Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,437
a2a3793a.jpg


A desk sits before you... some lost image from the safari traveling days. An old leather book with a leather tie wrapped around it rests on the desk next to a quill pen and ink among other pens and sketches. A private little dwelling for the thoughts stories and musings of the Lady of the cove.

Comments welcome on a note pad resting on one corner of the desk. This is not a thread to begin rps within but to bring together some minor order to the sporatic and chaotic randomness that dwells within the mind that dwells here. A place to combine all of the story fragments thread ideas and Novel ideas in one place.

Where lust innocence and exotic desire resides.

Enjoy​
 
Last edited:
Deleted due to changes
 
Last edited:
Deleted due to changes
 
Last edited:
Pictures

deep-woods-stream-glenn-gordon_zps4b75119a.jpg


fog-forest-wallpaper_zps2d13f729.jpg
 
Last edited:
NightShadow Firm ~Solo Story piece by piece~

tumblr_lwwteazSqf1qdont2o1_500.jpg



tumblr_lrvqddoaWv1r0g5e9o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Haven thread idea

haven-eric-balfour-4.jpg


Pondering a Haven based thread... Duke and troubled of my creation main cts Audrey... Nathan and the others npcs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey stood there shaking her head as yet again Nathan and Duke were starting to verbally lock horns in their usual showing off for Audrey. Their words cut short as they both noted that Vince and Dave had quickly ex used themselves and took off down the road as if running from the devil himself. Then they saw why... a face and eyes unmistakable as they both fell silent looking from this person and back to each other with a fairly worried puzzled look.

Audrey chirped up...

Isn't that...

Nathan and Duke both nodded and as if one person said... yeah. Then they snapped out of the stunned state... she seems to be very determined in her mood chief I will leave this to you Duke said as he moved in the opposite direction from the woman they saw. He would confront her later at the Grey Gull.

Nathan almost tensed when Duke tossed the task to him but since the previous chief passed if she was in town it usually meant something big. Audrey reached over patting his shoulder...

I will go with you lets talk to her.

