Angeleyz's Doodles From Her Noodle

Angeleyz

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Posts
10,538
Just a place to capture the elusive story plots and other random fragments of thought that might someday make it to 'prime time'...
 
Placeholder for John / Sydney

< Placeholder for the story behind racquetball / unicorn >

Really, really want to work this story as it's kinda unfolding in real-life too

~~~~~~~~~


I've worked with John for about three years now. He's about 5 years older than me, but his wife is my age. I've always had a bit of a work crush on him as he's smart, handsome, fit, funny, etc. I'm married, he's married, so it's not like I'm expecting anything. It's been fun to have this little fantasy going since things between the hubby and I have been... off. Hubby and I have a great partnership,raising two awesome kids, but our sex life has been non existent lately and quite frankly ... vibrators can only go so far.

My friend and I were working on the same project that required us to do a fair amount of traveling... At least one every other month for about 6 months... Usually a week at a time. To save money, we typically only rented one car and we had joked about saving even more money and sharing a hotel room... At least I thought we were joking.

On one trip we had more free time than normal, and he talked me into going to this one restaurant in a city about 30 minutes from our hotel. We hadn't known we needed reservations, so we ended up in the bar for quite some time before we got a table for dinner. I'm really not much of a drinker - being just shy of 5 feet and 120 lbs will do that to a girl, but the drinks went down easily... and he's so funny to talk to... And flirt with... I didn't necessarily pay attention to how much I had partaken.

His wife would text him occasionally, and he'd grin and chuckle over whatever she was saying. To this day, I'm not sure what I said, what she said... But somehow, he ended up showing me the pics she had been sending him. Between the tit shot, the creative use of surplus zucchini, and the appletinis on an empty stomach, I ended up being a little more vocal about some of my fantasies than I had ever shared with anyone... my husband included.

We ended up having a long, frank discussion regarding my desires, my dissatisfaction with the physical nature of my married life, etc. I still remember the studied expression on his face as he listened and asked questions. At some point we were interrupted by the manager, who said that our table was finally available. As I walked a tad unsteadily to the table, I decided that perhaps it would a good idea to drop the subject before I said anything else that I might regret. He excused himself for a few minutes, which gave me time to compose myself and plan my "talk about anything else but sex because i'm way too horny" approach.

When he returned, I kept the conversation moving around anything but the s-word. He followed my lead, but the small grin that occasionally played on his lips made me think that perhaps he saw through my babbling.
 
Last edited:
Potential Ideas

Collection point for the miscellaneous story ideas that haven't made it to prime time yet:

Partially Baked
1. Racquetball (Reboot) -- taken if Al comes back
2. Blackmail
3. The Dream?
4. The Taste
5. The Hunt
6. Girls Night Mishap??? (title likely to change depending on direction chosen)

Kinda Baked
1. Bourne inspired...
2. The Confessional
3. Stalker based?
4. Wrong Place, Right Time?
5. Nowhere to turn?!

A Glimmer of a Thought
1. Accidental Spy?
2. Hold Up
3. Mission to Mars
4. The Dinner Party
5. Nowhere to Hide (dunno where I wanted this one to go but beginning wanted to be written)...
 
Last edited:
Stalker (?) musings

She walked down the sidewalk with a purposeful stride and subconscious roll of her hips, despite the tickle along the back of her neck and the strong desire to see if she could finally catch whomever had been playing games with her for the last few weeks. She honestly couldn't say when she first started feeling it...the weight of an unwavering stare... But it was driving her crazy. She felt it on the way to work, to the gym, to the spa... Hell, she felt it in the grocery store, but she had never managed to catch sight of whomever or whatever it was. If there even was someone there.. sometimes she wondered if she was just letting her imagination run away, a victim of too many suspense novels.
 
Bourne aspired rp

Enjoying the heat of the midafternoon sunlight through the storefront window, she sipped the coffee in front of her, grimacing when she realized it was still too hot. Positioned at her favorite table, notebook open, waiting for some spark of imagination to strike, she contented herself with people watching, her favorite bystander sport.

