Never on Sunday

This is SOOO me!!!

Found this on 'The Walking Dead' site today...I may have to get this to go with my Daryl shirt!!! lol!

Have to get this in before Sunday!

My little holiday contribution for St. Patrick's Day! Top 'o the mornin' to everyone!!! And the rest of the day as well!

:rose:

Last edited:
& just in case you can't quite see the gems on the nipple jewelry, they are shamrocks. I'm such a dweeb!!

Last edited:
Hi Ella! Nice St. Patty's Day pics! Did you do anything else special?

attachment.php

Hi Ella! Nice St. Patty's Day pics! Did you do anything else special?

attachment.php
lol! I love that you found a gif!!! We had a quiet night at home. Too many amateurs out there this year!

Mmm yer lucky charms do look magically delicious...
You say the sweetest things! :kiss::kiss:
"when Irish tits are smiling!"
There might be about 1/16 of Irish in there somewhere...I wonder if that makes them taste any different? :D

Irish Grasshopper

If anyone is interested, I came upon a delicious St. Patrick's Day drink over the weekend...almost like an alcoholic Shamrock shake...

3/4 oz. Vanilla Vodka
3/4 oz. Creme de Cacao
1 1/2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
4 oz. Milk
1/4 oz. Green Creme de Menthe

Shaken and served over ice. Dee-lish!!!

If anyone is interested, I came upon a delicious St. Patrick's Day drink over the weekend...almost like an alcoholic Shamrock shake...

3/4 oz. Vanilla Vodka
3/4 oz. Creme de Cacao
1 1/2 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
4 oz. Milk
1/4 oz. Green Creme de Menthe

Shaken and served over ice. Dee-lish!!!

Ella can you make up about 10 gallons of it. I will need it. I am getting the idea that literotica is about dead. The mods tell everyone to post any action or pussy pictures offsite... well they are slowly killing the site. they have blocked a great deal of your post anything hosted on

imagesocke*****m server blocked

image socket .com what its is just remove the space.

photobucke*****m is sever blocked

photo bucket .com what its is just remove the space

so many others I have lost touch with all that has been blocked . Every post made is changed.. even PM's

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Back