AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the night owl coffee drinkers...

7366875654_49eba96bbf_z.jpg

ohh, nice pic - great mood. let us know next time you're hosting late night coffee...

It's coffee time!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 002good morning.jpg
    002good morning.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 159
Special Delivery

I know someone who is in need of a special delivery this morning! Come right over and let me pour you a tall mug of my Hibiscus Ginger Orange Tea. It comes with a secret ingredient just for you! ;)

Good morning all!

attachment.php

Last edited:
I know someone who is in need of a special delivery this morning! Come right over and let me pour you a tall mug of my Hibiscus Ginger Orange Tea. It comes with a secret ingredient just for you! ;)

Good morning all!

I do hope that the two of you enjoy your special tea.

As for me, I will stick with the coffee. :)
2014-03-26-keep-it-pouring.gif

Bring your coffee and come play outside with me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day everyone.

I love a good espresso, the taste that teases my tongue before sliding down my throat and exciting my whole body. But lately I've been enjoying a different flavour.

This is Red Espresso, it's made from Rooibos tea and is used in an espresso machine just like coffee. The taste is bold and smooth with a touch of sweetness to it, just like some of my other favourites.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 121
Good day everyone.

I love a good espresso, the taste that teases my tongue before sliding down my throat and exciting my whole body. But lately I've been enjoying a different flavour.

This is Red Espresso, it's made from Rooibos tea and is used in an espresso machine just like coffee. The taste is bold and smooth with a touch of sweetness to it, just like some of my other favourites.

attachment.php

That looks and sounds delicious!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! They won't hurt you, promise!! :)

ha, they can tell when you are not too fond of them. visited some friends a couple of months ago, went out to see their horses, the little one is chomping on my arm.

everyone else is fine, but noooooo, my arm is getting chomped. big teeth... BIG

how about horse shaped chocolate biscotti to dunk in the coffee???
That sounds YUMMY!!!
ha, they can tell when you are not too fond of them. visited some friends a couple of months ago, went out to see their horses, the little one is chomping on my arm.

everyone else is fine, but noooooo, my arm is getting chomped. big teeth... BIG
Oh yeah, you gotta be in charge around animals or they know.
They match my coasters Tali ;)

attachment.php

Oh frickin awesome!!! Those are so pretty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back