A squealing of tires caught her attention, and she turned in time to see a dark 4 door sedan barely avoid hitting a man, dressed all in black and running in her direction. That's all it took before she sat up straighter in her seat and started scribbling furiously in her handy notebook, little knowing that very soon that same figure who had sparked her imagination would fan the flames of adventure in her life, ending her spectator-only way of life.
 
My apologies...

Sorry for poofing on my writing partners. This last week and a half has been full of work and family drama. :(. Hopefully will be able to pick up the various storylines this weekend.

- Angel
 
The Confessional

(Before I lose track of this idea...)

Rapidly approaching a crossroads in her life, Sabrina Graves went to the one place that always brought her comfort when she had no place to turn, but where she felt the most ill-at-ease these days. Slipping into the dimly lit room, she sank onto a bench at the back, grateful there was no one around. Bowing her head, Sabrina tried to collect her thoughts, but disjoint thoughts and images kept running through her mind.

Taking a deep breath, Sabrina looked up at the simple wooden cross above the altar in the chapel. 'Dear, God,' she thought. 'I don't know what to do...'

Ten years... They had been married for ten long years, 9 more than she had really wanted. Who got pregnant on their honeymoon these days anyway?! She wished she had been on the pill then, but of course contraception was a sin. It still would have been worth it if only to have kept her from this life long sentence she was in now. 'For better, for worse, my ass,' she thought.

Sabrina knew she wasn't the only person stuck in a loveless marriage because of a child, but she felt so alone... So incomplete... So incredibly horny. 'Yeah, so not the place to be thinking this,' she fussed at herself. But really, where else could she go? Her family would never understand a divorce, much less the temptation she was under. They all knew how she and John had to work and travel together. What they didn't know was that on their last trip she had gotten tipsy and had admitted that she and Mike were pretty much married in name only these days, and had been for two years now. John had offered to help her... to 'relieve' her so to speak, and while she had the good sense to turn him down during the trip.... She hadn't completely slammed the door shut.

Her dark head bowing forward once more, Sabrina tried to pray for strength, wisdom... A stupid sign....
 
Trapped...

(Another idea needing to be saved)

Stuck in a loveless marriage, I'm counting the days until my youngest is out of high school. I would have left my husband years ago if we hadn't had kids. It wasn't like I needed him to care for them, but I figured it was best for them... Even if it left me... unfulfilled. I was their mother. It was my job to sacrifice for them, right?

Raised as a good Catholic girl, I was a virgin until my wedding night, and if time could mend a hymen... I'd be back at virgin status if something didn't change soon. I knew more now... Even if I had a hard time expressing what I wanted. I needed guidance, a strong hand... Someone who could break through my natural and bred reserves. Unfortunately, my husband didn't have a firm bone in his body. I had tried to be the aggressor a handful of times - and ended up pregnant on two of those escapades. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it, it just didn't seem natural to me.

I don't like to think... I want to be told. I want to feel. I want to live!
 
The Unicorn

(Another favorite in need of a home)

An offhand conversation with a friend at work has really gotten me thinking. I was teasing her about a mutual acquaintance and how I thought he was interested in her even though he's happily (or so it seems) married.

"He and Syd are just looking for a unicorn," she said off-handedly.

"A what?" I remember asking.

She had laughed at the blank expression on my face, and had gone on to explain that certain couples were always on the lookout for single females to join them in extra curricular activities, even if the chances of finding females willing to do that long term was as rare as spotting a unicorn in this day and age.

Since then, I've been obsessing about the idea. I've always found the female body attractive, and like most married women, now fantasized about what it would be like to be with another woman. Dammit - I want to be that unicorn... I want it so badly I can taste it.
 
Tae Kwon Do fun

Graduated to a yellow belt on Wednesday night - go me! Of course the rest of my family is 2.5 levels in front of me, but I didn't too badly considering most of the kids are taller than me... Even the 8 year olds! :eek:

Besides being a good bonding experience with the kids, I love the change up in my workouts as the instructors all have different ways of running the class, like to focus on different things, etc. Outside of the constant harassment of their being able to tell I played soccer when I was younger (like that's a problem, why?!?!?!), I'm sore in places I didn't know I could be sore in.:rolleyes:

And then there's the eye candy. There is something so... sensual... about the way the instructors move through the forms. I might not be able to understand what they're always saying, but my god can they move!

