a LBD that day and tons of red lipstick. So...here ya go...best I can do right now.

Everything you do is sexy.

Great pics! I love the mirror shots!!

I didn't know you were taking requests now...you should PM me!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back