Never on Sunday

Hugs for one of my favorite people! :kiss::rose:

Beautiful flowers.

(((hugs))) right back. :)

Hugs, ccuddles, with a few kisses Ella!!!
(((hugs))) & cuddles to you, too! & love the :kiss::kiss:
Papa run & hide; Fred has the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol! Don't worry...he has it under lock and key!
Beautiful. (((boobiesquishinghugs!)))
(((boobiesquishes))) you back...

*hides behind sweetness' left boob*
Oh, no you don't! Get your hot lil' butt over here!
 
Hi Ella. It looks like you had a fun little weekend. Hope this week is a great one for you.

I posted something you might like on my blog. I thought it might be a nice way to start your week.

*blush blush blush blush*
Thank you. I hope you have a great week, too.
:rose::rose::rose:
 
Jumps behind the elephant!!! PSHH Papa Cali; where did we get the elephant from again??? Ella is going to be REALLY angry if we get elephant poop all over her thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! As far as I know "I" am the ONLY elephant on this thread! So don't hide behind me!
 
You've never needed an excuse before. Just like I don't need an excuse to do this...

*gooses Ellas ass*

*squeals!!*

Hiya, Sweets! I'z good, thanks, how're you??
Papa, you know you don't have to ask to cop a feel around here...or around here, or around here...
:rolleyes:
 
So glad it was up to your standards. Can't believe Tuesday is here already!

Beyond awesome. Love your writing.

And yes, it's here with a vengeance. I have far too much to do today!!:rose:
 
It always seems like there is so much to do, but whatever you don't get done, I'm sure it won't cause the world to end. If it might, please make sure that's some of the first things you do today. I kind of like the world. It's a fun place. :)
 
It always seems like there is so much to do, but whatever you don't get done, I'm sure it won't cause the world to end. If it might, please make sure that's some of the first things you do today. I kind of like the world. It's a fun place. :)
I am *pretty* sure I don't have enough influence to shatter the world...but there would certainly be some very disappointed people very close to me!!

You are NEVER an elephant sexy lady. Now if your hubby starts showing his "trunk'" I'm outa here!! LOL

lol! My name..ellafun...came about because of the 'elephant in the room.' So I've always been the elephant around here! And don't worry...hubby's trunk is safely in my protection.;)
 
Tushy Tuesday!!!

Okay...this picture came about because "some"body made a comment about "Granny Panties." This is my version of said Granny Panties. I certainly hope it lives up to your expectations! lol!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1174.JPG
    IMG_1174.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_1176.JPG
    IMG_1176.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
End of the Season :(

Just want to thank my Fly-guys for providing an entertaining (and injury filled!) season. Love my Flyers!!!

:cattail::cattail:
 
Okay...this picture came about because "some"body made a comment about "Granny Panties." This is my version of said Granny Panties. I certainly hope it lives up to your expectations! lol!

hmm very nice but there is a better way of showing them off.... around your ankles.. as you step out of them WOW

Just want to thank my Fly-guys for providing an entertaining (and injury filled!) season. Love my Flyers!!!

:cattail::cattail:

OMG very sexy

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred
 
2602680-14pj.JPG


Sexy mama! I always know when you post new pics... you always cum on my thread. ;) :D :kiss:
 
Back
Top