Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~

priyanka_chopra_029_1024x768_ftyc_zps0e5a082d.jpg
priyanka_chopra_001_1024x768_muhm_zpsae9eae69.jpg
priyanka_chopra_044_1024x768_nnra_zpsb60351ea.jpg


Karena Makenna

Music fueled her... sated her... fire called her... created her. The night was hers. Shared with those other creatures that called it home and those mortals who dared the risk to call the night theirs. She gave the magic to the musicians notes and fire to their words. In return they gave themselves... Their loyalty... their bodies... their souls... whatever she wished of them even if they didn't know it.

Each of her people were born to an element... fed by blood flesh or soul falling to the old paths of warrior healer or leader with the rare Muse birth.

~~~~~~~~~

Music festival... This was too perfect. An all you can eat buffet just for her. Oh there were probably other fey hunting but not for anything that would damage her food supply here. The euphoria of having so many people to feed on was like a drug. She wandered her way through the performers relaxing in the dining tents smiling to her and waving till a young Latin duo reached for her pulling her down onto a massive beanbag couch. Landing on the soft furnishings between them she smiled tracing fingernails over their legs first then hands moving to caress their cheeks guiding their eyes to hers as she nipped at their lips in turn. They were at the peak of perfection for feeding from as she purred.
 
Last edited:
lara_dutta_019_qjpq_zps11893821.jpg

Audra Gizelle

Long ago she danced and hynotized mortal and Supernatureal alike both dark and light in her "mortal" appearances in her far from mortal life. When it came to the light and dark creatures and beings shrouded from mortal sight she walked the halls of power and guided the old council that ruled over dark and light. The council she ruled had tempered the war but could not stop it. Not even her powers not command could calm nor entrap those seeing to wipe out the other side.
lara_dutta_008_qfxo_zps94f3f154.jpg
tumblr_m73sijI3vW1r600xqo1_500.jpg


Now her domain a club. Lethally enforced law of Neutral territory both sides may enter but they may not fight nor speak ill of the other side. None of the younger generations know why but they follow the lead of those few ancient ones who seem to prefer the wrath of their respective leaders than to ever cross this being who's only power the young can tell is the magic of drinks dance and song. If only they could feel the magic and powers etched and woven into each step sway word and drink the young might just hold the same healthy respect if not fear of her.

~~~~~~~~

She stood before the ancient stone alter staring into the pool of water on the massive stone slab.

Yes... it has all worked out well. Kishara is still up to her old tricks and seems to have found a highest bidder for now. The Muse born is... still in the wilds... He is in place... NO We will not wait any longer... we must begin now. They are to tell Milia NOTHING... Yes This time we will be ready...

The Pool bubbled and vanishes as Audra began to twirl and dance. Ancient words falling from her lips and swirling around her in shimmering sparks and spiraling wind.

Guide them Ancient dreams of old... your true power now must ignite the night and minds... beyond alignment and beyond noble vow... the time is now the time is NOW.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_mk0gyvIea61rj7u1vo1_500.png


Malia
Current Castali of Light

A being of both dreamrealms and the mortal realm she often tended to the affairs of those who sought her council in each real at the same time. Appearing a bit flighty as she will simply wander off as she walks and talks with the residents of the dream realms without thought to those around her. This brought about need for a confidant who could translate for the mortal realm beings to know when she spoke with them instead of the dream realms. She had lead those of light and "good" as the humans called it for many years now and was well in tune with her 2nd confidant/Translator Azen

hrithik_roshan_003_1024x768_phgu_zps73e936e9.jpg


Azen
Current Confident/Second to the Castali of Light


His people had been at the base an Angel and a dark wolf learning survival together. Warriors and guardians hiding in the world of supernatural beings and mortals. Azen is one of the last that can trace his blood back directly to Zia and the vampire she found the last of his house. To prevent the complete annihilation of a noble house she took his blood within her own granting her descendants their knowledge and essence. Guardians who aid those of the magical sights and protect the mortal realm from the various worlds around them or themselves.

