AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had my first coffee outside with my kitty cats. Its a great day here.
Not looking forward to the shitty rainy cold weather for the rest of the week :eek:
And I have been collecting coffee mugs for most of the States I have been visiting over the years. Euhmmm boss can you send me a Denver one so would love that….thank you :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• Noon coffee in the sun.jpg
    Noon coffee in the sun.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 324
LOL that is not me….found this pic, loved her hands and the mug…..;)
:kiss:

Well if you like to sip your coffee with a pretty friend, maybe this pic will brighten your Monday too ;) :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• more coffee.jpg
    more coffee.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 173
anyone want to join me for coffee in bed?? it's a lazy day...

or a very horny one???

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 159
I just had my first coffee outside with my kitty cats. Its a great day here.
Not looking forward to the shitty rainy cold weather for the rest of the week :eek:
And I have been collecting coffee mugs for most of the States I have been visiting over the years. Euhmmm boss can you send me a Denver one so would love that….thank you :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Denver?? i'll have to look... lol

attachment.php

anyone want to join me for coffee in bed?? it's a lazy day...

or a very horny one???

attachment.php

I would love to….. because its my "nap" time….
SCOTTY….:D:devil:
OK still one to go :D:devil:
Thanks sexy your great to tease and a great sport to just do what your told to….;) or are you just afraid of some :caning:

So many lovely, sexy pics in here today making everyone :) on this Monday. I figured I would snap one or two as I was late to enjoy my Latte this morning.

Have a good day my beautiful friends :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
So many lovely, sexy pics in here today making everyone :) on this Monday. I figured I would snap one or two as I was late to enjoy my Latte this morning.

attachment.php

damn, i need to find a coffee shop where people dress like this... ;)

Good morning, happy Tuesday everyone!

I have Dilbert guarding my coffee from the office thieves this morning!! They'll take anything!! :mad:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 156

attachment.php

Not to downplay all the beauty of you in your entirety, cause you are beautiful.. your nails are gorgeous ...

Great stuff goin on in here! Sexy Photos! Fun naughtiness!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi

"Hi" :kiss:

attachment.php

That is a great sexy photo. Love the bra of course;)

Morning everyone. This usual Tea-drinker is in need of something more today. Possibly this entire package, laced with 4 shots of Tequila and a half bottle of Rum.

Anyone care to join in??? :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Morning everyone. This usual Tea-drinker is in need of something more today. Possibly this entire package, laced with 4 shots of Tequila and a half bottle of Rum.

attachment.php

LOL! You are one crazy dude. :eek: You propose to ruin the coffee, the tequila, and the rum. And probably inflict serious damage to your own body.

I am sure there are experienced baristas here that will prepare a great drink for just what ails you. But I have never heard anyone propose that concoction.

damn, i need to find a coffee shop where people dress like this... ;)
Well there is your new business! Open a coffee house like that ;)

Not to downplay all the beauty of you in your entirety, cause you are beautiful.. your nails are gorgeous ...
Thank you Sassy! I can't take credit, my nail girl is awesome :)

That is a great sexy photo. Love the bra of course;)
Thanks so much for the compliment :D

Awwww I don't have any of that but I have all my :heart: & :kiss:'s for you... And (((HUGS)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back