So now I have a hankering to figure out a storyline involving TKD or some other martial arts. Now to just put that hankering into practice.
 
Rope Play

Character: Torrie Wright, 21 year old business student, trying to figure out what she wants to do when she "grows up". 5'5", dark brown hair and eyes, athletic build

Background: Torrie's best friend is Scott Edwards, who is also going to the same college. Early in their college days, Torrie and Scott succumbed to the pressure of trying to take their relationship to the "next" level after a mad night of partying. It was an embarrassingly awkward period of time when Scott finally admitted that he was gay and Torrie had to wrestle with the thought that she had drove him to it. :rolleyes: They were able to recover their relationship and have settled back into the loving brother/sister banter they had before 'the experiment', however, Torrie has not attempted to engage in any kind of sexual activity (outside of self satisfaction) since.

Set Up: Torrie's currently helping Scott get ready for a local theater production. The story is set amid the BDSM scene and Scott is struggling with the rope play that his character is supposed to be mastering. Being the good friend that she is, she agreed to help him out by being his guinea pig. Despite his best efforts, he continues to flounder so he asks one of his fellow actors for assistance. Unbeknownst to Scott and Torrie, this fellow actor is a true practitioner, who was brought in to assist in getting the right tone to the play.
 
Sherilynn Lee

Purloined from Veroe's treasure box... I couldn't resist! :D

tumblr_mmu15vdi2m1rb3a44o1_500.jpg
 
*brushes the cobwebs away, wondering how life always seems to get in the way of good stories*
 
The dream?

She wasn't sure what it was - a sound, a smell, a sensation that started it, but something burrowed through the levels that cocooned her mind and body in the deepest sleep she had ever had. Fragments of dreams began to register - shadows moving around her... shuddering as warm fingers trailed over her arms, her legs... constantly moving, just barely skimming her skin.

The dreams themselves weren't all that strange. She had found she experienced more dreams than most of her friends. Hell, they had even taken to 'ordering' a story or two the night before, and she'd regale them over drinks with the fantastical musings of her unconscious mind afterwards. This seemed different... so much more real. Things weren't adjusting in response to her attempts to 'change the channel' so to speak. The fingers kept moving until goosebumps formed.

The skimming fingers moved constantly - never rushed - a pressure akin to butterfly kisses from her niece. Moving constantly, never ceasing... a maddening measured pace that never touched anything untoward, but possessive nonetheless. Then came a breath in her ear. Nothing said - just a slow, deep breath that caused her nipples to harden.

She shifted her head, leaning toward the warm air, lips parting slightly. This was most definitely one of the more delicious dreams she had ever had. A soft chuckle to her right caused her nose to wrinkle as her mind began to process the unexpected sound. Sighing heavily, wanting to slip back into the dream, she tried to turn over and was surprised when she was unable to move.

A little squeak slipped from her lips as her head moved back-and-forth as she urged herself to wake up. Her eyelids fluttered once, twice, three times before she was finally able to crack them open. Not that it did her any good as the darkened room revealed nothing. She tried to blink the cobwebs from her brain, but it still seemed to take forever for her to process the fact that she had fallen asleep in a chair which would explain why she had such a crick in her neck. What she couldn't explain was why she was sitting in the chair in what felt like her bra and panties in the first place.

She took a few deep breaths before finally realizing that something was keeping her from being able to move. Another breath - this one slightly panicked - once she realized it was rope. Her eyes open trying to pierce the wall of darkness, she became convinced that there was someone or something close to her. Every nerve in her body clamored in alarm. Her body screamed with the old flight or fight inclination - only she was unable to do either...
 
Hope you don't mind the intrusion, but this is just a really fantastic beginning :)

She wasn't sure what it was - a sound, a smell, a sensation that started it, but something burrowed through the levels that cocooned her mind and body in the deepest sleep she had ever had. Fragments of dreams began to register - shadows moving around her... shuddering as warm fingers trailed over her arms, her legs... constantly moving, just barely skimming her skin.