Azen took his Creators place by Malia side when it was revealed that the beings of the dream realms she also travels chose to accept him. Learning quickly when her divided realities are both speaking with her and helping those in the mortal realm to know when her words are directed to them or to the dream realm.

~~~~~~
tumblr_mj96l7eRvf1qf11uso1_500.jpg


Malia sat back smiling at Azen. The spirits were leaving her alone and there was no pressing fiasco to tend to among the other Fey. She winked at him and motioned him over with a smile.

Everything is quiet... Maybe now we can talk and enjoy ourselves... hmmmm?
 
Last edited:
2220601,v5JjlPyBPsyIQpFsrJwnAtFexJAgnrPXNyucYxCFPRSNLCuMe9dOulg7+qzq9tJ7WroLIafwPOXqaJEsd2LS4Q==.jpg


Kishara
Manipulator

She was a broker... merchant... power for the highest bidder. She did not view herself as Light nor dark but was more than willing to take any opportunity to profit from whichever side was willing to pay her officially or otherwise to cause trouble or eliminate trouble. She was not without her own enemies but with her money she could afford one of the most lethal races in the supernatural world as a body guard.

Ssseenda was a Venom dancer however outcast for her evil demented mind making her the perfect bodyguard for one of the most hated yet useful outcasts in the Supernatural world.

~~~~~~~~~

Very good Karena... feed well... Such a euphoria not even an Incubus can fathom... So amazing she is also fire born.

Kishara sat back hidden in the crowd watching the muse born target. A dark smile on her lips as she watched the young woman feeding again simply because she had this creative banquet all to herself. The buyer was paying very handsomely for this one... she did not care why but he told her anyways. She had them all fooled... the belief that she was aligning with one side or the other was profitable and absolutely hilarious.

Ssseenda tapped her arm nodding towards someone as Kishara glanced over.

Do we tell him there is another player? If he had known that he was here that ego maniac would have told us.

Kishara smiled...

No... we say nothing... this could get entertaining look where he is staring... This just got very profitable beyond his ego mania and very loose checkbook Ssseenda... Now... we get to have fun.

tumblr_mipgwzaM4Y1s00n1ao1_500.jpg

Ssseenda
VenomDancer
 
Last edited:
mallika_sherawat_009_1024x768_shun_zps34dda7cd.jpg

One sister the cold ruthless ruler unable or unwilling to open her heart to the potential of love

rhona-mitra.jpg

The other sister cold for a different reason having felt the loss of a lover to death. She now dedicating herself to leading the warriors of the land and sealing off the foolishness of emotions and leaving such frivolous things for those who could afford them.
 
Last edited:
sameera_reddy_004_jxpt_zpsbe74874f.jpg

{Annalissa}



No clue who or what she is only that there are people trying to convince her that she is apparently two different people. Neither of the people seem to like the other being near her. Another confusing twist to this is she feels like very different people around each of them but why? She knows that they call her Annalissa but the name does not register in her mind the name she was given by the people that found her was Lara but even that name really means nothing to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

rekha_011_muhm_zps63bf47ea.jpg


She stood holding the hood and cloak close around her as she looked to the one still permitted to walk the mortal realm. She did not fully trust those that could or even wanted to walk among the mortals but for now they had to reclaim Annalissa so she must deal with the one who walks the mortal lands.

She had to remember... you have to make her remember. They can not win... not this time... with us the chaos can be contained...

Don't you mean controlled isn't that what both sides seek... to control her?

He loved her and did not want to see Annalissa manipulated he had no idea why he cared... Still lying to himself about why but he had to believe the lie especially in front of the sorceress.

Beware your tone male...

She hissed.

