Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. I thought maybe you were into food pr0n...as in pr0n with food involved. :D

Ok...I won't spank them too much.

And Good Morning!

My computer is being a big bowl of dicks today. First I tried to make an audio for you all...no sound got recorded. So I made some short videos and tried to make gifs from them. Gifmaker was being a bowl of dicks.

So have some awkward, short videos.

Panty Drop
Kitty
ASSASSASSASSASS
fuck this dildo seriously (it's in the trash and can choke on a bowl of dicks)

My computer is being a big bowl of dicks today. First I tried to make an audio for you all...no sound got recorded. So I made some short videos and tried to make gifs from them. Gifmaker was being a bowl of dicks.

Panty Drop
Kitty
ASSASSASSASSASS

Not only do you have a body crafted by some sort of divine sex architect, but you are also an hilariously imaginative curser. Will you marry me?

Panty Drop
Kitty
ASSASSASSASSASS

Not awkward!!! Hot! Hot hot ;) No worries... I have toys you can play with instead!!! Might have to PM you :devil:

Requests?

Panty Drop
Kitty
ASSASSASSASSASS

In keeping with the cookie theme from earlier, I would love to see you make a video of you stirring up the cookie batter with those scrumptious tits bare and shaking around; maybe with a little flour on them, looking all domestic, like you are just waiting for me to come and and show you how to really hold a hard instrument and stir up some batter to swallow.

That dildo made me mad too! that was soooo hot watching you drop down onto it, I want it to keep going!!! sooo sexy

Panty Drop
Kitty
ASSASSASSASSASS
Got no complaints here. Love the new AV PK accentuates all your delicious curves.:kiss:

Panty Drop
Kitty
ASSASSASSASSASS

Awkward or not I still want to lick that pussy until my to the goes numb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back