She saw her head into one of the little markets. Lets go Nathan.

~~~~~

Maryia did not like being in the town proper since the former chief passed and the hold he had on the town as a whole was broken. She sensed way too much now around the town... that was part of her curse her trouble but that was just the beginning. Her trouble attacked her senses but not as much her physical senses as other senses. She was what some called feral though far more human than animal the spirit of the wild was woven into her very soul. If she did not want to be seen even standing right in front of someone in the.woods around Haven... no one would we her... except the outsider... Audrey... she could see her the wild did not shield her from her. Maryia was not sure how she felt about that but through two prior incarnations the one now known as Audrey was friend to so many of the town.

Something was going on... the forest and its residents were on edge and the extra sense of the city was buzzing... that infernal sense and knowing that chaos and strife was again going to plague her homeland forced her into the town as she had a set path she stalked checking on normal and troubled alike.

225ae970.jpg
 
Magical Words Hearts through time

a2a3793a.jpg


Her profession was writer... Her genre... whatever she felt led to write at that time... Her preferred utensils of the task... Quill pens, true antique fountain pens, and all with a a very select hand made ink she was guided to by her grandmother long ago. Her writings however seemed to always pull people into her life and she never really understood it. A murder mystery she wrote guided a charming young cop into her life and helped him solve a case from his grandfathers time. She wrote poems and she for a time found herself for a time in a lavish life with musicians recording her every word. She never put two and two together that the items she used and the ink she wrote with held their own magic. Her family a long line of "witches of the wordcraft" Her mother had kept that part of her heritage from her and with a great love for her daughter her grandmother had gone along with keeping her magical ancestry from her. It was not till a letter arrived by hand delivery by a young man dressed in a tunic style shirt and leather pants and boots. On his chest was a symbol she had seen in dreams since she was a child and from time to time hid in the cover art of her books. The letter simply said

Its time you learned the truth of your blood. Sink deep into your soul and write what truly whispers from your dreams and your heart. When you are ready you will know...

Truth be known she had always wanted to write a romantic novel... with exotic locations... love transcending the centuries and drawing two souls together who were so wrongly parted with betrayal murder and greed. Once her agent released to the world that she was finally going to be writing a Romantic novel a second letter came to her delivered by the same young man. This time it was a letter for her to take with her to an ancient castle long forgotten by the world in the old country where there would be no disturbance to her writing and another clue to her families heritage that had been kept from her.

Once arriving there she found a marvelous staff of a butler several maids and a grounds keeper stable man... a few guards who have protected the castle and grounds for generations and a small but highly impressive cooking staff. Treated like royalty by them she wandered her "new home" for a few days gaining inspiration with every turn and portrait and tapestry.

She finally settled in to writing and had managed with east to knock out several chapters. Working late into the night one night she could not seem to stop her mind and soul from the words flowing forth from them. Finally in the wee hours of the morning with the full moon shining in on her through the window her quill pen fell from her hands as she sank into a deep sleep in the ancient chaise lounge she had been curled up on.

With the dawn she awoke and found herself looking eye to eye with a stunning image.
a9231a37.jpg


He looked to her with a smile his long dark brown hair and deep haunting eyes and ancient looking opened tunic top and pants. Her eyes could not look away from him as she felt a strange pull deep in her heart towards him.

Who... Who are you and how did you... She bit her lip a little as she could not believe how he looked like the "hero" of the novel she was writing... the picture in her mind here in flesh and blood before her... Was she dreaming?

No dream Ma'am the butler spoke. Tis the power of your blood and your chosen craft... I will see to the young mans accommodation until Madam understands more about what has happened and what she has done and can do. There is much you both will need to understand of your past together... this was not the expected result... but it was the preferred one... With that the Butler turned and on silent steps walked from the room leaving the long lost lovers to stare at each other still not understanding what had happened or how the other one could be there before them.​
 
Anything but Love

5e2c23f2.jpg

She was a photo journalist who had always found herself drawn to some of the most volatile situations and dangerous locales and this time was no different. She was working half for a company and half for herself, using their money to get what they want and feed her own agenda. Due to the places her intended job took her she had been given a hired gun... bodyguard merc whatever you want to call him... they have worked together before and butted heads on more than one occasion on opposite sides of the situation as well. She was always glad when they could part company and her what she hoped was passing interest in that muscle bound bull headed man could pass. Deep down she knew she was in love and loathed that feeling but for some reason always found herself in need of hiring him or found him seeking her out to help her... By the Gods please don't let this man feel the same... thats the last thing she needs was some man fawning over her and worrying about her...She was perfectly fine alone in this world traveling and revealing the good the bad and the ugly and making the world face it all.
c0429ba0.jpg

Little did she know he was fighting the same feelings with no clue that she could ever love someone like him. He was the type she exposed... cold calculating killer but he did it for the right reasons.... and money. She may have been just as comfortable in the depths of some jungle sleeping on the ground but the stunning beauty he saw no matter where they were to him always deserved the lavish places her various employers money set her up in. She was so strong and so beautiful to him but way too reckless so something drove him to always be the one to protect her whenever he could.