We must contain the chaos until she can combine both bloodlines if the chaos in not contained she will be the destruction of far more than both bloodlines. Do you not understand that?

arjun_rampal_008_1024x768_etnc_zps341f61a0.jpg


~~~~~~~~~~

rekha_002_1024x768_sqym_zps5545f694.jpg


He smiled to the venom priestess

You sent for me?

Young prince... it is time to visit... the lost one... use not powers only the talents your powers have taught you and bring her more into your desire... Give into that hunger she can not even fathom that surges through her being.

He smiled more as she spoke again

Go now... and please the lost one...

john_abraham_024_1024x768_rajs_zps957f9216.jpg


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Which side will win?
 
12JamesHydefoto_zpsfaabafbf.jpg


He is a soldier... loner used to command used to being in charge till he met her. They met in a warzone she knew all too well. She grew up there and was back doing what she could to help her old home stay safe during yet another war. Trapped together for a time behind enemy lines he felt a strange pull to her but dismissed it as protecting a civilian. Now back stateside he can't get her out of his mind and does all he can to track her down. Unknown to him she had her own thoughts about the commanding strong willed soldier none of the least of which was him him on his knees before her bound begging. In exchange he would live in luxury tending to her as a loyal loving sub without a care in the world due to her wealth and sensual enjoyment of bringing this alpha male into her world and revealing to him what his soul really wants and needs from her.

mandira_bedi_001_1024x768_gdgr_zps196cfce1.jpg


Eden Gabriel did not need this soldier tracking her down now that they were back stateside. She did not need the reminder of those beautiful eyes or the fantasies of bending that stunning lone wolf alpha male to her world. Yet here he was... on the other end of the phone asking if they could meet... if he could see her again.
 
Last edited:
riya_sen_007_1024x768_hstc_zpsf910284c.jpg


Valena Warin

The arrival of a cryptic letter hand delivered by someone the hospital was not willing to anger freed her from a mental hospital for women where the sexual abuse of patents was a common thing that no one on the outside ever found out about or cared. She was of course not insane she was however more than human. The being that delivered the letter also took her from the hospital and safely to Island where she quickly learned was her birthright home.

She also noted that every male there was very subservient to the women there what few their were there. It was very different from the past 10 years of her life but something in her the strange power within her seemed to guide her into accepting this new home quickly and completely as she was guided by the other women present and some of the male pets.

Once she was fully aligned with her powers and the Island they began the celebration and ritual for her to choose her personal pet or pets which ever her powers chose.

john_abraham_002_qlaa_zps56d4dee6.jpg


He was arrogant... but that was only to hide the fact that none of the Mistresses powers had granted him to any of them. When she arrived though... He did not care if her powers and the Island chose him for her or not he was determined to be hers so strongly that even he could not understand it.
 
Last edited:
hrithik_roshan_045_1024x768_etdi_zps3693c2d6.jpg

hrithik-Roshan-Stylish-Photos3_zpsa5e339d1.jpg


Two brothers... twins one brother of wealth and power the other an average joe of sorts even with his wealth though they both share one dream and desire...

isha_koppikar_014_hdap_zpsec6a51f1.jpg


Rayna Legacy owns the most exclusive and private club in town. One wants to claim and possess her {Or so he thinks} and the other to be claimed and possessed by her. She however has plans for both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She sat back in her office staring at the smirk on his face and three piece suit but all she saw was him standing against the wall wrists and ankles in chains naked learning just how intense his submission could be as his arrogant attitude was slowly stripped away.
 
Last edited:
Pernell+Roberts+12918605054A6DE2B.png

e7bf8baf-2112-4fae-8c58-4bf24daa6218_zpsa48253b6.jpg

Aylenna Moonsong

Her tribe lived on his family land. They had been close all their lives. Closer still when they were old enough to understand but as always in the unpredictable wild of a growing country war came and he had to serve. An agreement for 2 years of service in exchange that the army would view his family land untouchable to keep her people safe. An agreement his blood spilled repeated times to ensure or so he thought for two long years with only thoughts of her and letters from his family telling him about her to keep him going and surviving things that possibly should have killed him.

