Never on Sunday

Violence never ends well, so this is just terrible. When will it all end?

So you liked my little story? I didn't know you were following them. I bet you give great directions... :devil:
*grins I'm all about the words around here. ;)

I had a random dream about Brillo Pad underwear. It was not sexy at all.

For some reason, I felt compelled to tell you that. :p

lmao! Okay, that is fucking HAWT!!!!
You dreamt of that and not...Geez, I need to work harder...

That's funny, I'm all about your curves around here. I bet you've inspired a bunch of stories on lit.

lol! Only one that I know of, and it's in the Erotic Fantascenes thread. I could link it if you're really interested.

I would love to have somebody actually write a story ON my curves. To just be covered in a sexy story. I think that would be erotic. Yeah, I'm weird that way....think of the pictures from that, though...hmmmmm
:cattail:

lol! Only one that I know of, and it's in the Erotic Fantascenes thread. I could link it if you're really interested.

I would love to have somebody actually write a story ON my curves. To just be covered in a sexy story. I think that would be erotic. Yeah, I'm weird that way....think of the pictures from that, though...hmmmmm
:cattail:

Nothing weird about that. It's one thing to know someone is using you as visual inspiration for their release, quite another thing for someone to spend the time to craft a fantasy involving you. And not just your pictures, but who you are, your personality, your likes, your kinks. It's a special treat.

Nothing weird about that. It's one thing to know someone is using you as visual inspiration for their release, quite another thing for someone to spend the time to craft a fantasy involving you. And not just your pictures, but who you are, your personality, your likes, your kinks. It's a special treat.

Yes...I would love that. But I mean literally ON my curves, too, like this:

Yes...I would love that. But I mean literally ON my curves, too, like this:

Ah, that would be amazing, but you wouldn't be able to read it! That kind of takes a bit of the fun out of it doesn't it? Would that be done with a pen or as a tattoo?

:D I had other dreams. :D

I just didn't want to share my other ones with too many people. ;)
Oh. *blush*

Ah, that would be amazing, but you wouldn't be able to read it! That kind of takes a bit of the fun out of it doesn't it? Would that be done with a pen or as a tattoo?
Let's go with a Sharpie. You would be able to read it if it was written large enough and spaced far enough apart. As ticklish as I am, it would take a hell of a lot of concentration, though. Wanna experiment? ;)
Yes with me , a very long story cuz Papa was there remember???
lol! I'm pretty sure that was still naked!!

Maybe I should tie you down before I start writing, so this way you won't be able to squirm as much as I write. I'm sure when I'm done if I make a mistake I'll figure out some sort of "white out" I could use to cover it... :devil:

I totally remember. What was the deal with that goat?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH; we promised Ella we would ever talk about the goat or share the pictures of what happened remember????????

Hey...for the record *I* wasn't the one fucking the goat. Let's just be clear on that. I was with the donkey.
(waits for moderator to delete my thread for this post....It's a joke! I swear!!!)

will have to try this in braille
I think that's brilliant! but potentially painful....
Maybe I should tie you down before I start writing, so this way you won't be able to squirm as much as I write. I'm sure when I'm done if I make a mistake I'll figure out some sort of "white out" I could use to cover it... :devil:

um...yes. *blush*

Hey...for the record *I* wasn't the one fucking the goat. Let's just be clear on that. I was with the donkey.
(waits for moderator to delete my thread for this post....It's a joke! I swear!!!)

I actually fell out of my chair.

I didn't; (Cause the straps held me in!!!!) The picture/video are out and about now somewhere over teh rainbow!!!!! LOL

Hi Ella and friends! What's this I hear about a donkey? :confused:

:D :heart: :kiss:
Sweetness; the horror of it all. there was a goat & a donkey. Then Papa Cali & I brought out the trampoline & trapeze & all hell broke lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was oil and feathers all over the place, ping pong balls, OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sweetness; the horror of it all. there was a goat & a donkey. Then Papa Cali & I brought out the trampoline & trapeze & all hell broke lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was oil and feathers all over the place, ping pong balls, OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Please tell me someone got a video of it!!!? :D

Back