~They sat in the spacious villa as she stared at him her arms crossed and her legs crossed and her foot twitching with her anger as she finally spoke.

Your job... your only job beyond the occasional assistance with a camera bag is to get me safely into and out of places that the government of this dear little country would prefer I not get access to... Is that clear. It is NOT in fact your job to think for me decide what is best or safest for me... Period... If I had wanted safe I would be working in my fathers ad agency... Got it?

With that she stood and walked off as all he could do for a moment was smile watching that irate little walk of hers as she headed to the balcony to cool off.​
 
We are Reborn

Suman_Ranganathan_09-1.jpg


She was one a priestess... Long ago in the deserts of the Old Kingdoms times in Egypt. No one knew where she came from but she could not only hear the Gods and Goddesses she could see them and when in her presence there were a scattered few who could as well. The Priests and Priestesses that raised her and watched her carefully noted that from from the day she was found in the Desert alone with no signs of any others having ever been around her she was the daughter of the Gods and Goddesses themselves.
4dc1e648.jpg

When she was 20 war came to her land and her people. At first the temples were safe but then as war will do the soldiers became mad and would raid the temples. She by this time had become close with a young Commander. He had done all he could to keep the men in his command away from any sign of her temple home. And for a while that was possible until one of his men followed him to see where he would slip away to late in the night. Finding the young priestess and his commander he was sure the witch had put a spell on his commander so he took command and led the rest of the soldiers that very night to destroy the temple and slaughter all within. The last thing she saw where the eyes of her lover as he held her as she died.

Now centuries later those eyes haunt the dreams and nightmares of a young woman also found as an orphan in the deserts of Egypt who now works with all Egyptian Exhibits in the US.

She had drawn those eyes a thousand times and now here walking into her office this man with those same eyes and an Ankh around his neck stood before her.

Umm... She watched him for a moment as he watched her as well waiting for an answer to his introduction.

Are you alright Maam?

Oh Uh yes...Sorry I tend to zone everything out when situations get like this. Now what were you saying?

He introduced himself again as the commander of the small contingent of soldiers she and the Egyptian Antiquities dept had petitioned the US Government for with the new arrival of artifacts and the national tour of Old Kingdom artifacts and mummies.

She had no idea why but those eyes seemed to be a strange comfort and a great fear... but why.

In another room still packed away in a box was the sacred stone from the Priestess headdress softly glowing feeling the souls it protected now together again. Drawing the attention of a stray stowaway night black cat who curled up by the box purring contentedly as it listened to the soft voice of the stone.​
 
Pretty Little Pit Fighter

a819fac8.jpg


"Shayde"

She had been living on the streets and fighting since she was 13. She was good at it... Could take down bigger tougher opponents than anyone could believe. When she turned 16 she was noticed by by a fight pit owner who took her in and groomed her into a champion and now at 20 she was nearly unbeatable. He had moved her to the "top rank pits" where businessmen and other people of means placed bets and drank. Beat up and bruised though she did manage to catch the eye of some young man who saw past it all and saw the passion and fire in her eyes and soul as she fought.
 
DarkStone Manor

ee12165f.jpg


Darkstone Manor/Darkstone Academy


Transformed into an academy for the the wealthy who needed to hide away their problem offspring who have brought too much bad attention or publicity to the family name, or hide children from an unfortunate affair that they would rather the world not know about and ruin their public image. The manor was originally a "summer castle" of a very reclusive old blood family who never had more than 2 or three members at any given time that had anything to do with the rest of the world around them. They ruled their lands and kept to themselves. The villages on their lands protected their privacy from outsiders with at times lethal love and devotion and were cared for handsomely for that devotion.

In the late 18th Century the "newest" Generation to set foot from the manor and its lands were the ones to transform a large portion of the manor into this private academy. Rumors were it was brought about by a third sibling who had caused lots of grief under an assumed name and the family wanted to give back in a positive way to make up for all their misguided young offspring had done.

In honesty the Manor held other horrors that transformed these directionless problems into well connected and powerful leaders completely reformed and returned to their families as marketable members of society. In some instances they become feeding stock for the founding family and their friends or in some of the most "honored" of those students they become "children" of the founding family and their friends. There are those who find themselves being "sacrificed" to become the playthings of the current founding family members.


9d4a89fe.jpg

Lorelei Draegen

The current Ladyship of Darkstone Manor and head of the Academy
Appearing to be in her late 20s early 30s she is in fact 320 years of age and a vampire. She oversees the school and any disciplinary actions taken against students. There are two that are never too far from her...

g02.jpg


"_____" Draegan
Simply known as "_____" to most of the Staff and students he is in fact her childer and lover. He does not have a problem with her methods of dicipline amongst the male students as he was once a student here long ago when she was first "finding her niche" in the Draegan family roles within the Academy system.

The rest of the current "family" is Lorelei' "twin brother" who is also a vampire and two still human members of the family who deal with the mortal world and anything that must be tended to outside of the massive grounds of the Manor.