Finally two years passed and he was home. Finding her staring out over that same cliff where they would always meet. Something was different... something was wrong. She was too close to that edge staring down. He dove in time to stop her from taking that last step pulling her back only for her to struggle and try to recoil from him. Then he saw why as the back of her top ripped and the scars peeked out of their hiding.

Once she finally realized who had grabbed her she just stared at him trying to hide her recoil from the feel of hands on her. Turning quickly to hide her back from him but others scars she could not hide.

What... what happened?

He asked but before she would answer tears flooded her eyes and her feet quickly carried her away from him. Rage flooded him as he stalked away from their safe haven to get answers not caring who he would have to kill to get them.
 
Last edited:
Karena MaKenna's "home"

An old near forgotten house in what both sides called the badlands... Neither side held true power there exclusively. It had been a gift from an old painter who while she had been a muse it was innocent. They were never sexual but more just companionship. She had always kept the house transforming it but leaving the soul of it the same. A studio in the back hidden newer construction as well as the old almost decaying look to the down stairs areas in what was almost a basement area while the house she kept in time with its heyday with at minimum updated necessities. Such a noble old home but forgotten near hidden in the old historic part of town.
 
Mortal memories in the world of Fey

4056a030-dcf3-44b3-88b9-422ffe3861ed_zps5bb60296.jpg


Naomi Lorenza Zane

Finally she had found someone who could handle how intense she could be. Someone who could help her escape the fate she found herself in and help her get a fresh start in this chaotic town. Over a year they had been attuned and all but bonded to each other before she began feeling weak then Days of apologies then nothing... He was gone. She still grew worse weaker daily with or without him she grew weaker. Was that why he left? Was she too weak now for him? She had not wanted to fall for him but his pursuit of her heart was so noble and tender. He had even somehow helped her to be free from her ex who tormented her and mentally tortured her until he came along. She really should not have taken it as a surprise but for a time... she did but she could not figure out what made him so different from any other sex hungry male she had ever dealt with before him. Now he was gone too leaving her little here in this country so she soon left back to her family homeland.
 
Last edited:
Long ago they were many... Warriors bound only to the wild... the earth... and all it gave. They served as loyal guards to the council of old protecting them... their arm of justice against humans and Fey alike. Now... thought extinct they are shadows or are mistaken by the younger tribes of Fey to be some other races learning to blend in but even that is past as the leaders of the Light and Dark know well by markings and mind that the one who guards Audra and her club holding everyone lethally to the neutral ground ruling there is one that still walks the living realm. One final sister of the BlackWind alive and lethally loyal to Audra.

tumblr_mt86y71uY71rbsba5o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ldjes07h1g1qemcr1o1_500.jpg

Andrina Aeron

Her normal "perch" among the rafters to watch over the bar and the one she just like her ancestors before her are sworn to Protect Audra. She follows with Audra's charade about being simply a club owner no more no less though the young whelps that pass now for leaders seem to know better or at least suspect. There were those who knew what or who Audra might be but only she knew the truth. Sitting now sword in plain sight resting in her hand relaxed but ready if any were stupid enough to cross Audra's rules.
 
Last edited:
Press like button to above blurb.

:heart: bring on the katana fights.:D
 
Audra had gone into seclusion she was residing within the sacred camp of the Sisters of the Blackwind. The warriors claimed that she had not been well and felt that the mystics of the sisterhood could best help her. The councils seemed to accept that for truth. Audra had been close to the sisterhood closer than any others and they were truly loyal to her as well as the Royal council who weighed the balance between light and dark Fey.