The dreams themselves weren't all that strange. She had found she experienced more dreams than most of her friends. Hell, they had even taken to 'ordering' a story or two the night before, and she'd regale them over drinks with the fantastical musings of her unconscious mind afterwards. This seemed different... so much more real. Things weren't adjusting in response to her attempts to 'change the channel' so to speak. The fingers kept moving until goosebumps formed.

The skimming fingers moved constantly - never rushed - a pressure akin to butterfly kisses from her niece. Moving constantly, never ceasing... a maddening measured pace that never touched anything untoward, but possessive nonetheless. Then came a breath in her ear. Nothing said - just a slow, deep breath that caused her nipples to harden.

She shifted her head, leaning toward the warm air, lips parting slightly. This was most definitely one of the more delicious dreams she had ever had. A soft chuckle to her right caused her nose to wrinkle as her mind began to process the unexpected sound. Sighing heavily, wanting to slip back into the dream, she tried to turn over and was surprised when she was unable to move.

A little squeak slipped from her lips as her head moved back-and-forth as she urged herself to wake up. Her eyelids fluttered once, twice, three times before she was finally able to crack them open. Not that it did her any good as the darkened room revealed nothing. She tried to blink the cobwebs from her brain, but it still seemed to take forever for her to process the fact that she had fallen asleep in a chair which would explain why she had such a crick in her neck. What she couldn't explain was why she was sitting in the chair in what felt like her bra and panties in the first place.

She took a few deep breaths before finally realizing that something was keeping her from being able to move. Another breath - this one slightly panicked - once she realized it was rope. Her eyes open trying to pierce the wall of darkness, she became convinced that there was someone or something close to her. Every nerve in her body clamored in alarm. Her body screamed with the old flight or fight inclination - only she was unable to do either...
 
Thanks, StF! Hoping to figure out a way to continue it at some point. :D
 
TKD Start?

Bowing off the mat, Victoria (Tori for short) tried not to limp as she made her way towards the women's locker room. If she was lucky, she had only bruised a couple of toes with that misplaced roundhouse; if not, she had likely rebroken her foot in the same damn spot as the injury that had ended her high school soccer career. Considering it had been almost two decades since that disappointing injury, she mentally crossed her fingers that it was only a bruise.

"Tori...," called out a male voice, causing her to turn around to face one of the instructors, "Make sure to ice your foot when you get home."

Tori nodded to Master Jamison as she replied, "Yes, sir... That was my plan... once I take a shower that is."

"Hopefully it's just a bruise. It looked like you just caught the target wrong. How many times have you been told to twist your hips, bring your knee up and then kick?"

Shrugging half-heartedly over the familiar fussing, she replied, "Sorry, sir... Too many years of soccer. I thought I was doing better though."

"You might have gotten one or two right, but the rest... you're going to have to practice alot more before you'll earn your blue stripe for the next graduation," he scoffed, before waving his hand towards the women's locker room, "Hit the showers. You only have 45 minutes before we have to close up."

Nodding once more, Tori headed into the locker room, grateful that the Tae Kwon Do classes were the last of the classes offered at the club. By the time she got out, she usually had the entire locker room to herself. Sure enough there were only four others in the locker room when she entered. Waving good-bye to the last of the ladies as they left, Tori stripped down, wrapped herself in a towel that dwarfed her slender, but athletic build, and padded her way to the showers.

Turning the water on to a hair or two below scorching, she hung the towel on the wall outside and stepped in. Bliss... Sheer and utter bliss. Another bonus of the late evening classes, she could take as hot and as long of a shower as she wanted without hearing the scuffle of feet of women waiting for their turn. She closed her eyes as the water streamed down around her, working its magic on her tired muscles.

Her cardio rat friends didn't understand why she loved the classes so much. They preferred to continue with their endless time on the treadmills and ellipticals, not believing her when she said that she could get more sweaty just during her forms for 10 minutes than running on the treadmill for 40. It was their loss really, although she was surprised they hadn't noticed that she was the only woman in the class and wanted to give it a try if only to flirt with the instructors and other men in the class.