~~~~

((The basic idea is the problem teens are sent to the academy and reformed and returned to their family with desire and drive to be profitable members of the world not just to the rich. Those that can't be reformed through standard methods fall into various categories Feeding stock... Playthings... and any that manage to realize there is something to this life can become childer for the the family or childer for their associates and friends.

Lorelei and her brother deal with arranging the number of students and how many male and female students get in per year. Taking on usually the worst cases first or any special case they both feel is worthy of one of the many avenues out of the school and the Academy runs like any other. The one remaining village that still a bustling little town still protects them and supplies Teachers and staff who monitor everything about the campus. The other villages are used for housing parents during special events or as learning tools for the students. There are a few quarters that have been added in recent years to the main grounds for housing the occasionally larger numbers of students they take in.

Discipline of the female students is differed to Lorelei's brother while Lorelei will handle the discipline of the male students. There are no exceptions for Gay or Lesbian students unless a student that has won their attention as possible permanent staff or potential childers to be the next generations of Draegan's to run the school. Sex con and non con... some bondage and light bdsm/ Dom/sub and students fucking around with each other or doing things to intentionally end up being punished by Lorelei or her brother all fits in but there will be storyline and build up students/faculty/staff and vampires will not just randomly be jumping into each others beds outside of already designated pets. Whoever takes on the "twin brother" can already have a childer/pet as well if wanted or go about turning a student into one))
 
Life inside the gate

((Idea loosely based off The tv show the Gates))

Facing suspension from force

de803e7d.jpg


Is given the option of becoming a Sheriff in what he was told was a unique gated community. When he arrived he found a very strange place it was as if someone had walled up an entire small town. There were schools Elementary middle and High school... stores... and an herbal healer who seemed to handle everything for the town from broken bones to heart attacks.

He was surprised to find he had a 3 person team working with him. Did they really need so many for such a peaceful simple little community? He had been on the job for 2 weeks and had barely gotten any sleep... not from case loads but just the strange air around the community. His second in command suggested that he go and talk to the Healer who was his mother in law.

Taking the rest of the day off he decided it couldn't hurt and went to talk to her.

3bc7cd92.jpg


Walking in he was greeted by a closet turned habitat for a fairly large boa constrictor and his partners wife sitting at a reception desk.

278bd600.jpg
 
Starting over

kimS069.jpg


Jaidyn Grant
AKA Jade

She had been driving for hours another day another state line between them. She had not had that much money when she started out but now it was getting close to gas for the car or food for her. She pulled off the road into the gravel and desert parking lot of a little hole in the wall of a diner and bar called Jake’s. She saw a few motorcycles cars and an RV that looked like it may have seen better days but was a well loved “Home” for someone. She parked the cuda and pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail trying to rein the slight natural curls in a little. Walking in she glanced around quickly scoping out the safest place to be to try to get a little bit to eat.

Once she sat down it was like lions closing on prey. Three of the bikers began closing in around her till the old woman behind the bar quickly cocked a fairly brutal looking tactical shotgun.

What have I told you about hunting in my diner boys… I will mail you back to Duke in a potato sack now back off or piss me off one more time Van… Joe you supposed to have a hold on these two but you seem to be encouraging them… now BACK OFF!

All three of them quickly went back to the pool table and saw nothing but the pool table after that. Clearly this woman was not someone they were willing to mess with even if they did out weigh her by at least a half a ton of fat leather and grease. Jaidyn nodded a silent thank you to her and quietly ordered a burger and fries. The old woman knew the look well of someone on the run and told her the meal was on the house and to stay as long as she wanted to. She also told her about the small town just a mile or two down the road and that she was welcome to stay a few days if she wanted perfectly safe and she could always use some help around the diner.

Jaidyn simply nodded to her saying something about thinking about it and then glancing quickly back towards the door hearing the spring snap the old wooden screen door closed sharply.

black,,,white,couple,cvbn,cute,guitar,love-ea93cdf22b5c5aa8f2d726afe6e449b3_h.jpg

tumblr_m8pdhgqIWo1r3a6jho1_500.jpg
 
Rekindling in Hawaii

One year to the day and the Kalani deep cover assignment was truly paying off. Maylea found herself the well cared for arm candy of the previously thought second in command of the Moldero Syndicate. Alasdair Moldero had survived for some time with people thinking him just some general having always kept his face out of the media and letting his older brother and brother-in-law find their way to the camera. No one knew what Alasdair Moldero actually looked like. Everyone placed his name on his older brother’s face which was perfect with fine with Dominic as he thrived with the attention and infamy.