Truth be known she was with child. Carrying a child she knew she could not keep. A reality she knew would be the case long before it ever happened. Her warrior and love traveled as often as he could to the camp. The sisterhood accepted him at least for Audra's sake during her stay there. The mystics had everything planned and explained to them in no uncertain terms...

To prevent any change of the mind they would both be placed into a deep sleep for 2 days after they saw the baby. They would not know any name for her nor where she was. She would be sent to a safe place and raised in a normal life far from the threat of war. Audra knew this was best as it would prevent either of them from attempting to change their mind and risk their child.

Finally the day arrived and Audra after long hours give birth to a daughter. The child got to see the smile from her mother then her father and then wrapped tightly and securely then handed to one of the sisterhood as the mystics placed both mother and father into a deep sleep. Andrina was young then but still a warrior she watched as her sister both by camp and by blood took off into the setting sun with the infant and knew that she would never see either one of them again.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_llo50y2iGs1qfgeyno1_500.jpg


Thoughts and questions...
Like so many ghostly chains
Rattling noise
Plaguing the mind.
Torturing faith and sanity

Questions and concerns
Barbs digging deep and sharp
Piercing the mind
Lingering scars
Corrupt and disfigured

Thoughts and worries
Venom washing every corner
Burning every memory
Toxic transformation
Testing hopes and dreams
 
tumblr_m4h3wfxpas1qfuq7ao1_500.jpg


tumblr_lg4vt4ftyL1qfhvqto1_400.jpg


The dreams were hell... who were these mystery people? Why was this happening? Were they being forced to figure out some great mystery or risk going insane? That is certainly how it felt.
 
tumblr_lhuditIJyk1qejz6eo1_500.jpg


She had hurried down the ancient stairs to the waiting car.

tumblr_m7bjvg8N8a1qg0k8no1_500.jpg


There he was... she had not been expecting to see him...

tumblr_m7wnmh6wvx1r6tqt6o1_500.png


Her American Knight in shining armor but here he was half way around the world standing there at her car. She could not help but smile.
 
Last edited:
She had been angry all day... more hurting but she could not accept the pain. The anniversary of Berto's death. It had been a few years now but still it killed her. She had pushed him away snapped at Audra been a little more harsh with her students and had fed at least twice to the point of nearly killing the targets... intentionally. Audra had cornered her at the club and had Andrina escort her to her house where she would stay. Audra had not told her that she had already sent him there and he was waiting for her. They had finally gotten close and now this Audra was not going to let her mess this up no matter how hard she tried to push people away to not risk feeling that level of pain.

It had taken an eternity or at least that was how it felt. She had talked about Berto with him before but not really much about losing him. She didn't like dealing with that part but once a year she had no choice.

They took him from me. Humans who didn't understand that while I was not blood family he and I were the only family each other had. Not family couldn't be back there with him. They never could heal him they still don't know what killed him. The Fey Nurse said it was not my feeding that he was mortal born Fey so immune to the trauma feedings could cause. He had some mortal... frailty... she called it. When he passed she had left for the night and the mortal nurse simply walked out to the waiting room told me he was gone and handed me his things. No sorry for your loss no nothing.
tumblr_lk4001Muok1qcim2co1_500.gif


Her story continued on for a while about the loss and all he had meant to her until she looked deep into his eyes and bit her lip.

Wait here...

With that she ran up stairs to her room opening a little box buried in the bedside table and opening it she took out the ring. Berto's ring... his prize next to her. Something that had always meant so much to him and meant so much to him. She squezed her hand around it and hurried back down stairs. Moving back over to him she smiled through tears.

Canaan... you just like Berto have and continue to mean so much to me... I... I want you to have this. It... It was Berto's... he said that next to me it was the only prize in his life. I know he would want you to have it.

She wiped the tears off her face.