After her breakup with Ryan, Tori herself wasn't looking to get hooked up with anyone and had made it pretty clear to the handful of guys from class who had asked her out that she wasn't on the market. It had taken a few months, but she had slipped easily into her normal role of being just 'one of the guys'. And if she had the energy to experience the occasional 'need', well that was easily addressed by her 'purple monster'. 'Hmmm, that reminds me,' she thought, 'better check my stock of batteries.'

Opening her eyes, Tori pumped some shampoo from the wall dispenser and soaped up her shoulder length auburn head. Just as she was beginning to rinse it out, the lights flickered a couple of times... The club's signal that she only had 30 minutes left.

------

Not sure where I want to go with this yet... The younger instructor...the 'new' instructor/student who dwarfs her at his 6-something ft height... *shrug* have had a hankering to do a TKD based story for awhile and this was a random attempt to get something laid out

Update on 5/16: looking forward to seeing where this will go with cynstv! :)
 
Last edited:
Pics...

I really, really, really need to figure out how Veroe, Asa and others find all of those yummy pics so I can put faces to the characters in my head.

*pouts*
 
I really, really, really need to figure out how Veroe, Asa and others find all of those yummy pics so I can put faces to the characters in my head.

*pouts*

tumblr has a lot of good stuff all over it ;)

it's easy to get lost there lol
 
Watched my daughter lose some of her childhood today

*sigh* Am taking a minute to vent if only to my doodle book.

For starters, I just might beat my hubby tonight (and no... Not that kind of beat). He's been gone on a business trip for the last two weeks, and the kids have been super excited to have him home.

He and our daughter had been reading together in her room, when she requested a special blanket that we keep stored in our walk-in closet. Apparently he didn't realize that in her excitement of having Daddy home that she might follow him.

She was right behind him when he pulled the blanket down, which also caused Mr Jingles ( the damn elf on a shelf thingee) to come tumbling down as well. I heard her screech and then subsequent crying all the way downstairs.

See... She had believed in it all... Mr. Jingles, Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy... Even the Sandman (mostly due to the Rise of the Guardians movie from a couple of years ago).

*rubbing my forehead* I had planned on having the talk with her this summer... When I had time to prepare what we'd say... Make it as gentle for her as possible... But nooooooooooooo, we had to do an emergency discussion where I was fighting both my smile (cuz she was so funny in her thought process as she slowly put two and two together) and my tears (because unfortunately she was devastated with the discoveries).

I got her calmed down, but it took a lot of fancy talking. Hopefully the thought that she can now 'help' be those things to her brother, cousins, etc will help, but it was heartbreaking.
 
*sigh* Am taking a minute to vent if only to my doodle book.

For starters, I just might beat my hubby tonight (and no... Not that kind of beat). He's been gone on a business trip for the last two weeks, and the kids have been super excited to have him home.

He and our daughter had been reading together in her room, when she requested a special blanket that we keep stored in our walk-in closet. Apparently he didn't realize that in her excitement of having Daddy home that she might follow him.

She was right behind him when he pulled the blanket down, which also caused Mr Jingles ( the damn elf on a shelf thingee) to come tumbling down as well. I heard her screech and then subsequent crying all the way downstairs.

See... She had believed in it all... Mr. Jingles, Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy... Even the Sandman (mostly due to the Rise of the Guardians movie from a couple of years ago).

*rubbing my forehead* I had planned on having the talk with her this summer... When I had time to prepare what we'd say... Make it as gentle for her as possible... But nooooooooooooo, we had to do an emergency discussion where I was fighting both my smile (cuz she was so funny in her thought process as she slowly put two and two together) and my tears (because unfortunately she was devastated with the discoveries).

I got her calmed down, but it took a lot of fancy talking. Hopefully the thought that she can now 'help' be those things to her brother, cousins, etc will help, but it was heartbreaking.

Aaargh! That's a rough night! That damn obnoxious elf!
 
Back
Top