Finally she was back in Hawaii. It had been years since she had last been here last seen him. Now… of all places that her assignment would come to an end it had to be here… Her last contact even said that his team would be assisting in the take down… She slipped deeper into thoughts waiting for the private jet to deliver them to limo and the latest property Alasdair had bought to have a location to “vanish” to if he had to. Feeling a hand on her shoulder she roused from her thoughts and smiled to Alasdair as he slipped into the seat next to her pulling her close into an embrace.

The plane will be landing soon. I am glad we could find a property here. You I am sure will love to get back to your mother homeland.

She simply smiled and nodded as she snuggled close tracing his cheek with her hand.

Just promise me I will be able to be free of that overgrown baboon you call a body-guard. I want to be able to run along the beach or shop or just get a bite to eat without having to move so slow so that idiot can read and stare at every little person sign or thing around me or whatever all in the name of his job.

Jakob will stay at the villa or with the car. I have told him that you were in University here and your mother's family is from here so you will be safe and he would stand out a bit too much. Rest now though love we will be landing soon.

Closing her eyes she drifted into a peaceful sleep her mind drifting over the past several years and the fight that made her leave Hawaii never expecting to return. Alasdair sat hugging her staring out the window knowing problems his ventures in Hawaii would have and the fiasco he already had to clean up because of it. Feeling the soft sigh that tended to signal she had truly fallen asleep he looked over to Kalani and smiled softly, she was more than worth all of this to him. Bringing her back to her mother's homeland and seeing how happy it made her was all the benefit he needed to face whatever strife business would throw at him.



Her dreams slithered their way through the date at the bar on base. The bar fight that sealed her place within the international organization she had striven to join and the fight she had with Steve the night she left. The dream then took a turn as it always did to the conversation she and Steve's father had as he drove her to the airstrip that would take her from Hawaii for the last time or so she had always thought till now.

A message arrived in the 5 0 office addressed to McGarrett and his team informing them they would be the last contact for the undercover agent in the Moldero Syndicate. Giving only her cover name of Kalani and her attachment to the man presumed to be the second in command finally and their impending arrival in Hawaii. Her having been from Hawaii in her cover and reality as well as her contact point to meet with them or leave information for them at Kamekona's. Explicit orders left after all the other information for none of them to even remotely blow her cover and if a situation arises to just follow her lead.

Once they made it to the property it was the standard one day to relax and enjoy their new home before she would be out shopping and relaxing by the pool or on the beach and he would begin meetings and getting business contacts in perfect order here as well. the massive Russian body-guard Jakob insisted on being in the car with her the first day out but after that he accepted Alasdair's decision at her request and remained at the Villa.

Kamekona had been informed already about her cover and everything so when she arrived he simply nodded called her by her cover name and story offering a hug and quickly preparing her usual.

Kamekona... it has been far too long you are still just running this stand? Well at least there is a better view this time than on campus. SO from here where can I enjoy my meal and have the best view of the island?

Right over there the big table if you don't mind sitting with that couple over there. Aloha spirit my friend.

She glanced over to the table he pointed out and she paused for a moment... Kona.. and... Steve...

Thank you Kamekona... I think I will...

Walking over she smiled glancing to them. Mind if I sit down?

Kona was the first one to look up... Oh... sure.

Kona... Its me... Kalani She smiled to her.

Kona just nodded to both "Kalani" and Steve who simply sat dumbfounded staring into eyes he never thought he would see again. Steve gave a quick hello and taking a slipped paper from her he quickly left Kona and Kalani there.

They sat talking not seeing the men walking over till Jakob and Alasdair walked up. Alasdair leaned down kissing her cheek and then moving to grab Jakob as he moved closer to the woman he did not know. Kalani introduced her as Lana her old college roommate. Alasdair pulled Kalani up into an embrace and a reluctant sigh.