I can still love him and my memories of him and love you. I am not forgetting or replacing him just... letting myself love in a way I never thought I could. Berto was safe. We were simply companions never anything sexual... I honesly think that sex would have ruined what he and I had and now with you I have that and so much more than I could have imagined possible.

medieval_style_mens_ring.jpg


She held the ring out to him biting her lip as she waited to see his reaction.
 
tumblr_mtiq82gng21somcsro1_500.jpg


Every indication had proven to them they could survive each other feeding from the other. Those little touches and soft inhales were one thing but they both had to know if they could survive a true and intense feeding from the other. She paused at the wall by the stairs and glanced back at him letting the silk robe fall. She bit her lip as she watched his eyes again sinking into them as she brushed her hair back from her face and shoulder before turning to walk up the stairs carefully avoiding the candles that rested on the steps leading the way.

tumblr_mwzrzjMuJe1qdm1lco5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mx3o94ep201sgpbvuo2_250.gif
tumblr_mx3o94ep201sgpbvuo3_250.gif

tumblr_mx3o94ep201sgpbvuo4_250.gif
tumblr_mx3o94ep201sgpbvuo5_250.gif

tumblr_mtjjh7e3181soy0bco1_500.gif
 
Last edited:
Hello Asa,

I would love to join this as well as love to have someone with your interests read a few chapters of a novel i've begun. Hope you are interested!
 
This thread is just a place for my story ideas and little blurbs for current threads but thank you for your interest. As for the chapters of the novel we could discuss them in pm perhaps.
 
tumblr_myd5asAU3O1smdcxto1_400.gif

So much was starting to make sense now. She was glad that she had Canaan there with her though as it was all a little overwhelming. Those things that had happened to her and the fact that she now had so many things she had always wondered about. She sat before the bonfire as the others let her think keeping a safe distance but she did feel someone moving closer. Glancing over she smiled as she spoke.

No need to avoid me... I'm fine... Remember the first song we danced to... I want to dance to that again... here... now...
 
tumblr_mtwb8cnMJY1rwe56eo1_500.jpg


Dress warm and don't worry you will not get lost... just follow the path... you can't miss it.

Till then My love


A candle lit path... it was so beautiful through these sparkling snowy sunset woods. Step after step following the fiery wisps leading through the woods. Steps carefully guided through only the safest and most visually stunning of paths. Till finally foot falls lead to that little lost cabin looking far from lost now

tumblr_mtwf7sA9lP1qb30dwo1_500.jpg


Stepping inside the warmth and comfort envelope and welcome as the scents of the cedar and oak fire roaring in the fireplace

Fireplace%20665x520.jpg


intermingled with the sensual candles laced around the room.

tumblr_mwase3iAoJ1stmjkwo1_500.jpg


The main room rustic yet simple and comfortable

tumblr_moqf3ka2nA1rah5awo1_500.jpg


With a kitchen off through a doorway on the far side of the wall. Stairs opposite that leading up to the rest of the cabin.

Candles again line the path up the stairs

tumblr_mltxccfdMd1qb1f7qo1_400.jpg


and down the hall to a few choices of bedrooms

tumblr_mtmwi0vt0L1sd5mhbo1_500.jpg


Or

tumblr_mtmwi0vt0L1sd5mhbo10_500.jpg


Or to a luxurious candle lit bath

tumblr_mqfmpy7OHV1qzo3c9o1_500.jpg


tumblr_lsg459jJOA1qzdiqvo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_lhdxn2Vkdt1qceu4bo1_500.png

tumblr_lhsvv53Tkv1qhea51o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgd7udDL8W1qbnn92o1_500.jpg

Lilura

Wild and free
Magic is me

She was a witch... one of a very long line now out on her own seeking out that perfect being... mortal or mythical that was her perfect mate... her perfect male.
~~~~~~~~~

It had all been a horrible trap leaving her in this allegedly mortal realm. Home was memory that was just a half a step away as the ethers dance but still closed off to her. She could no longer stand keeping herself separate from this place she has called home for centuries as she found that her heart was determined to be heard. She knew that this realm held its own "Monsters myths and beasts of nightmare most supernatural as well as mortals deserving of more than a fragile solitary life but she could not just take any mate she must find that one male that was perfectly matched to her the one soul that could truly make this place home.

tumblr_l5kcgeGhsz1qb2x4qo1_500.jpg


Will her perfect male be mortal... vampire... Werecreature... Demonic... Angelic... Innocent... criminal... Who will finally make this realm her true home?
 
Back
Top