The 12 Days of Christmas - An Open Holiday Pic Posting Special

Cactus, care to share? Such a delectable ass she has. You take the right cheek and I will take the left cheek. I don't think Hissub will mind that there are two tongues working on her. Do you think? When we get to the tasty naughty bits, we can alternate. Hmmm.
1359.gif

Or one of us could just take advantage of those sexy lips while the other explores her delectable pussy.
 
Love Red Thong pics

I just love a cute ass in a red thong. Wonderful pics.

Thanks for sharing.

Can the 12 Days of Christmas be extended to be the 365 Days of Christmas?

Love this thread, LOVE CHRISTMAS.
Here a few from last year ;)
:kiss::rose:

attachment.php
 
Day 2

Day two, this picture wasn't originally designed for this thread but i think based on the previous posts it'll fit right in ;)
 
Last edited:
Too bad Faelyn is not around to enjoy our fun. I would ask her to move the camera back to give more of a view, and to slightly spread her legs.

But, unfortunately she is not here right now. :(

Pretty red panties. :)

Last one from faelyn for today


CIMG0020_zps7bd4edf6.jpg
 
I agree Inspirinious ;) she would definitely be having fun. She'll be back in a few days though :)

Here is another of me. More photos to come tonight ;)

Panties2.jpg
 
Well, well. I can have plenty of fun with your bottom. Red undies appears to be the order of the day. :D

I agree Inspirinious ;) she would definitely be having fun. She'll be back in a few days though :)

Here is another of me. More photos to come tonight ;)

Panties2.jpg
 
Back
Top