It appears I have meetings all day today... too many loose ends here but I will NOT miss dinner... I promise... when the gardener heard what you told me the cook would be making he said you were true Islander and we would love it and he seems picky eater so I know it will be very good

She acted disappointed quite well and sighed offering him a hug and kiss and a very clearly venom filled glare to Jakob.

Fine Lana and I will catch up and do some shopping or something

Use my card you carry whatever either of you want I will gladly pay for.

With that Alasdair turned dragging his overprotective bodyguard with him.

Well that worked out great... let's go catch up. Kona laughed as they both took off to find Steve and the others for a quick briefing.

She and Kona arrived at the make shift office in Kona's house so that she could debrief the team and get names and faces of those she would be working with here at the end of her mission. Nodding to Steve as she walked in she was quickly introduced to Danny and Chin. She looked to the display and knowing Steve would lose it she told them the errors they had in their info.

The picture you have for Alasdair is not Alasdair... that is his older brother Dominic. Alasdair is the man who walked up to us earlier Kona telling me he would be in meetings all day. He has survived this long letting the world think his brother was Alasdair Moldero... and him some lowly general.

Glancing around. What questions do you have for me now before Kona and I have to be seen around town to keep up cover?

((Needing a Steve McGarrett any other characters can be NPC shared by both typists))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Real name ~ Maylea
Cover name ~ Kalani
fe468fa8.jpg


Alasdair (NPC)
6e7583db.jpg


Dominic(NPC)
131728d2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Her Protector His Soul

attachment.php


He was her protector her ally her lover her heart.
She was his lover his salvation his soul his secret.


~Story plotting time~

Left for dead since she was unwilling to yield to the warlord who had taken over her homeland. Her own people allowing her to be cast out to protect their own hides. Death hovered over her till dark primal eyes entered her weakened vision, too weak to tell if they were animal or human her eyes simply fell closed again accepting death if that was the eyes that had stared into hers.

Within his tribe he was... different by the first shift all had found their "balance". He however had not excelling as a warrior but it was not battle that balanced the man and the beast. Magic was not his balance though he could see it... feel its sway in the ethers... Without his balance he could not learn if Love or family was his true balance. Wild an outsider living on the edge though born to lead and to rule them.

He was running... lost in the beast as the sun was falling to its constant death to prepare for rebirth. Unsure why he was running in the direction of the human lands he let the magics he could see in the distance guide him. The beast never cared for magics before but this was different... but why?
 
Isabella.jpg


Isabella Garrett
Married into wealth and power but a lonely existence till she met one of her husbands associates. A free spirit she was trapped and alone till Scott.

abb49978.jpg


Scott Daniels... full of life adventurous married to someone who simply wanted the stability of his money and status but nothing to do with the wild carefree world he wanted to revel in. Then he met his stable well grounded partners wife...

Little did either of them know... that while they had their secret Love their respective spouses did too. Two couples married but not to each other.
 
Alessia Da Veaga


International Corporate Royalty... The daughter of a business mogul and her American husband. Born and raised traveling all through Europe she was feeling smothered... trapped in a fairytale that she knew was not really the reality of the world anymore. She managed to prove herself to her mother and found herself in Malibu. Living on the beach a tad reclusive trying to keep her mothers associates in the States from fussing over her too much. She attended special shows and meetings for her mothers company.

She had decided to slip away from it all and tour the city only to find herself at a quaint little BBQ place. Walking in she had never experienced anything like this before... the food was wonderful and she found it entertaining that people could sit at the counter and watch the man cook. Everything was wonderful until two men walked in to rob the place. She quickly learned that the owner who had been talking to her and helping her with the various types of BBQ sauce and everything was actually a Cop... a detective to be more precise. Two different worlds colliding as neither one wants to give up that instant attraction.

The closest to dressed up he gets is a suit for a non police funeral or wedding. In her world its tuxedos champagne and caviar... his worst nightmare firmly attached to the most amazing woman he has ever met... whats a cop to do?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top